Story Tiem Sup Forums. OP clearly under some kind of Voodoo Curse

Story Tiem Sup Forums. OP clearly under some kind of Voodoo Curse.

> 5 months ago: kicked out of school, 3 classes from finishing my bachelors
> 2 weeks later: GF of over a year leaves me
>4 months ago: apartment floods with raw sewage, destroying 80% of my belongings. pretty much everything but my PC, the folding table in the livingroom it was up off the floor on, and a recliner that was in the back of my truck
> go to stay in hotel room while I work to clean up apartment cause landlord is to cheep to pay for servpro or someone
> some jackass starts an electrical fire, fire warden makes everyone leave the hotel
> have to stay in my car while I finish cleaning out the apartment and bleaching everything
> week or two after house is cleaned out, best friend moves to new orleans
> Steals 500$ from me b4 he goes, never seen or heard from him since
> 2/3 Months ago: The nice, rich-folks Cafe I work at as a Line cook burns down.
> have to live on savings, try to find odd jobs, and wait for work to reopen
> 1 month ago: try to get on food stamps, cause my savings are getting low. shithouse cell coverage drops their appointment call strait to voicemail twice. My application gets auto denied for failing to keep phone appointment, even tho i was just sitting in my livingroom by my phone both times. fucking atnt
> 2 weeks ago: Share my sob story on Sup Forums. some fuckin hero out there orders me 2 pizzas. live off that for a while
> try to get free food from a local charity
> got to have physical copy of social card. fucking fuck.

Actually, I'm mostly here to try begging for food again, since those pizzas ran out a couple of days ago, and as food goes, literally all i got is a big bag of egg noodles with nothing to mix with them, and 1 more can of green beans.

No way to prove to you guys i'm legit, but if any of my Sup Forumsrothers out there are feeling randomly charitable and are willing to like order some kina food for me, My address is:

244 Lee street
Slidell, LA
apartment C

Other urls found in this thread:

wdsu.com/article/cafe-luke-in-slidell-moves-forward-with-dinner-theater-plans-after-fire-damages-kitchen/9107810
nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/2017/02/slidell_fire_damages_cafe_luke.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> left out for length: just found out dad has skin cancer, had to replace 3 flats and an alternator in the past 2 months, and I think my battery is about to go kaput, and bathtub still bubbles up with sewage now and then.

Sue the fuck out of your landlord. Get other tenants in on it. If he's violating the contract and refused to cover cleaning and repair costs, you could get that compensation+settlement with other tenants who have had problems with him. This is a perfect open and shut case for a lawyer hungry for a legal victory.

Some lawyers offer a period of free consultation to hear your case and determine if they will take it.

Was feeling bad for you until you started begging. Go nigger on the streets and get a job you lazy fuck.

yeah, not guna happen. would have mentioned this in the post but i was trying to keep it....breif-ish.

Basically, the rent at my place is absurdly low.....like cheaper than the second cheapest place in town by 250$.
the catch is, I have no lease. No physical written agreement of any kind really. no one living at this slumlord teir apartment does. Risk we take only paying 400$ a month for rent.

>get a job you lazy fuck
Got one in your back pocket m8? Cause I'll take it if you do. Trust me, I haven't just been sitting around on my ass like a retard moping. Would have starved already if I was.

Suck dick for cash instead of losing your dignity by begging on Sup Forums.

why do u think a lease matters? i bet ur one of those glory hole loving faggots who will do anything to get fucked. queer

sell ur computer faggot

Then how will I beg on the internet for free shit dumbass?

>losing your dignity
I think it was to late to worry about my dignity when i was standing ankle deep in sewage shoveling shit out a window with a trashcan for a bucket...
Well, the folks I talked to about it said w/o a lease I was up shit creek w/o a paddle. Maybe they were wrong tho. May need to look into that.
Well, seeing as the pc and my car are literally the last things of value I have left, I kina feel like I should hold off for now, tho If I can't come onto some kind of work before the end of the month, I'll probably have to to make rent.

What's the cost of the cheapest place with a lease then?
No lease apartments usually have you living around criminals, junkies, loons, and the one or two people who are just that unfortunately poor. Always a bad idea tbh.

>criminals, junkies, loons, and the one or two people who are just that unfortunately poor.
pretty good description. A life lesson I have been learning. If I can get my feet back under me I'd love to get out of here. Boss said we have a little over a month before the cafe can reopen, so soon.jpg hopefully.

yea u better look into it bc thats just retarded. the lease protects both parties, but from what? from problems that arise when you dont have a lease.

source: lawyerfag here. also, the cost of my advice is ur laptop, soemone will be by to pick it up in the morning

hey i got dubs twice... as such, i will be taking possession of ur vehicle as well

figures.

just bc ive got a few free moments, here's some legal advice:

tell ur ll (landlord) ur looking for an attorney and have been advised that making u clean up violates the implied lease.

bc the damage theyve violated the implied warranty of habitability

bc of their negligence, u demand that they comp 1-3 months rent and immediately repair the remaining problems - them not u (if they tell u to fuck off get an estimate and give it to tehm and say if they dont make the repairs ur gonna start deducting the costs from rent)

now bc of ur financial situation and the fact these ppl suck, theyll probbaly say no to fixing the problem. u fix it, deduct the estimate and viola, uve saved money

unrelated: so what kinda car am i getting?

lol shitty little Ford Ranger, like a 2004 I think.
Will def look into that tho, especially if i can get away with holding off till i can get caught up on rent, scared to start shit right now cause I'm a month behind atm.

wow threesies. im just rollin in dubs

ok ima stop now

since ive gotten 4 dubs i can say this with the utmost confidence (also the whole lawyer thing)

call them tomorrow and tell them ur witholding rent bc of the damage and ud like to work something out, but that you have already seen a lawyer

Welp, cant say no after all those dubs I guess.
Why not, nothing to lose I guess.

its legit advice. ur only other option is to wait for the unlawful detainer so u might as well strong arm them

Welp, Looks like I'm not guna have any luck getting food today. Was a massive longshot anyway.

At least I got some good info out of this tho. Thanks.

post some confirmation that ur legit fucked and ill get u some pizza... given u free legal advice, might as well buy u dinner. timestamp required

ok, ummm...will the news story about my work burning down work lol. It was on the local news when it happened, and they interviewed my boss, the owner, Rick Luke. I should be able to find it again. Cafe Luke in Slidell, I'll go google that shit real fast.

wdsu.com/article/cafe-luke-in-slidell-moves-forward-with-dinner-theater-plans-after-fire-damages-kitchen/9107810

Found it
actualy kina pissed me off cause he didnt let me work the night he did his weird play somewhere else. would have been nice to get those last few hours

>Slidell
i need an email and phone number

found a cool vid someone took of the fire to
nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/2017/02/slidell_fire_damages_cafe_luke.html

Neat.jpg

also, im pretty sure Rick failed to mention the place burned down cause HE decided to use the kitchen to cook a brisket overnight and wasnt watching that shit.

Mine? [email protected]
Cell is 601-422

its done... if i didnt get 4 dubs wouldnt have happened. gl user

Oh ya i remember that post. Would help you out Sup Forumsro, but im broke myself. Is making money off of online surveys still a thing? might be a good way to supplement cash while you wait around.

Other than that, it seems like the place around you just has really shit job openings from what you've said, when you get back on your feet you may want to consider moving.

lol thanks man, your a life save on several levels.

>may want to consider moving.
been giving that a LOT of thought lately actualy. figured a bedroom comunity of New Orleans would have more shit going on. Playing with the idea of moving into the city.
Pizza Came. fuck yea. You make goodguygreg proud. Thanks bro.

pretty fast for a pizza

post a pic with timestamp to give the thread some closure

bump for pic

Show us that cheesy goodness