Have you apologized for being white today?

Have you apologized for being white today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CdcykqK-Pv8
dailymotion.com/video/x3utvht
youtube.com/watch?v=ozskHPlLdcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do more than apologize

Nah. Never

I'm sorry I haven't, I apologise.

Never!!!!

No

WHITE POWER

hella racists up in here

im so so sorry for all the bad things we have done :(

we are a race of evil people, and we have destroyed the world time and time again..
i will dedicate my life, and my childrens life to repay the debt.

Lmao.

such a powerful painting on the wall, showing the history we've stolen from black people just because they're black.. we're so disgusting.

dammit nigger you watch that fuckin lip or i'm gonna run a wipe across your nigger backside

white people are abhorrent

Lol ok I'm not apologizing for being human

Me, my son and my 2 daughters are terribly sorry for what we've done :(

No I put another dindu in a cage where they all belong. This was his third strike now he can live out his days in a cage.

well then apologize for being racist

His butt is sweaty
Knees weak, logs are heavy
There's feces on his sweater already
Looks like confetti
He's anxious, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop logs, but he keeps on forgetting
How to pinch down, intestines groan so loud
He opens his anus but the logs won't come out
He's farting, woah, everyone's departing yo
Shit out of luck, Andy Sixx, end the show

Snap back to the lavatory, oh there goes trickle pee
Oh there goes Andy, he choked
He's clogged up but he won't give up that easy, no
He won't have it, he knows he'll put logs in their throats
He's constipated he knows, it takes patience to go
He so stuffed that he knows when he goes back to his own commode, that's when it's
Back to the logs again yo, this whole Andy meme
You better go capture his logs and hope he don't flush'em

You better suck the logs from his anus, you taste it
You ate it, it better never go to waste, hey
You only get one log, do not miss your chance to eat
Andy Sixx might feed you once in a lifetime, you better

The next nigger that demands an apology from me to my face is getting their brillo padded head chopped the fuck off.

not enough it seems, whites were pretty bad people when they let niggers out of africa

>Have you apologized for being white today?

No! I'm not a self hating liberal cuckold.

South will rise again filthy niggers!!!

youtu.be/CdcykqK-Pv8

I'm just sorry we got rid of slaves I'd have a bunch of black bitches sucking my dick on the hour

Uhm? Racist when and where? And to whom? You? Why?

Americans are retarded

I'm not apologizing for jack shit.

This is the most powerful image i've ever seen

So when all of the US becomes a big ghetto will the black people apologize for being black?

>harambe with a child
>shoot that monkey

Good boy

well then...

Whats this from?

For never apologising for being white you racist redneck.

small white hands eh?, deception afoot

What are they apologizing for? Is it for slavery? Are they apologizing to slaves? No? Just black people that think they're owed for something they didn't have to go through?

life, you should try it sometime. it involves leaving the house

What's the point of the stupid wooden head lock if they are already in chains?

dailymotion.com/video/x3utvht

Where's this shit from?

And no, blacks don't even live in my country.

I went to my local black neighborhood and asked a polite tattooed man gentleman that can't afford a belt for forgiveness on behalf of the white race, and offered him to have sex with my wife. As is usually the case, he accepted my offer and I picked up my wife a couple hours later.

>apologise
What does that mean?

(If) Negroids ever took over America, how long do you predict the entire country would look like this?

>yall eating the bait right up

They're teachign you to hate one another so that you'll divide yourselves. When the cultural shift that moves us away from democracy comes, those that have been conditioned by this bullshit will be that much easier to control.

If you're really falling for this disparity between races, you're part of the actually problematic group and not part of the solution.

Fair warning. There's a war going on and to the victor goes the freedom of thought of entire nations. Don't fall victim to these crap-assed traps like they want you to. Be smarter.

Im sorry, I beg for the BBC Forgiveness

The Jews hate you, white man. They use all their legal, political, financial, and media connections to ensure you hate yourself and are politically and morally disempowered. The game is over when you say its over - replacing their failing Jew system is the new reality. Hail Victory

Haha this is sad stupid fucken white people and also stupid black people for accepting such stupid shit

I want my cup of Starbucks coffee before

This isnt about me, is it user?

Just a bunch of weaklings being dominated, nothing to see here.

This.

tbh it looks more free and fun than America looks right now.
A good chance to start over and kill niggers freely.

What are those idiots doing lol? Fucking cringe.

White people smell like yogurt

Great-another nigger on welfare for the rest of his life.
We should just save the taxpayers the money and kill them already.

you're fairly new aint'cha?

people believe this shit

racist fucking pig.

They must feel very grateful for bringing them to america that our founding fathers established and now they dont die from aids or machete slashes at the age of 30 in a mud house in the middle of a jungle.

go rot in a jail cell with the coons you love so much op. race traitor.

you are a fucking waste of air. racist trash.

You remember the fuck white people video?
Ever thought about apologizing for that?

you remember slavery?

lel what is wrong with them boys where they feel the need to kill niggers. Just let the niggers kill themselves

hehe yeah same here.
sometimes i forget what we did.

No time for apologies. Was busy working. At a job. To pay taxes to support the niggers and various gross brown people.

You fucking porch monkey...Did you forgot who is the master, you disgusting fucking niggar ?

remember when no one alive today in America participated in slavery? remember when America was one of the first, if not the first country to abolish slavery, setting the trend all across the planet?

Do you remeber slavery? No. Fucking pathetic victim nigger you are

have you apologized for being a worthless waste of time and resources that should be wiped off the face of the earth?

I've never apologized for having hair and fingernails either.

Remeber when 99% of the white people in america have no family ties to slavery? Of course you do you're not a dumb cry baby nigger

i am white you ignorant bigot

And black people smell like wet dog/monkey

Thank you for agreeing with my points.

yet you feel like a nigger.

nigger detected

racist detected

consider suicide, normie scum

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Fuckin baby nigger you are

youtube.com/watch?v=ozskHPlLdcI

"boo hoo. I am snowflake. I love the niggers and hate my whiteness." Go find a safe space to hang yourself cuck

Based

Nah, I'm not wasting my time on this "politically correct" trend that's going on. I have better things to do with my time.

They aren't doing it fast enough.

>Fuckin baby nigger
what kind of an insult is that? god you racists are weird socially inept autists

Why the fuck do you idiots fall for this?

Niggers have the burden of having to prove that they are worthy to exist. If they are not working, and are not legitimately unable to work/school, etc., they're just a burden on society. Unwed mothers pumping out niglets, contributing to the vicious cycle. I don't just feel this way about nigs, but all races. White trash, spics, whatever. Trump's a joke, but I hope the republicans fucking start to do some thing. They MUST keep planned parenthood open and funded.

#poulationcontrol