Sup Forums am bored...

Sup Forums am bored, i have plenty of expendable cash on me and would like to turn it into something usefull or generate more $ with it. I have plenty of free time and am willing to learn a skill. What do

Stocks?

They require patience though.

Purchase a chicken.

1 Chicken = 1 infinite omelettes

I thought about it did some research before but I'd rather have more interaction with the money I'm making

I have 11 and they lay about 7 or 8 eggs a day, so 1 wont lay an egg ever day. And feed is expensive, they require a ton of work, and you have to research what kind of feeds they need, you have to buy several different ones, and so much more work.

*one won't lay an egg everyday

Csgo gambling.

Build a cryptocurrency mining rig.

How much is "plenty of expendable cash"?

Id say 600$ I don't want to take a bigger risk than that

buy tires! lots of them !

buy bitcoins

Purchase 2 fish and 1 small bread

2 fish + 1 small bread = infinite 2 fish = infinite 1 small bread + 2 fish = 1 infinite fish bread

Grow dope and sell it

Well i was going to say flip some houses but that is not near enough. You could mod amazon fire sticks, andriod boxes, wii, psp, or xboxs and sell them on craigslist. But in some areas i have found the market is flooded or you the only one.

What sort of investment does it take to build a decent one?

Lol. Jesus Christ dude.

Everything good requires patience and effort.

Besides you can day trade leveraged ETFs like JNUG and DUST that have large swings .

How worth wile are those

>plenty of expendable cash
>$600

>pick one

Really?

Not OP, but I've got $70k just sitting. Was going to put most of it in ETFs and use the rest to get a Masters, but for curiosity's sake, what would Sup Forums do with it?

Think of all the swings you could make!!!

Lol what exactly are you planning on doing with 600???

Like others have said, Robinhood for stocks, buy some chickens if you're bored, or buy some lights and ballasts and soil and clones and grow some pot. Not a whole lot to do with 600 bucks.

Thanks ill look into that

Market oversaturated

Buy investment property and collect rent every month for life or use it to flip lower end houses.

That something i could do thanks ill look into it

Stick with your original plan.

Although I wouldn't put a whole lot into any ETFs right now - I assume you mean broad market ones and not leveraged stuff for gold and oil (which can be insanely profitable but it's more or less directional betting)

Farming

robinhood?

It's a no commission investment app, but it's really limited, you can basically only buy stock.

sounds awesome cant wait to try it

Why no market ETFs?

You could help me buy a new camera. Investing in total strangers that you meet on Sup Forums is the hot new trend.

get into welding, machining, or leathercrafting
the demand will never go away, and people pay you some $hit

Purchase a house and rent it, it will basically pay itself.

you must be a nigger asking for a handout