I was diagnosed with colorectal cancer about 10 mo the ago...

I was diagnosed with colorectal cancer about 10 mo the ago. Talking with CI I have decided to donate my body for research at the Cryogenic Institute, on June 12th my body will be frozen and pulled out in 10 years, ama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuhEHNey37Q
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryonics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you expect to be revived?

how often do you get your dick sucked by men pretending to be women?

Only once, but I knew she was a he

ar u happy with finally getting a rock hard boner?

Those guys are cheap hustlers

>but I knew she was a he
makes it hotter that way, i understand. well until you cum

What will be your final words?

I stayed the night and in the morning she wanted to bum me so I walked home in the poring rain.

Do you have to pay anything? You said donate so I'm assuming no. Just wondering where they get their money.

What is their overall plan here? Just research or are you planning on being revived possibly when there's a cure for your condition?

Also if true I'm very sorry that happened. That sucks.

Would you ever suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole?

So I'm guessing you plan on dying before june 12th?

I do. Probably gonna die though. Even if I don't go through with it the cancer will get me.
See you guys in a bit.
They're going to freeze me along with 2 others, since I'm considered a dead man walking they're just gonna see how long they can preserve me. And in hope in 10 years they find a cure for cancer. Yeah, I made peace

So in 10 years there will be a cure for colorectal cancer AND they will know how to revive the frozen dead?

Cryogenicsmcost upwards of 60k a year. Where do you have that sort of money? Did you rip some off the rich user?

are you currently writing some terrible broadway show?

OP, as your last good deed,do you want to help out a third world country poorfag?

I don't get it

fucking read his post you damn mongol, he said he donated his body for research.

Meaning, they're gonna test technology on his frozen ass.

What I don't think he realizes is that if he revives he'll probably still be treated as a donated physical specimen, and not as a revived human.

Enjoy your living dissection OP.

do you leave family behind? friends? what do they think?
also don't be jealous, ww3 is near

Sweet dreams OP. When they wake you up in 10 years I'll get you a beer after your treatment and I'll catch you up on what you missed.

If a bear shits in the woods, and a tree falls on the bear, and nobody is around, does the bear's shit stink?

if nobody is around then the bears shit exists in a state of both stinking and not stinking at the same time until an observer disolves the quantum field and forces the universe to choose one or the other

seems like OP is a bit more retarded than most user.

The freezing will kill him
When they thaw him, he will be a thawed out pile of shit they toss in the dumpster.

In 10 years they'll get their answer to whether or not humans can be frozen to long periods of time.
I'm technically a donation for their research
No, if I live I'll have more money cause of interest.
Mom and dad have been dead. They probably would be devastated about the cancer.
If I do wake in 10 years. I would be 43 but in a 33 year old body

are you currently writing some terrible broadway show?

>hope in 10 years they find a cure for cancer
not to mention hope that they find a way to bring frozen people back from the dead.

that depends on how the freezing works. Freezing only kills you because the ice crystals forming in your cells ruptures them. If they Cryo dudes have figured out how to solve that issue, which they have been working real hard on, then when he thaws out, he'll thaw out like those weird frogs and hop away.

Frozen doesn't equal dead. Frozen just equals frozen. Lots of animals do just that and thaw out fine.

How old are you?
What do your relatives say?

I don't want to be a pessimist but it's a small chance you will get your interest back to be honest. Even a grand will change my life

If you survive, please call yourself mr freeze.

Good luck user

Actually it does equal dead.

No they don't. They just get really really slow. There is no animal that truly freezes solid (and don't bring up that one frog. It's heart stays beating.)

Is this the first time this has been attempted?

Nevermind

Those guys look real trustworthy

>n 10 years they'll get their answer to whether or not humans can be frozen to long periods of time.
We have that answer already. They can't. Cryogenic research isn't exactly new.

Complete waste of time and energy. OP, assuming this isn't all bullshit on your part... There is no thaw out. You die. Then it's just meat in a freezer. Despite better methods in recent years, the ice crystals that will still form in your brain will puncture enough cell walls to leave the brain unrecoverable.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuhEHNey37Q
you're full of shit

If this is all real then i'm sorry man. I hope you get to spend your last days however you like.

rape

>In 10 years they'll get their answer to whether or not humans can be frozen to long periods of time.

i can save them the trouble

what will u doing in those 10 years?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryonics

Frankenfrog
>a love story

Think this way, if you thaw out(that is a huge if indeed) you can write the craziest book ever(saw god etc.) and people will believe you cuz you will be the only one.
Even with no cancer cure you can live your remaining days hella intresting
Btw if you know exact thaw date and place it would be mildly interesting to keep track for us

True
Nope, some endangered species and a couple rich people already have been
They're the higher ups.
One can only hope.
I'm gonna die anyways. This is a second chance.

I like to think of it as taking a rest.
I'm planning (if I get successfully reanimated) to catch up with time first and foremost. Then maybe a book.

"puts a kind of sugar in its blood so its harder to freeze and not damage cells"

Got any nude pics of any of your ex's?

Mind posting them on here?

Assuming you are male, is that correct?

I do not. And I am male

Well anyways have a nice trip OP, as they say
One small sleep for a man
One giant leap for mankind

if they cured you will you come back Sup Forums and tell us the story?

what does it feel like? I'm having some serious lower abdominal pain that is not diverticulitis

OP
can i have some of your stuff? ill pay for shipping if its good.

Thanks.
If Sup Forums is still around, yes. In fact. My name is Joseph Williams. Be on the lookout for that name in 10 years. It hurts, leaves me suffering.

OP. It's time to drop 10 tabs of acid at once. alone.

Those two dudes definitely don't look very trustworthy.

If thats you in the pic, you deserve all the cancer you can get.

You will just get tossed away once the cryogenic company goes bankrupt, nobody can revive a cancerous human ice popsicle.

They froze baseball star Ted Williams. They cut off his head and misplaced it, and they dropped him a couple times.

can you be more specific. cramps, painful tingles, sharp/dull, localized/radiating, what area.

I mean, I'm already on oxy/percocet for neuropathy, and this shit is cutting through my meds like they're not even there.

Almost bad enough for me to simply eat my next month's supply of 60 30mg oxys/90 5/325 percocets and get it done with already

good luck i dont know if they can actually bring you back but it doesnt matter if youre dead either way id be terrified of coming back though youd be a lab rat all the tests they would want to run probably keep you cooped up and being thrust into all the new technology youd be so far behind the rest of the world and thats only if we dont all blow eachother to bits before the next ten years

Hey guys OP here
I'm back.
Defrosted and reanimated (though still impotent *grrrr*)
10 years from now they can cure cancer AND we travel back in time!
It was amaze balls and I love you all

Being able to revive you may not be TOO far out of reach. In 2016, the company 21st Century Medicine Inc demonstrated that they could preserve a rabbit brain using a special cryopreservation process. Science can advance a lot in 10 years, there's a solid chance that we can overcome the obstacles in the way of revitalization.

Sleep well OP, I hope you spend your last days as a content man. Your donation will go towards the betterment of mankind.

A family member of mine was CI, whole body.
They died of cancer.
> If legit, thank you for giving others a chance of life also.

Do they give you any discount if you donate for research? or is it free?

the future is way gayer than i was expecting

you have to be dead before they can legally freeze you.

I call BS

Godspeed, I.C. Wiener. Godspeed.

This. Some fucker who had no background in cryo ran out of money and was charged with letting 9 bodies decompose.

Pop quiz no search engine.
> When was the first living head transplant done.
> How long ago did we master the magic of home freezing.
> How long ago did people claim cell growth to be of the devil.

Learn stuff, before you assume you know anything other than shit.

hilarious

That isn't true. Infact a pre-teen got CI frozen who had terminal cancer.
> read...Fucking.... ANYTHING
> It wasn't even in an sci journal, it was in mainstream fucking news AND all over the interwebs.
> You
> fucking
> retard.
> neckbeard.
> Go
> out
> SIDE

source nigga or it didn't happen

"Cryonics procedures can only begin after legal death, and cryonics "patients" are considered legally dead."

fucking idiot.

What legal rights do you have if you are successfully revived?

Upon freezing, do you get a medical death certificate?

Do you have anyone who will be given reports on the status of your body?

What will happen if this place is liquidated? What will happen if the money stops being paid?

will you still be gay when you thaw out

>ca. 2000 bC. They wuz kings and shit.
>It's now been three years, six months and five days since I found out how to make ice cubes. Never had the nerve to make a second tray tho.
>It's always been the pope that people thought to be the devil. Please don't put a bad name to cell growth.

I hope this answers your questions.

how you know it's b8
>pre-teen

#bantz

Sucks that you're dying OP, but becoming a ice cube won't save you. Human aren't designed to be frozen. That just kills us.
Still, sounds better than slowly dying of cancer so might as well go for it.

Not just that, but you can remove most of a frog's brain and it still retains about 80% of its functions.
Frogs are dumb.