Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NF0wpLXBCJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm jealous

What do you have, OP?

living the dream

How are you dying lol

you aren't that much of a fag.

How did you JUST find out? You've been dying since you were born.

we're all dying you fucking cunt, you're not special

kill yourself now

I'm dying of laughter at how much Sup Forums has gone down hill.

Grow the fuck up,I was almost die once;drowning. The pain didn't exist when you are in your last breath, so man up.
You are only dying for (You), fuck off wank stain.

kys fagit get it over with o wait your jjust gonna die a pusi lmaooo

I'm dying at a much faster rate than the average human being you autistic faggots.

good fuck you

guy trying to get himself banned on stream

youtube.com/watch?v=NF0wpLXBCJI

Nobody gives a shit besides your fucking Momma. Any one of us might get run over by a fucking car tomorrow. The most you're gonna get is an "aw, thats too bad" from some wanker that reads your Obituary.

If you're gonna die soon go do something interesting and stop fucking posting on Sup Forums

absolute cancer

This is edgy overload. Go to bed user you have school in the morning.

Nobody loves you, not even your dog. Stop bitching about it and just fucking die already -- do the world a favor for once. Now get off my board faggot

this user is a lottle harsh but is speaking truth tbh no one cares,especially on this website you are considered lucky.
gett off this shithole if you are dying and just accept it,life is shit anyways

You clearly want to die so please do us all a favour and do it so we don't have to read your edgy autistic self-loathing comments.
You cut down not across if you need any further help in killing yourself please let me know so I can speed up the process, it's very important this ends today.

checked

Hey I'm also dying right now! as we speak my life energies fade away, it just do it veeery slowly, but yep, I'm completely sure, I'm dying.

Everyone is

Quads for truth.

Too many fucking basement dwelling edgelords who hate themselves and life.

arent we all?
if i find out i will die soon, i will take out the £22000 i have saved up and spend it all on drugs and hookers and whatever the fuck i want. i dont have to save up money for mortgage or rainy days anymore, dont have to work a shit job just have a roof above head.i wish i would get a deadly disease soon, i cant many more years of this, yet i am too much of a coward to end it myself

I can't end it today, because then you won't think of me laughing at you, hale and healthy, while you're dying of cancer in a fucking hospital bed.

take your quads and piss off

Live life like a pussy, die like a pussy, never in control of his own life. Sad

Yo, want to spare some for a poorfag? In college right now, my job pays 300$ per month because I live in a shit tier country, 1k could change my life

You have no idea how privileged you are, you can go anywhere, become anything you want with effort nearly anything is possible. But instead of making the most of your short time on earth, you spend your short life bringing misery, pain and toxicity on an anonymous message board.

If you learn anything from this short message, you are the very definition of cancer.

/Thread

Kys

/Thread

wew lads I can go anywhere I want look at me being all privileged and shit

OP here just to clarify I'm not in fact dying I was just bored and wanted to turn you all against each other, I've had my fun and I'm leaving, thanks for the fun and I wish you many keks in the future.

no matter how much you demand it you're still dying before we do OP

Now I feel kind of bad, I'm sorry my fellow anons.

>I was just pretending to be retarded
Yeah yeah who gives a shit

Why aren't you dead yet.

/Thread

>Be EMT
>had to tell fags they are dying

In the end, you will accept it and pass peacefully... its sad but they always ask to be remembered and for forgiveness...

As someone who had to watch people die, you have time to seek that... much more than any dumbass kid on a motorcycle or eldar fag who ate shit on the highway cuz trucker fags don't turn signal...

Take it OP

/Thread

Threas

/Thread

>/threading your own post
/thread

>post actual advice as someone who watches people die weekly for a few months now
>see this after post

Fucking hang yourself OP

its your own faggot fault for giving a shit about what he said

/Thread

Bread?

No just /Thread

Why not bread?

Because /Thread.

/Thread?

Yes fine /Thread

/Thread!

fuck you both
/Fred

Wait /Fred or /Thread?

I'm confused what's happening? Where am I?

I'd say you're
/Dead

We are all dying one day at a time. Godspeed.

Aaaa

It seems like everyone on Sup Forums is actively suicidal these days. What a time we are living in.

For reals? But what about /Fred?

He's /dead, shot in the /head

Taken to soon. Poor /Fred

/THREAD. FUCKING THREAD.