Tl;dr: all my friends have gfs and they bring their female friends for me, need advance about making moves

>tl;dr: all my friends have gfs and they bring their female friends for me, need advance about making moves

basically
>has happened 3-4 times, so i need to be prepared for more
>me and this girl will hit it off and have a good time
>we end up sharing my bed
>both usually too shy/sober at this point to make any real moves
>the outside of our hands will be touching and legs but no hand holding or anything

I think the issue is I don't have a tv mostly, since that's a good way to ease into things
>chick last night asked if i had netflix

so yeah...any advice from the wise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VfoG1GsZYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy a strapon and leave it on top your nightstand

tv is more a deterrant for making a move earlier.

she wouldn't be in your bed if she wasn't interested in you. just make a move son. maybe have a plan before you get into bed so there's no awkward pausing phase where nothing happens

get on Grinr, fgt

Just do it dont overthink it

also have another drink or two and put on some music. just talk with her and you'll get a pretty good indication whether or not she's down to butt

We usually end up talking to early morning and shit too. like neither one can fall asleep because we want something to happen

checked

kill urself, u are a secret faggot anyway

I had a similar problem in my youth, OP. TVs in each room wasn't a common thing back then though.

My solution was a Hulk Hogan poster right above my bed (pic isn't exact poster, but he had the same pose). Every time I would bring a girl to my room, they would get an eyeful of the HULK. Most girls would make a lighthearted comment about it, but the end result was always the same. Look at Hulk Hogan sweatily tearing his shirt off would get them so aroused they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.
I could just stroke their arm and it would be Niagara Falls in their panties.
The only problem is that some girls would stare at the poster while we did the dirty. But hey, better than no sex at all. One of the gals I had a fling with actually called me Hogan during sex a few times.

TL;DR: get a Hulk Hogan poster, OP.

A lot of girls won't make the first move just go for it don't be a pussy. She wouldn't be on your bed if she wasn't wanting to fuck. So dooo.

>we end up sharing my bed

call your doctor for gender reassignment, homo

Not sure if serious or not.

Either way I want to do this.

As you both want your room, she will sit on your bed. This is when you said "hey you can't sit there yet", she will stand up, and you will sit in the same spot, telling her "alright now you can sit" as she sits on your lap.
Like the other user said she wouldn't be in your bed if she didn't want the d. So once she is on your lap just kiss your way down and grab her by the pussy

Kiss her. That's it. Just fucking kiss her.

Ok mate listen up there is one single move that i learned from joey that has worked 100% of the time to heat things up, whatever you're talking about just cut her off while she's talking to show confidence and look straight into her eyes and tell her: "I normally would wait until the end of the date for the first kiss but you're too fucking beautiful I cant anymore" and without waiting for any response just lean in for the kiss.
Works 100% everytime, and from there you can go to sleeping with her.

just leave the cash on the dresser, OP

she'll know what to do

>grab the pussy
Donald, stop browsing Sup Forums already, get back to the white house and start nuking some sandmonkies.
Goddammit.

>I don't have a tv mostly
youtube.com/watch?v=8VfoG1GsZYw

Get a TV and Netflix and have sexual movies on que.

My friend and his gf came over one night and his gf had her friend come through and we all got drunk my friend and his gf took the spare bed so her friend crashed in mine and said it was okay for me to sleep in my bed also we watched Netflix and I had a movie in my list that had sex scenes and half way through the movie I was all the way on her.

What movie?

>guy wants the girl to make the move therefore nothing happens

These girls are probably wondering what the fuck is wrong with you. It sounds like they're practically throwing themselves at you and you can't just take the leap.

>"do you want to kiss"?
if no
>"well, I gotta go to sleep, let yourself out"

Shiiiit, if you got a chick in your bed, make a move.

>These girls are probably wondering what the fuck is wrong with you. It sounds like they're practically throwing themselves at you and you can't just take the leap.

>Shiiiit, if you got a chick in your bed, make a move.

Basically this. I don't know how you get them into your bed in the first place. I wish I had some bros that would get their gfs to get girls into my bed for me without any effort on my part. ffs are you gay?

>I can get them into bed
>Usually too shy to make a move
Lol wtf?
You've literally gone back a step. If she's in your bed she wants to fuck. Ez pz plain and simple. Put your arm around her and lean in for a kiss or some shit, make a move you pussy. You're worried about getting rejected or something, don't be You need to turn this around asap otherwise you'll be known as a faggot.