ITT: List relationship problems and get help

ITT: List relationship problems and get help.
>girlfriend has a number of male friends
>usually focuses on them and a game more than me
>she's very smart and so are all of her friends
>tell her I'm sure she'll leave me for one of them
>she asks why I'd think that
>a few reasons why
>she also doesn't put a lot of effort into helping solve our problems
>will usually focus on a game with male friends and not text me back

I love her, but I'm not sure she loves me that much at all.

What do you mean, "a game"? And now I just lost THE GAME...

Alright DUDE IM GOING TO GIVE YOU THE GOLDEN TICKET , you wont take it.. but here it is..

The moment you stop caring.. she will..

The end..

I know you'll fail but remember this tip for the next girl that comes around.

Haha, there's probably a reason why she's with you and not already with 'one of those guys'. People can have friends of a gender they're potentially attracted to and not want to fuck them or whatever. Just be confident. She's with you. She's not with them. If you constantly make her think you don't trust her, then maybe she won't be with you for long.

I've broken up with multiple boyfriends for making baseless and repeated accusations of cheating, even imaginary "emotional cheating" with male friends I played WoW with that lived thousands of miles away. After the breakups I got "Who's the other man? Who's the other man?" There's no other man, you just made it so that being alone was better than being with you.

That in mind, please try to be chill. Being harassed about "cheating" with no actual reason to suspect so just suggests that you're possessive and potentially abusive.

Listen to this guy OP

Also stop being such a little bitch, girls want a guy with confidence and masculine traits and at the moment it sounds like you're the female in the relationship.

/thread. we should be allowed to have friends

If you counted as human beings you could have friends. Women are more like pets than anything.

edgy, dude

You get to have a "pet" if you can afford to feed, clothe and care for it.
Not rich? Good luck getting a "pet" woman to even look at you. :^)

I get what you guys are saying, but she is literally doing what I said right now. She's ignoring me to play a game with her friend and I just wanted to have a talk about our problem we have together. I know she'll have guy friends, but it's getting out of hand with how much I'm ignored by her.

She's probably trying to piece together a response to your out of control insecurity that isn't so blunt as "You're being ridiculously insecure"

Not likely. She knows I know what she does when she doesn't respond.

you seem like the type of guy that watches anime

nice golddigger cum dumpster, maybe you should consider an hero

Sounds like you've already talked about it but you're still going on and on expecting a different response.
"Are you leaving me?" "Uhhh no?"
"...BUT ARE YOU LEAVING ME?" "No."
"You're leaving me aren't you?" "..."

What "other response" are you insisting on getting? You say you don't intend to deprive her of male friends or hobbies, yet you were not satisfied with "I'm not leaving you" and continue to press. You're trying to emotionally force her to give up those things you said you wouldn't, tbh.

I don't, but okay...

You Triggered?

waahhh women are cunts because they expect me to be an adult

had u fucked her

regardless if you do or not, my point is you sound like a big baby bitch right now. You're on Sup Forums asking for advice, sympathy, compassion, etc. while your girlfriend is playing some good video ranting about your fem-like antics to her male friends. grow a pair and talk to her in person

you know your shit boy

yeah thats the advise basically stop being a fag