Why are liberals so dumb

Why are liberals so dumb

That Libtard doesn't even have PHD yet he has nerve to call himself '''science guy''

(((They))) told him he is too White to lead SJW march against Trump but he is still sucking their dicks
What a fucking retards

Bill Nye is fucking clueless. Meme tier "scientist"

Why are Republicans/Alt-right so dense... Just look at Mt. Everest or theHimalayas for proof of Climate change or must you wait till the world is flooded by the melting poles?

You're a fucking basket case. He's a goddamn engineer who made something that is currently on Mars, motherfucker.

Mfw the same people who call Trump a reality TV star but think Bill Nye is a God

Does ice expand or contract when melted into water?

You think 2% of the earths entire water supply (ice) would make a difference in our oceans?

Fucking top kek

>NASA engineer
>clueless

Your face all the time.

Stay mad Hillary.

Woah! That really translates into climate science right? I invented a machine that turns off my light from my bed, here's my opinion on climate change since it's equally as valid apparently

>Liberal
>fox
>all my kek

When will Trumptards admit they have been conned?

Settle down you irrelevant cunts.

He meant why is liberal Bill Nye so dumb

he has a new show on netflix and its pure globalist propoganda

I bet you still think the Earth is flat, disease is spread by air, the Sun revolves around the Earth.

Can't we execute you stupid ass science deniers already? Do a reverse Cambodia. Instead of purging intellectuals, purge the retard science deniers.

Or at least fuck off to the Middle East or something

>2017
>believing CO2 emissions are bad for the environment

Liberals everybody, fucking idiots

Have you ever listened to him, or read his books? He's not just spewing this stuff out as conjecture. It is a reasoned and researched position. He also happens to be right, which lends a little weight to his arguments.

What years did he work for NASA?

We didn't care that Trump won, we just wanted Hillary to lose, which she did. Could have been anyone else, and it was. 7.7 more years of Trump though.

So the 'invented a thing on mars' doesn't come in anywhere?

>Howard Wolowitz of science = genius

He's a Libcuck so he is automatically wrong.

He's still more of a "science guy" than some retarded faggot sitting in his mom's basement shitposting on an anonymous message board.

Fair enough, thanks for the honest answer. I think a lot of people just didn't want another Bush or Clinton in the White House.

>He's more of a science guy than y-you are!

So 1% science guy = genius?

You are a fool, stop posting

>I can't say why you're wrong, just that you're dumb now shut up so i can spout more bullshit

>How liberals debate

Oh look this guy is the smartest man alive, tell us more, where does the sun go at night?

>ITT:
People who believe what anyone in a lab coat tells them as long as they toe the progressive party line.

>Question: Is climate change real?
Scientist: Yes it most certainly is.

>Question: How many genders are there?
Scientist: Well that's difficult to explain.....

OK. Whichever side does the most name calling, probably has the poor supporting argument.
Given facts there would be no need to reduce the stature of the opposition.

At a cost of $3million per weekend to golf. All paid for by the US tax payers.

Climate change is real and there are only two genders

Obviously you've never heard of displacement of volume or this thing called thermal expansion

It's actually a well-known fact that liberals are more intelligent and better educated than conservatives.

>sociology
>lab coat