Flat or not? Discuss

Flat or not? Discuss

flat as yo moms tits

There's no discussion.
We know that it's round since the old greeks.

Counterpoint; It's not round, it's a disc

It is physically impossible for the earth to be shaped like a disc.

Its scientifically impossible for the earth to be a globe

Obviously not since it is a disc.

If it's flat then why is there ice in the center? It should be the warmest place, not the coldest.

Earth is a disc. The ancient Greeks threw it like a discus

Preach brother

It's a triangle

Have any of you ever in your life ever even once fired a rifle a long distance?

If you had you would know that the earth is a sphere due to the fact that you must compensate for its rotation in aiming the rifle to hit anything further than a mile.

>inb4 "but user the disk shaped earth could rotate also". It can't rotate as a sphere does meaning you
Would have to compensate for the rotation way way harder if it was a disk the further away a person was just look at a records outside spinning faster than the inside its plain to see. The earth is a sphere and rotates at a fixed rate.

Well, it wouldn't be, if this was true.
Obviously, this isn't true.

We could discuss discuses though.
I don't even know if it spells this way.

Flat earther are the autists of conspiracy theorists. I most like them posting a flat horizon, while it proves nothing.

The sun revolves around the center and acts like a spotlight locally

Thats due to disc earth rotating like a spinning CD. Got an actual argument?

Fucking idiot faggots

I think it's square

Earth is oval.

Why would a round object act like a spotlight?

Its a sphere, but the other way around and space is inside of it

Are you autistic any disk that spins from a center point the outside of the disk moves faster CD record tire anything that you spin from a center point.

"Why" it does this is irrelevant. Nature has no purpose, it just does

Flat

Retard the earth doesn't face the moon horizontally it faces it vertically just like the sun so it's full flat face leaves a Shadow not just a line sheep

It's a cube you niggers

if the earth is flat, then go. go to the edge of the earth, and tell us what you saw

Not really

It's a fucking disc. I work for NASA we've had to account for the gravitational pull and selective relativity of the position that we launch due to the pull.

How do we get the EXACT magnetic field lines we would expect with a spherical planet/dynamo effect if the Earth is a disc?

I dont understand why none of the people who believe in the flat earth theory wont just git to the edge of the earth? I understand i takes quite a bit of money but still.

He meant how.

>"Why" it does this is irrelevant.
This is the main argument of every flat earther.
And the most convincing they have.

kill me pls

/thread

arguing against ball earthers that dont even know the flat earth model is dumb. atleast educate urself about the flat earth model before debating. but anyways earth is flat

Is this bait or are you actually this dumb?
>inb4 "lol u took the bait newfag"
I don't care I'm legit curios to know if there is any way a disk could spin and not have the outside edge move faster

That's because our expectasions are wrong.

You can't. Earth is surrounded by the Antarctic ice wall

the electromagnetic field is a myth invented by lying scientists, obviously, along with gravity, Newton's Laws of motion, and the laws of thermodynamics. Well all science, then. All lies.

It's flat. Watch any videos of high altitude balloons with the fish eye lens corrector.

Are all of the planets flat, or just earth?

If I had some money I'd create a reality show that flew flat earth idiots to the space station. Then zoom right in on their faces as they realize they are fucking morons.

How the fuck could one part of a solid object move faster than any other part? They both move at the same speed since they're the same object. That's Newtons laws of relativity 101

>educate urself about the flat earth model
I did.
It isn't just wrong.
It's completely absurd.
There's simply no mathematics or physics or scientific data to support this brainfart.
Only "The earth is flat, because... just... look at it."

look through a telescope and tell me if u think there even solid

It's a halo!

How did the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor without literally every radar station north of the equator picking them up?

But I don't understand.
>explain me the sun
>explain me the magnetics fields
>explain me the gravitational fields
>explain me the seasons

>corrector
Seems legit

You obviously haven't looked into it at all. Science proves the earth is flat.

>The horizon always appears perfectly flat 360 degrees around the observer regardless of altitude.
>If Earth were a giant sphere tilted, wobbling and hurdling through infinite space then truly flat, consistently level surfaces would not exist here.
>The Port Nicholson Light in New Zealand is 420 feet above sea-level and visible from 35 miles away where it should be 220 feet below the horizon

absurd? a spinning ball with water sticking to it isnt? basic observations tell us earth is flat and motionless. also you cant even measure earths curve. take bedford level experiment for example.

Give me your "science" and I'll show you why it's wrong.

Well every retard mistakes the curvature of the earth for the fish eye lens. If you remove it, it shows a perfectly flat plane.

So theres a magic wall you cant even fly over?

It's not "magic", its just the nature of the disc. Please leave superstition out of this

I'm pretty sure that flat-earthers are 99% trolls and 1% autists.
It's really not even an actual conspiracy theory. Just folks having a laugh.

Look it's this thread again!

Imagine the particles of the disk in a line from the center out to the edge. If you had a group of people and you wanted them to run together in a circle but stay in a straight line then the people on the outside would have to run faster than the people on the outside to keep the line straight. This is just like the particles on the disk.

He meant an infinite desert
How do you remove it ? It's shot with it.
>not superstition
First quality kek

oh wow a wall how could one ever surpass such an obstacle?

ball earth logic
>authorities tell me earth is flat
>my own observation says otherwise
>authorities show supposed pictures
> earth is round huehuehue

user, if you look at a disc from above, it just looks like a ball. Flat horizon would mean a rectangle earth and you have to admit, that would be stupid.

I dont understand why camt you fly over the wall or go through the wall or is it infenetly thick/long?

I'm a science teacher and I had a student who believed in the model. She was not bullshitting, nor was she autistic. Just stupid.

Its not magic. Over the wall are massive storms and land that humans havent explored yet

If it were flat it wouldn't be for long laws of gravity would crush it into a ball.

Gravity isn't real

>What is gravity?

No.

This makes a lot of sense. I guess I'm not a flat earther anymore

Then why hasnt anyone went to this infinite desert and why dont we use the desert to our advantage?

over the wall is where the titans are

Why would anyone with any intelligence waste time 'educating' themselves on something so blatantly retarded?

This. Or maybe we have too much hope that people aren't that retarded.

>no pictures of the storm
>no pictures of the land
>no proof
Sage goes in all fields

Why havent they explored it yet and could it be because it doesnt exist?

That's unfortunate. I think it probably resurfaced recently as just trolling, but then caught fire in the mainstream because it's popular to be a conspiracy theorist in rap culture right now.
How old was this girl?

thats because all you need to prove something is real is imagination

There is no debating this, because if flat earthers listened to logic and reason they wouldn't be flat earthers in the first place.

Are you serious?

If you are a flat earther I now realize why you guys sound so stupid.

16 years old

I like your definition of science, my friend.

I have always held onto a naive optimism about my co-inhabitants of this flying ball of water.

My theory

The earth isn't fucking round you autistic fags, It's clearly a pyramid

That would imply that the sun is behind the disc of the earth so thar earth can throw a shadow on the moon. So why do we have day on one half of the disc and night at the other at te same time?

More like oval

I'm sorry that you had to deal with that.

>bedford level experiment
The interpretation of this experiment by flattards is misleading because it completely ignores the influence of atmospheric refraction.
You can reproduce this phenomenon yourself by observing a long road in a moist air surrounding.

> Please leave superstition out of this

Holy shit, dude.

An oval is a round object, too.
If I wrote 'spherical' you'd be right.

To all fart earthers that that believe we live on a freesbee disk, tell me and explain how it's possible, if the sun is just a mere ball a few dozen miles above us, that solar eclipses occurs?

earth is supposedly spinning at 1,000mph. earth is supposedly revolving around the sun at 66,000mph. while the sun is supposedly flying through the milky way at 483,000. but yet polaris has never moved for thousands of years. and the stars make complete circles around us like so. yep the ball earth model makes complete sense....

I know it's not important, but God damn that's a gorgeous helicopter.

They (flatearthers) clearly dont understand the consept of jokes

>all these idiots taking the baits so hard

No, but I am.

>Sun is moving through the milky way
>Other stars shouldn't

It's moving along with us, ass burger, right above our northern axis.