Hey Sup Forumstards

hey Sup Forumstards
is it legally possible that Down syndrome couples have childern?

I do not know, but I donĀ“t really believe it to be a good idea if they did reproduce

at least in autria it is legal

of course it is you fucking retard

Peoples with down syndrome are infertile and cannot have children

New concentrated ultra downy.

Only if female is down to fuck

two dubs in a row in such a shitty thread..

fucking lol'd

you fucked it

saved this thread

another poster said it, but yes it is legally fucking possible. its been frowned upon ever since the McCarthy family was found to have been breeding them for sport (majority of the kids born werent retarded so they would just bury them) and it was ultimately the smell that brought them down, but theres still a couple tard fights online if u can find them

most down syndrome men get chromozoned

Has to be.

We need Chris-chan to breed. Sup Forumsros need to ensure another generation of lolcow

No you get a major fine and possibly jail time, but it never gets to that point the doctors will kill the fetus if they have any knowledge of the father having downs, its pretty fucked up but docs have lost their license over it

show me a law that says its illegal for retardos to go at it. if they dont have capacity its not a fine, itd be neglect on the side of the caretakers. ur as dumb as op

This one has kids.

could you imagine how distressing it would be in school if you were a normal kid and both your downy parents pick you up

i feel pretty bad typing it out but fuck i would HATE to be adopted by downies

Females with DS are fertile and can reproduce just fine.
99% of males with DS are sterile.

This guy walks in and slaps your girlfriend on the ass, what do?

biologically speaking no women would fuck a tardo... a male will fuck anything (proof is in Sup Forums)

Underrated Comment

did your parents get in trouble?

Also, DS manifests differently between individuals.
Some are perfectly normal and intelligent, while others retain very childlike personalities.

Every person with down syndrome has a lower than normal IQ.with the majority being retarded and very minor minority being close to average.

Wouldn't that reverse the process ?

I think saying, "It's legal for," as opposed to,"legally possible," would've sufficed, but let op be I suppose.
Also, cool story but what's your point?