What is the best european country to live in and why is it Switzerland?

What is the best european country to live in and why is it Switzerland?

they make more money

but still less than me

This...only euro country with nice nature

Because it's a democracy.

>Switzerland
>people are cunts
>anal about laws
>can't cook for shit

If you want mad money and low taxes or have an urge to see mountains 24/7, sure, go for it

Because of their semi non-retarded gun laws

I want to see a mountain in my life time ;-;

The girl is Elly Tran Ha.

>t. Buttblasted third worlder

But no sea..

Chile is a stone's throw away, m8
A direct democracy which is great imo. I like your currency btw. Graubunden is my favorite canton.

>Scandinavia doesn't have nice nature

Greece, Cyprus or some nicer Yugo place that has a coastline are objectively the best

fuck off sharter

you wish america was as third world as Czechia

laughing at you

The average swiss is rich enough to afford a vacation on any mediterranean beach. They're not that far from it anyway.

>thirdworlder

Secondworlder

if it's anything like bavaria, which i suspect it is, it is probably a miserable place with pretty nature somewhat trying to make up for it

>The average swiss is rich enough to afford a vacation on any mediterranean beach

and stingy enough not to buy it

They have lakes
Also there's only a 6-7/4-5 drive to southern France or western Italy where they even speak the language

just got back from switzerland. Was very clean, beautiful, and safe. I went to the lucerne area, and the history/pride in their canton was palpable. Prices were high however, but I personally don't think that's an issue. It was like a paradise imo.

Then again I'm from London so any small city where people are vaguely cohesive seems good.

this, could never live with Swiss mindset about rules.

plus they really are cunts.

yeah we get it you're Jewish

how is Bavaria miserable?

nice graphics my man. are you using enb?

Sad compared to the alps and southern european beachez are dirty n dissapointing

Slovenia.

>>anal about laws

As long as they dont go complete retard 'who needs common sense when you have the law' tier like Australia then what exactly is the problem with this ? Ordnung is important in society.

Also I found Swiss people to be very friendly, almost unusually so.

Mount blanc maybe french but alps will always be kniwn as swiss

full of stuck-up borderline assburgers bavarians

>'who needs common sense when you have the law'

I was visiting a friend there one day and we wanted to go to an uni party inside the uni, so we go, only students were allowed in but I'm a crafty wog so I'll find a way to sneak in. when we get there my friend gives the guy the ID and this bald fucker in a yellow jacket is like "ohhh, but you need the school ID to get in", after half an hour of discussing shit like if his mensa card for the uni could prove that he was a student and not some fucking guy they still didn't let him him.

moral of the story we ended up sneaking in both and not paying for anything.

kek how did you sneak in ?

first we asked some girls coming out of there if they could give us their bracelets, you need to tear them off to take them apart so I tried to make it look like it was not tore up by tucking it into my jacket's arm. bald fucker still noticed but I had a lot of people behind me (the pressure factor, never underestimate it), and I kept pretending to not understand and saying "ERASMUS ERASMUS". so I just kind sprinted in and that's it.

at this point I could see my friend from the other side of the glass trying the same thing but getting rejected because some girl from security saw him discussing about his mensa card for half an hour.

at this point I just opened a fire door for him from inside because fuck the bolice.