Should weed be completely legal for adults?

Should weed be completely legal for adults?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1277837/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as marijuana is de-stigmatized, use goes up, and it finds its way into the homes and candy and cookies and baked goods, and once it gets there, it finds its way into the brains of teens. Marijuana will also become more pervasive as states continue to embrace permissible laws on medical marijuana and the recreational use of marijuana, and kids and youth will have easier access to the dangerous, addictive drug.

Marijuana is not addictive.. its not dangerous either.

If Marijuana is illegal then alcohol should be too considering alcohol has far worse effects on the body and is more mind altering.

get out of here bill. this shit is why you got fired.

I smoke because ptsd

I smoke marijuana probably 4 days a week, sometimes less. It is not addictive or dangerous. I could never smoke again and I would be perfectly fine, because it is not addictive

Lives will be impacted. Families will be broken up. That's why we have to keep fighting the war on drugs.

should be legal for everyone moralfag niglet

also if fucking a 9 yr old wife is good enough for the prophet muhammad its good enough for me

If you cant handle a few hits of pot you need to be exterminated anyways.

John Fleming of Louisiana actually. People vote for these people without knowing their actual stances. People thought that Trump stood for a lot of things that he never said. That's going to bite them in the ass

Yes

it's addictive.

in the same way as biting your nails is addictive

In my opinion yes. People that want to use it, will, one way or another and there is an immense amount of other shit happening in the world that is just a fuckton worse than getting stoned and eating twinkies.

trying too hard

trolling is an art

Yes, all drugs should be legal and standardized. If you can ram cheeseburgers down your throat until your so fat you can't walk, I should be able to buy pills of speed and shit.

Hell yes

But user it is legal.

This opinion is that of a non-user.

I hate the effects but honestly ive never heard a good reason for it being illegal. The gateway drug meme is crap.

It's entirely possible to become dependant on marijuana you fucking degenerate, but I still think it should be legal.

It's really not. They haven't even proven withdrawal symptoms in humans. This is likely because it takes so long to leave the system that it doesn't leave you in shock. I have to use some for the crushing head pain I get from an AVM in my brain. That's not on the approved list of medical uses in most places. It's an orphan disease. I had to get an MRI and they want to send me to the Mayo clinic. Outside of a few States I'm basically fucked. I haven't been able to get any in weeks. No withdrawal symptoms though.

no in the same way that people repeatedly use a substance to alter their thinking even to the point of having entire magazines dedicted to the use of the substance and going to prison over your "nail biting habit". That being said it should be legal, who gives a fuck just be honest. It turns people into blithering idiots but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be legal

It is addictive. My sister and one of my friends are addicted to it. They are like: oooh I am not addicted, I just need ot to get a good sleep....

Yeah... but everyday?!

The other is like: I'm not addicted, I'm just stressed when I don't smoke for a day....

People need to understand: everything is addictive if you are not knowing the boundaries.

Some people are meant to have no self control and be failures. It's life's balance. Let the addictions roll, whether it be drugs, alcohol, or McDonald's. Losers are losers.

sounds like you speak from first hand experience

that'd be great if addiction had a completely different definition but it's not the fact if it has withdrawal symptoms or not. People have a tendency to form habits and continue smoking despite problems associated with it while telling themselves and others consistently that it's not addictive yet spend hundreds of dollars a month on it and what not. I know this isn't all people but at least just admit it, that's cool if you need it to help you I mean there's no problem with that. It's cool too if you don't need it.

If he is what's it matter ?

Debatable, but lots of the shit put ON it is highly addictive and used to hook people on Jerome's supply. Thus legalizing and allowing dispensaries to produce purer and unlaced supply is is safer for people that will decide to use one way or another.

The war on drugs itself does this far more than weed.

we need to legalize and control all drugs or at least the major drugs of each category

Can't even get a majority or retarded republicans to agree to repeal a healthcare law they all voted to repeal almost a hundred times before, getting all drugs legalized just isn't going to EVER happen, pick small and winnable battles.

I just want some sweet, sweet, fed licensed opiates.

Yeah, I think it should. I prefer hash to the THC intensive weeds though, always have.
Whatever happens the first thing that needs to be done is to remove it's Schedule 1 status.

I don't care about weed, if I'm going to waste my day away I'd rather do something pleasurable and not something that just makes me lazy and paranoid

I'm not saying you are wrong to want all drugs legalized. I'm saying the Government is too large and sloppy to ever reach a consensus no matter what political shitbags are the majority at any given time.

Friend, "addiction" in this sense refers to physical dependence in the brain for chemicals that are supplied externally. "Withdrawal" is the body's reaction to the absence of these externally introduced chemicals. No chemical component of marijuana forms a physical addiction, however you are right in that plenty of people make it a habit to consume it. Marijuana is in no way an intrinsically addictive substance, people simply form regular habits of using it for a myriad of reasons, either because it's pleasurable, a coping mechanism, something to do when bored, etc. in the same way as many other habits do. People can be so accustomed to it's consunption that they may feel like they aren't functioning normally without it (as can also be the case with alcohol, a much more impairing substance that can actually kill you, unlike marijuana), which only truly happens in excess, which is rare for most users. In all it's a fairly harmless substance, far less so than cigarettes or alcohol which are nearly ubiquitous staples in every locale in the US and a large portion of the rest of the world. Even if you don't agree that it is harmless, it is essentially indisputable that it's classification as a Schedule I drug (meaning it has no medical benefits, which it has been scientifically proven to have) is absurd. For example cocaine is a Schedule II drug, and Ketamine is a Schedule III drug, both for very specific medical benefits that they are almost never used in practice today.

>It's entirely possible to become dependant on marijuana you fucking degenerate
doesnt mean its addictive you dip
addictive is heroin, it replaces chemicals on your brain and you depend on it to function properly

everything is potentionally addictive, granted, pot is more likely to develop an addiction than biting your nails but caffeine, jacking off and sugar are way way more addictive

The poorly educated farmers with muskets that rebelled against Britain would be pissed to know that there are entire sections of a massive library dedicated to the laws of what "free men" may and may not do and that even Presidential candidates can be labeled as criminals over emails(once you explained what an email was).

It IS legal in many places and soon it will be in more places. Government can either keep charging people for something a large part of the population does OR legalize and tax the shit.

What country are you from.

Would be SOOOOOOO hilarious if Trump was the President that legalized marijuana because "It makes business sense" to tax the fuck out of it.

yes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1277837/

Except the administration already has made it clear they are against it, then again that doesn't say much.......

Why Dont se just change the names of the drugs.
Im pretty sure that if marijuana was called moistcurtail i coulis assure You No one would try it

The only official stance from this admin is whatever the potus tweets at 4 am...

Would not work, check out Krokodil and Russia.

Desomorphines slang came from it's chemical make up not from the animal.

adults don't smoke weed jr.