These mother fuckers are crazy. They want 10+ years experiance for literally minimum wage...

These mother fuckers are crazy. They want 10+ years experiance for literally minimum wage, might as well work at burger king, these motherfucking are wilding.

Other urls found in this thread:

valuewalk.com/2016/09/almost-six-million-unfilled-job-openings-america-question/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just lie

They're asking you to lie to them.

maybe they forgot a 0

Probably will be a desperate fucker somewhere responding to this and enabling such shit.

They forgot a zero you autist.

And what's even worse is they'll get someone to fill that position. Someone with ten years of fucking experience making minimum wage.

That's what I thought, too... but twice?

you see stupid shit like that all the time in the mechanical field. jobs that used to pay $30 and up in the 90's are now $15/20 an hour jobs. there are plenty of unemployed people in their 30's and 40's, especially since the automotive crash that happened back in '08 that meet this qualification, and are desperate enough to take it. these companies know they can get quality for cheap now because of the current economic climate.

Kinda what I am thinking, easily a mistake, no way they could/would ask for that experience with that low of pay.. even in PA.

No they won't. Assuming the salary isn't a typo, everyone qualified will tell then to suck a dick. Nobody with 10 years experience in any real job would take minimum wage. For fucks sake, I'm a plumber and I make nearly ten times that.
If I had to guess, I'd say they probably only wrote it once. The website probably has some sort of auto copy feature.

Im 18 so I dont think I can do that considering my HS diploma and REC Foundation engineering training certificate is my resume and im sure they will ask for it

There are too many people competing over the same jobs. Its a favorable market for employers but not employees.

Here in austin the moment a job is posted on indeed it already has thirty resumes submitted

Find me one cad engineer making minimum wage in the first world. One. I'll wait.

This. For that kind of money I'd be wanting 100 years experience too

>There are too many people competing over the same jobs

Bullshit.
Most USA tech/trained jobs are going unfilled because there aren't enough qualified applicants.

>valuewalk.com/2016/09/almost-six-million-unfilled-job-openings-america-question/
>employers can’t find enough skilled workers to fill growing job openings they have available. Economists refer to this disparity as the “job skills gap,” and it’s a growing challenge.

But keep telling yourself that you might as well stay home and play video games because there are no jobs. I'm sure your mom believes you.

lmaoo I feel you frustration man

It's insane what some of these people write for minnimum requirments

Those are all shitty McJobs though. In America there is a huge gap between skilled trade jobs and qualified applicants. That's why I make over 100k as a plumber. Not enough people want to clean up shit.

I think that salary is supposed to be 135k or 13.5k monthly

IDK theres this semi internet famous "hedge fund wizard" (heavy quotes) that says hes been hedge funding for 10 years and hes 18

nigga really

>Be me
>Delivery driver for dominos
>Friend is the GM of the store
>I know how to do her job cause she's a lazy piece of shit
>Even though I know how to do her job and do it better than her, she won't make me a manager
>Get tired of delivering pizzas
>Decide to get a new job
>Apply to pizza hut
>Tell them I was an assistant GM
>Not exactly a lie, not exactly the truth
>Get a call back the day after I apply
>"Yes we would like to interview you for our new store opening up in town"
>FuckYeah.png
>Go to interview
>Tell them I have like two years of managing experience
>Show them I know how to do all the logistics bullshit
>Told that once my background check clears they'll be retraining me
>Essentially just get taught everything from the ground up
>Previous experience, with as little as it was, barely have me a leg up
>I'm good at paperwork, yelling at people to do their job, and talking to rude people
>It makes me a natural at being a manager
>Get promoted to GM within three months
>Within another three months they have me switching between stores to fix other people's Fuck ups

TLDR I lied my way into a really well paying management position but it didn't matter cause they taught me how to do it before I even started

How much you make?

$30/h on top of the fact that they usually make me drive to stores about an hour away so I get paid to drive out of town as well.

dude thats 10 bucks less than I make as a p.t. assistant. ur a faggot.

I'm 19. That's pretty good money for my age.

>a p.t. assistant

So nothing important faggot

Are you people serious
In my country the minimum wage is literally around 40% that

4,651.92 US dollars a year
and i'd be thankful

But in your country prices for housing and food are far lower
In the first world you need 500$ a month just to live in a shitty apartment and eat shitty food without anything not necessarily needed to survive

They are probably already hired. I have a friend that's in her 30s might put in for it but she said itll be hard to get.

Are they offering training/outreach to fill these positions or use it as an argument to get h1b visas. Fun fact, when they get someone for that they can't leave that company so they may have a vested interest in keeping the status quo bud.