I can logically prove God's existence. It's really quite simple...

I can logically prove God's existence. It's really quite simple, but most people who have been indoctrinated by atheists are usually in denial.

Anyway, I'll be glad to reveal it, but only if three atheists can put aside their usual ad hominems and rage and ask nicely.

Tits or GTFO?

Do please tell us OP, actually curious

You're the one making the outrageous claim. Atheists have no reason to ask you for anything. Either provide proof (and or tits) and gtfo.

Please tell us OP. That's two.

PLRASE

Well, that's three, although the last one doesn't really count.

Typical. I'm bumping it down to two, because you people don't understand discourse at all.

do it op

please if u convince me ill say the one thing u never expect
YOUR RIGHT

C'mon we know we can be civilized, please tell us OP
And that is 3

no, you really can't

Provide this "evidence" then, you will win nobel price.

THIS IS THE SHITPOST THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON IN ON MY FREINDS WHEN PEOPLE START POSTING THEY NEVER STOPPED FOR THIS IS THE SHITPOST THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON IN ON MY FREINDS WHEN PEOPLE START POSTING THEY NEVER STOPPED FOR THIS IS THE SHITPOST THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON IN ON MY FREINDS WHEN PEOPLE START POSTING THEY NEVER STOPPED FOR THIS IS THE SHITPOST THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON IN ON MY FREINDS WHEN PEOPLE START POSTING THEY NEVER STOPPED FOR THIS IS THE SHITPOST THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON IN ON MY FREINDS WHEN PEOPLE START POSTING THEY NEVER STOPPED FOR THIS IS THE SHITPOST THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON IN ON MY FREINDS WHEN PEOPLE START POSTING THEY NEVER STOPPED FOR

Alright.

Our understanding of God is a being than which no greater can be conceived.
The idea of God exists in the mind.
A being which exists both in the mind and in reality is greater than a being that exists only in the mind.
If God only exists in the mind, then we can conceive of a greater being—that which exists in reality.
We cannot be imagining something that is greater than God.
Therefore, God exists.

so, OP is fag?

What god would that be?

Fucking old theological argument that is essentially wordplay and makes no actual sense, you're a fucking idiot if you think that because the idea of something exists, it must actually exist faggot.

But you seem to have forgotten something Op

Gods whatever want god to be
so by that standard my god is BOB ROSS

can you reword this?

he exists because we think he exists?

A unicorn can exist then? What about a demigod? What about a pantheon of gods?

I've gone over this argument multiple times in religious studies, it's been debunked so many times by theologians.

Posts like these have convinced me that critical thinking classes/forensics/debate aren't taught in school anymore.

ALL PRAISE BOB ROSS

>The idea of God exists in the mind.
Like a lot of other imaginary things

>A being which exists both in the mind and in reality is greater than a being that exists only in the mind.
If something is real, then it's greater? Ok...

>If God only exists in the mind, then we can conceive of a greater being—that which exists in reality.
If god exists only in the mind, then it's not real.

>We cannot be imagining something that is greater than God.
>Therefore, God exists.

So I one can imagine greater god then your god, your god doesn't exists.

2/10 you didn't even tried

Yeah, sure.

I'm not sure if God exists or not but answer me this, oh wise user. If we knew he existed (or not), what difference would it make?

It would only make a difference if he (or she or it) really communicated with us (via holy books or whaeva) and what he communicated, wouldn't it?

Have you apologized for being white?

if a god exists its a "being" outside our imagination.
a human mind can't, won't be able to comprehend something vast as the universe.

That's some high quality bullshit

I just imagined TurboGod, greater than all other Gods. Does he exist now, too?

Not really.

I am an atheist.
If you can actually put forth undeniable proof of God, then I will believe it.

A unicorn is a combination of a horse and a cone, both of which exist in reality. The flying spaghetti monster is the combination of spaghetti and arms and eyes etc, all of which exist in reality. Everything we can imagine is influenced by what we experience in life. This being the case, how does your idea of God form? What parts of reality have helped you to conjure up an idea of God?

what are you 10? god exists and it's a fact.

hes using whats called a logic map, einstein and many others such as lewis carrol (charles lutdwig, writter of alice books) used many of them. But still too many holes, must provide better proof

Grow up

Shouldn't have expected anything else.

It's conforting to believe that there is something greater than you helping you out almost like... Parental influence

The Bible.

Which was used to explain and unite.

So that the explainers and uniters could make themselves feel better about themselves because they knew more than others.

well idiots will be idiots. even god won't change that.

Or parental figure if you prefer

I know this is bait. But let me debunk this real quick and easy. "A being that exists in reality and in mind is greater than the one that exists only in the mind." God exists only in the mind therefore a dog is greater than that God. You literally proved that any being that exists in reality is greater than that God.

I had same thoughts it should be obligatory to take those classes instead so many hours of religion.

>What parts of reality have helped you to conjure up an idea of God?
Man plus the weather

>I have thing
>I won't thing.
>it's amazing though

nah, you'd want to prove it if you could, you wouldn't need peer motivation.

Haha...what a crock of shite

You've been posting this almost daily for years. Based.

Why wouldn't he change it? I'm not one of those three, btw.

we dont know why we live,
we use resources of this planet, and all we do is think, Why do we exist?
Perhaps the only good solution is from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" We exist to find solution why anything exist

God wot change anything because he's a figment of your imagination you delusional shit

Logical abstraction =/= presence.

If god made man in his own image, and god made you, god must be a fucking dumbass.

Our understanding of Guk is a meme than which no danker can be conceived.
The idea of Guk exists in the mind.
A meme which exists both in the mind and in reality is danker than a meme that exists only in the mind.
If Guk only exists in the mind, then we can conceive of a Danker meme—that which exists in reality.
We cannot be imagining something that is danker than Guk.
Therefore, Guk is the dankest meme.

The argument roughly boils down to "if you can fathom something, it must exist in one form or another"

It can be proven in a lot of ways like if i said
>I can fathom a lesbian trangsender black american indian in the poverty line
>it probably exists

However his argument is flawed.

Deeply disappointed.

It looks like you are in denial. You have all the evidence and you are to scared to admit that your little imaginary friend is made up. It's hard, but I once was in the same position as you are know. Seek the truth in science.

you are an idiot too.
a god you moronic piece of shit is a presence you'll never be able to comprehend with your puny brain.

updated image of Guk

To be fair the priest has a huge economic stake in believing in god. It's sort of like asking Metallica "if I proved your music was shit, would you quit?"

>mfw Emmanuel Kant could essentially prove that Unicorns exist using this

ancient argument is ancient

We live because our parents mated and nursed the embryo.

With the second part, I kinda agree... the last few years, the simulation theory of reality has been popular. The simulators' motive to create a simulation would be to explain their own reality. If we ever figure out the constants governing our reality and would be curious about its end results, we will probably make a simulation of our own. The problem is - that solves nothing, it's a simulation of a simulation of a simulation... pretty much infinitely.

How do i join your religion?

check'd
-also I agree

Why do tree or a fish or bacteria exists? You are not special. Humans are not special. You are nothing in cosmos. All your existence is meaningless.

Oh dear, it appears you've found yourself in an argument loop. Can I help you with that?

denial? are you even able to prove god doesn't exist that you tell to seek truth in fucking science?
wtf has even science proven about gods nonexistence.

He's not responding to arguments that make sense ffs I'm out of this "discourse"

Your idea of God comes from you. Yes, you may read the Bible, but that is simply someone else's interpretation of God which you then try and imagine. Atheists have rightly rejected the kind of Gods described in many organised religions because they are ideas of God created by those who didn't know better. As time goes on and our self-awareness and morality increases and the bullshit (not all of it) expressed by those thousands of years ago doesn't cut it any more.

Atheists are desperately looking for another answer, some find solace in science, however science will not give you all the answers you desire and watch out for those who say it can, because they are just as religious as those they oppose, they have faith that simply observing the physical world will give us all the answers.

A being that can literally breath solar systems according to the bible. does not exist. He would have been "spotted' by now at the outer edge of our solar system. also what about adam and eve but als the formation of a molten earth? like god made it all in a week but the earh cooled down for bilions of years.

substitute greatness for number of penises and you just proved god has infinite penises

Why do you need a reason...? It's not like there HAS to be one you know

amen

edgy

Wow, that's a totally not-idiotic reply, user. Right in the feels.

All of god's (every god) doings were proven by science to be natural and not supernatural. Simple. I don't have to disprove your idea, prove it beyond reasonable doubt first then we all will belive it

this.

did i fucking speak about the fucking bible?

what do you expect from someone who still believes in fairies and dead people living again?

How do you know what meaninglessness is without knowing what meaning is?

OP's argument is terrible.

The argument for God is not a logical one, it's an emotional and faith-based one. If you are trying to tell others about God it shouldn't even be an argument (let alone a "logic"-based argument), it should just be a discussion about your experiences and what has led you to your faith.

For me, I believe in God because of the feeling of connectedness that overcomes me when I pray, and the wonder of the natural world around me. I believe that I a life based on spreading love and God's love is one that will lead me to the most fulfilling and worthwhile lifestyle for myself and others.

That's all there is too it. I'm aware that there's no provable logic and that prayer can just be dismissed as schizophrenia. I'm fine with that. My life has been incredibly blessed and through those blessings I've found my faith. That's all I need to believe it's more than delusion.

But trying to prove God through a logical proof based on an almost comical misapplication of semantics does more hindrance than good. It drives away people who can see through the wordplay and poisons the minds of believers with weak rationales for believing. Faith is something that should be strong and based on personal conviction, not just nonsensical logic games.

Is there even something like being indoctrinated by atheist?

So OP can't provide anythig.

Are you getting upset because i used a religious text as an example? im just trying to have a debate not an argument cal yourself

god is that feeling everybody has that no one can really explain. That's why we have so many different religions. The feeling is there but nobody can really explain it.

Edgy because your mommy told you that you are very important for sky daddy? Grow up already.

Didn't respond to me, it's basically a parental figure in greater form, just doesn't exist because it feels real to you or because you think it exists. A godorgasm exist because "enter your previous reason here"

This guy gets it.

Not that user and don't wanna flame stuff BUT we seem to be the only part of the universe that is logically amazed by it. That (and ofc our survival instinct) makes us pretty special. And the lulz. Lulz are cool, man. And rare (it seems) in the universe.

fuck god's doings and religious bullcrap.
has science proven that god doesn't exist?

Logic, huh? Try this then:

1. Nothing is better than God.
2. A bacon sandwich is better than nothing
3. Therefore, a bacon sandwich is better than God

Sorry

Would your mother send you to hell for eternity if you did something she didn't like?

nice bait but god was created by the misunderstanding of what others left behind its all in spirit bro

what it that even supposed to mean...?

God does have infinite penises of infinite length and girth. The observable universe is tiny compared to just one of His infinite number of penises. Unicorns exist in the space of possibilities defined by for us by God, the concept of unicorns references an objective reality. Unicorns are not made up and not subjective but discovered properties of reality.

Religios people like to think that life itself have purpose beyond primitive mating and spreading your dna. Well there is no evidence, only wishful thinking, and we in cosmic scale earth and our talks about meaning are nothing.

Jyst exept Guk in youre hart.