DC has their post-2017 movies on hold until Wonder Woman and Justice League come out

DC has their post-2017 movies on hold until Wonder Woman and Justice League come out.

They're waiting to see if the critical response to WW or JL is more positive before moving forward. If it's still negative, and if JL fails to reach 1 billion at the box office, DC is scrapping this version of the universe.

Wonder what everyone will think of Blacked Panther

Why are they being such beta bitches about their movies?

>Quick, Man of Steel made .5 million less than we wanted, put Batman in the sequel!
>Quick, people thought Dawn of Justice was too dark, remove all of the Joker scenes from Suicide Squad!

>that estimated 80% drop for Suicide Squad weekend 2.

It's not the company's fault the general audience are glasses wearing limp wristed cuck' womb-men

does using fedora meme words make the DC movies better?

>being this fucking late with the capeshit cash cow despite being iconic or even more iconic than Marvel

>give your blandest most OP hero his own movie but give your most complex antihero crime fighter a rushed shitfest, making him share his film with le self righteous god man and le feminist power woman

>make Lex Luthor shit by getting Jesse "le quirky awkward autist" Eisenberg the role

>shoehorn all the interesting antihero villains in Suicide Squad and bring the fucking Joker who was supposed to be in the Batman movie.

>already going for the Avengers movie despite not having given meaningful exposition to like half the fucking cast.

Is there a more JUST company like DC?

ok you posted a picture. does that make the DC movies better?

But it is.

A company's only job is to make as much money as possible.

>that estimated 80% drop for Suicide Squad weekend 2.

This is one thing I love about the internet, seeing shitty products bomb because news travel so quickly.

I hope you really feel that drop DC, fuck you.

You sure told them.

>they put their hopes into Wonder Woman and the JUSTice League
Oh boy.

Nah, but the box office will.

Triggered. Does their shitpost make them as bad as your faggy liberal narrative makes them out to be?
No.
And one way or another (torrent or otherwise), you will watch EVERY DC project released.

Get it? You will watch? Heh

Why does Sup Forums suck DC's dick so hard when they lack the grand vision that Marvel has?

Suicide squad literally broke records for august release but ok carl

It also broke a record for profit decline.

>dat goal-post moving

Oh I'm wewing

Literally banefags and autists who like le gritty edgy DC heroes and villains

That was my first post in this thread, cuck.

Did Snyder really say that?

>hiring Snyder to take control of your universe
>not understanding the source material
>constantly force re-edits making the films look sloppy
>cram all your superheroes into the second movie in your universe
It completely is the company's fault

I feel like rebooting now would be horribly awkward.

Batman Begins was almost a decade after Batman and Robin, people were hankering for Batman at that point.

The Incredible Hulk was a weird, awkward reboot/remake/sequel mess, but Marvel had so much Iron Man hype that people did not care.

The Amazing Spider-Man rubbed people the wrong way because of how beloved the Raimi films were, how similar to them it was and how seemingly soon it was after them.

Rebooting now could make things worse, UNLESS they make a great movie about a literally who character, unrelated to Batman and Superman.

I watch both dc and marvel but your straw man posts are pathetic. dc movies are shit at the moment, and the only pathetic argument you have is calling people liberal cucks for pointing this out.

Contrarians.

Where's your argument, four-eyes

>source: from my ass

Seek sunlight kid

DC's new movies are shit, and you're a petty faggot with no actual counter argument.

>wonder woman has more screentime than the fight between batman and superman
You literally just need batman and superman fighting for an hour, no doomsday, no time travelling el flasho, no stealing data from lex zuckerburg. Just make it batman getting beat by superman, break the fight up for a bit, batman using kryptonite to beat superman, batman finding out it was a collaboration between a batman and a superman villain to create the conflict right before delivering the coup d'etat, batman and superman working together to beat the villains.

>unsourced shit
>"dat ESTIMATED drop lmao!"

How triggered can you get mousebois?

Better yet, don't make a Batman v Superman click bait movie.

Batman fighting Superman is only interesting when they are former friends, driven apart by a difference of opinion. Otherwise it's YouTube Comments: The Movie.

Fucking wow.

I was looking forward to seeing Suicide Squad.
It looked different from DC's usual hot mess of 3deep5u Snyder mishandling the source material.

Everyone is panning it left and right, should I bother watching it in the cinema?

One word: Flashpoint.

No need for a reboot.

It's the worst of the three DC CU movies, so far.

Jewish Skeleton Woman will probably be worse.

It's visually great and it's quite fun to watch but the plot is kinda bad. Imagine a Marvel movie with hot looking girls instead of feminism pandering and darker tones, that's what it is

That would open the floodgates of in-universe reboots in movies.

They could make the Justice League film work theoretically. There are plenty of films out there, like The Magnificent Seven for example, where they have a group of main characters and build them up meaningfully in just one movie.

With JL, it's only Terrio writing the script, and Affleck is serving as the producer so hopefully it will be good. Pray that WB doesn't meddle too much.

>its an underage marvelbabby doesn't give a source episode
loving every laugh

>That would open the floodgates of in-universe reboots in movies.

Days of Future Past says hello.

The first half had the worst editing in a blockbuster film I've seen in my entire life. Probably the worst editing in any film I've seen in years.

That might make it interesting for you to see, but that editing problem for some reason like halfway through, and then it had normal editing.

The writing wasn't good, neither were any of the performances, so it's not like it would've been great if it didn't have trash editing.

I know right are you kidding me?

> Have decades worth of source material
> Source material so good even people who have never read a comic can name some of the characters
> Still fail to make a good movie despite all that source material
It takes talent to fuck up this bad.

I wonder if such a thing would be possible without someone like Jackman Wolverine leading the way. Nobody knows the DCEU Flash yet.

I don't know much about editing and filmmaking but Suicide Squad felt really sloppily made.

You could tell there was production values out of the ass, but it felt like it was cut by a complete amateur.

I think Wonder Woman actually looks decent, I enjoy her score and the fighting scenes look alright.
I mean it has speedramping in the trailer which is a bad sign but not too offputting.

>fun to watch
>bad plot
choose one

Think that got me was that all the bits we have seen in the trailer looked really out of place in the movie.

Surely that was down to all the fucking reshoots they went through and cutting footage?
Would a director's cut/ultimate cut make it better do you think?

They used a trailer house to edit the actual movie, which shows in the first half.
The reason I think the editing got more cohesive after the first fight scene with the dumb faceless enemies is, because, I think that's where a lot of the reshoots came in to cover shit like the Joker not showing up for a final confrontation, which they probably told the trailer house not to chop up like they did to everything that was originally there in the first half.

I hate to bring Marvel into this but user...

The stuff with the worst editing for the most part was stuff in the trailers. Amanda Waller's dinner conversation might've been a good scene if it wasn't stretched out to fifteen minutes because they misused it as a framing piece for a bunch of origin flashbacks through editing, for example.

Or a few of the Joker scenes, which end abruptly with a bunch of weird filter effects and shakycam editing, like the scene where he shocks Harley in the head or the end of the scene where he tries to get cucked and it goes from looking like a normal movie to a sudden insert shot of the Joker shooting at the camera with some kind of instagram filter and then it cuts to something else.

> marvel
> grand vision

Making big bucks by serving shit to pig ain't a grand vision

1.- People like the underdog
2.- Marvel makes the same flick with different actors all the time
3.- Sup Forums is packed with Disney shills as we all saw when TFa came out so it's out duty to uncorrect the record

Keep crying DC fag.

I heard DC is in the process of undoing new 52 though, isn't wallly west back to pre flashpoint now?

Because Marvel/Fox movies are just as shit and get passes all the time because of RT percentages.

Okay can I just ask why 'hot girls' should be a plus for a superhero movie, but shit like Marvel is 'feminism pandering'?

I mean yeah they're increasing the female hero exposure but like most of them wear leather or shit anyway, and none of it is Ghostbusters-tier 'aim for the crotch' bullshit.

I'll admit I'm not someone looking for eye-candy, I'm one of those weirdos looking for things like plot-relevance and character development.
Not trying to argue just genuinely curious. I get autistically-pissed off when sex-appeal gets in the way of story.

I really want JL to tank so that the universe can be rebooted and we can get some actual Superman movies within the next decade.

>I'm one of those weirdos looking for things like plot-relevance and character development

Well then maybe SS isn't for you. They do a good job with Harley and Deadshot but the rest of them are just there and the plot is just some world threating Cara Dalevigne tier bad acting monster. Harley is better developped than any female character in any Marvel flick but then again it was hard to fuck up the source material

There are a loot of Harley gratioutius ass shots and Cara does some ""sexy"" dance, that's about it

I'd really like to get Afflek's solo Batman before the DCEU falls apart.

If is not Snyder, someone else will apply his kino vision into the DCEU

>despite being iconic or even more iconic than Marvel

I definitely think Batman and Superman are more iconic than anything Marvel has. Only Spiderman comes close.

Wolverine is also up there but he's still licensed to fox because they aren't colossal fuckups like sony.

>this version of the universe
is legit hilarious to me the idea that they can just give this "universe" up and go for DCU 2.0

>calls liberal
>DC suicide squad with multiculti cast, blackwashed character

How can this be true when The Flash starts filming in January

Spiderman is the most popular superhero in the fucking world dumbass and makes more revenue than Batman.

>no sauce

SAGE

>Batman and Superman are more iconic than anything Marvel has. Only Spiderman comes close.
agree, but DC pushing them rebbots after reboots is boring. and even they in their own are lame and boring.
For severall reasons, one is over powered, in batmans case that means he is multimillionare, handsome, supersmart...
and fake. dresses like a murderer, gritty all black, but fans say he should have no kil rule

Marvel, actually.

Fucking numale faggot cucks'. Whoever wrote this needs an enema so Jamal won't get shitdick

Yeah but they are both burnt franchises. We've seen like five different actors play Batman, five different fucking batmans in our lifetimes. Same with Superman. I actually expect DC to do better with fresh new characters (to the movie universe) like Wonder Woman and Aquaman because people would go to theater without comparing it with other movies.

That's why people forgive horrible movies with Marvel, because they seem new to them. If they were to reboot, let's say, Ant Man, it would be a fucking mess too

>I actually expect DC to do better with fresh new characters
I want to believe, but Suicide Squad was all-new characters and it still blew.

>Batman and Superman are more iconic
so stop making iconoclastic movies about them

Come on now, we all laugh at Marvel being cucks but that panel has to be shopped

>Damage control

No way it drops 80%. 70% maybe. There's no competition for a long while.

DC screwed up by trying to rush their films. To make suicide squad what they needed to do was:

>Batmans featuring Killer Croc, Joker and Harley
>Deadshot film
>Harley film

Then we already know these people and their backstory. So we're not wasting time with flashbacks. The Harley/Joker storyline is interesting, but it should get its own film rather than taking up time in a SS film.

A Will Smith led Deadshot film could work. He fights both Batman and the Mob. Ends with him being arrested. All the arrests from the batman films lead INTO Suicide Squad.

And Batman v Superman should have been JUST that. Batman doesn't trust this alien, and Super Man is given an order from the US government to aprehend this dangerous vigilante in Gotham. No Wonder Woman, no cameos, no Lex Luthor.

DC has rushed their DC Cinematic Universe because they want it NOW and to compete with Marvel. So what Marvel did in 10 films, they want to do in 2. It just doesn't work out like that. So the films become bloated with

Also the DC Universe has always had a problem with way too much disparity between characters. And it gets very DBZ when Super Man starts fighting. I would power down the super humans. So they are very strong and fast, but not as super human.

Bats and Supes didn't have an iconoclastic director in the elitist sense of the word.

this

>in the elitist sense of the word
good thing we're speaking informally about capeshit icons then. My meaning was clear, snyderfag