Yet another Suicide Squad cut scene

>yet another Suicide Squad cut scene
I now believe Leto when he said they could make an R X rated version of Joker and Harley with all that footage.

It's this scene in the novel.

>Joker let the last remains of her tears get sopped up in her laboratory smock, then exhaled a long, satisfied sigh. He set aside the paddles and took a set of street clothes from Frost.
>"Good lookin' lady, boss," his aide-de-camp said. "She really liked you."
>Joker slipped on the newly pressed shirt, buttoned it, then checked himself out in the med-unit mirror.
>"It would never have worked," Joker replied. "She kept trying to fix me."
>Frost took his glock and screwed it to Quinzel's ear.
>"Who said you were broken?"
>Joker slipped on his diamond-shaped "J" pinky ring, then he smiled… Not an ordinary smile. Not a smile to make someone laugh with him. No. This was "The Smile." The corners of his mouth slide up his face into a vast, deadly rictus, metal teeth flashing. This was a hyena's smile.
>A smile that could kill.
>It was a smile Frost had seen before. One that frightened the hell out of him. He holstered the glock, then the two of them left the med lab.

Other urls found in this thread:

www24.zippyshare.com/v/7M5qoaUe/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SS4t3cB1kQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck is that a ninja wearing teddy bear print?

>It was a smile Frost had seen before. One that frightened the hell out of him. He holstered the glock, then the two of them left the med lab.

It's /fa/.

Another cut scene. They showed Harley and her old costume, but not her holding the New 52 one.

Nevermind me, I just want to remind OP of

That coat was fine as fuck.

Leto is so attractive holy shit.
In other news, I hope this stuff will be included in the BD. The novelization is much more coherent.

Who the fuck at WB is cutting all these movies? After all the flops they've generated because of cut scenes, you'd think they'd fire the dipshits responsible.

Holy fuck, I don't care, the movie is awful.

Please stop shilling.

I would have loved seeing Harley in that corset.

I wonder why these little nice details were even cut though, like her using the bat as a shotgun. They're not even full scenes.

oh so that's the guy who appears in another scene with Joker sitting in that room.

DAM there must be an entire subplot with this character and Joker doing stuff

WRONG! This scene is in the movie. It is during the montage of all the Squad preparing and you have that Eminem song playing in the background.

Also there is a dance scene with Harley wearing that costume and Joker is dancing with her.

Fuck you this movie is one of my favorite cinema experiences ever. Best Joker make up, clothing ever!

Shill pls

Roasties and faggots are not allowed on this board

Stop falseflagging, nigger.

No, they only show her holding the jester outfit. They cut the New 52 one.

>"bla bla bla with fucking haters who just don't get how actual psychopaths act..."

I think the joker has saints row 2 levels of gang customization

>I haven't mastered the art of falseflagging yet
user please.

>I think the joker has saints row 2 levels of gang customization
Where does he get all his outfits from?

>tfw we will never see a 10 minute scene of Joker going clothes shopping while shooting up the place, dancing with mannequins along the way

>Drives a van with Panda Purveyors label
>one of his henchman wears a bear suit
POETRY

I wanted to see more of his crazy henchman's uniforms

They snuck in a Marvel character?

I feel bad for Leto btqh

He's also in the helicopter manning the turret.
He's also in a bunch of other scenes. I liked him too.

Nice. I don't even care which one. THAT'S funny, even if it's gentle.

There was a batman one and a pyramid-head-like one right?

I didn't like the new joker because he was a legitimate cuck.

1. He demands a big black bull fuck his blonde Aryan girlfriend. When the Nobel black bull refuses on moral groups the joker kills him out of frustration

2. Joker watches from a distance as batman makes out with Harley Quinn, a sitatuion he completely orchestrated by crashing his car and leaving her in the wreck. The joker is a criminal mastermind, he knew exactly what was happening when he drove his car off the road.

3. Joker kidnaps bubba and forces him to stuff cellphones inside Harleys pussy or else he'll kill him.

4. Joker fails every rescue attempt and drives Harley into another black Bulls (will smith)s arms for companionship

>not sure if Flayed Man or Colossal Titan

or its just muscles. does everything have to be a reference with you millennial faggots?

man wtf they turned letos joker into a cuck thats really fucked up like the best comic book villian aint safe from this shit even.

Anyone who sees the club scene and thinks Joker is a cuck has obviously never talked themselves into a lose lose situation.
>homie fucks Harley
>now has fucked Joker's girl and is a dead man
>homie rejects Harley
>insults the Joker, a mob boss, by insinuating he has poor taste in women
That's why dude looks so nervous, he's literally looking for anything to get himself out of the situation but can't and finds himself with a psychopath sitting in his lap and the psychopath's boyfriend, who happens to be a bigger psychopath AND your boss, across from him.

>does everything have to be a reference with you millennial faggots?

Take it easy Marvelcuck, sorry you don't have cool references to pop culture in your TV movies

>obviously never talked themselves into a lose lose situation.

No I'm the picture of mental health is why BANE?

You fucking faggots are obsessed with cucks. What a loser

He's not a cuck. The dumbass faggot interpreted the scenes wrong. He was fucking with the guy because he complimented Harley. He was dead as soon as he said it

>call out consistent propaganda
>DUDE LOL YOU'RE OBSESSED xDDD
Okay schlomo.

Ok bud you keep thinking every thing is "cucking" fucking weirdo lol

They why did the criminal mastermind the joker crash his car and watch from a distance as batman made out with Harley and dragged her ass to jail.

Checkmate cuck

He didn't "watch from a distance" no where in the movie did it show him in the shot after the car crashed. He crashed the car to get batman off his tail and left harley behind like he usually does. Jesus Christ I'm embarrassed for you

omg guyz Leto is acting like a real psycho.. i mean i know how lunatics and psychos behave because i see death note and monster

when i see Leto's joker i feel that dark pain and demented thoughts i have when bullies laugh at my otherkin dark dragon personality

You are cucking yourselves by taking this bait

>I was just pretending to be retarded?
What's the point?

>Joker slipped on his diamond-shaped "J" pinky ring, then he smiled… Not an ordinary smile. Not a smile to make someone laugh with him. No. This was "The Smile." The corners of his mouth slide up his face into a vast, deadly rictus, metal teeth flashing. This was a hyena's smile.

Do they just dump this job on an unpaid intern or something? That's embarrassingly bad writing.

>no one replies
>they laugh about being silly on the internet
>someone like you comes to correct them
>everyone gets to laugh at you for acknowledging them

Oh no some fucking loser on the internet laughed at me. Guess I won't be able to sleep tonight!

>could make an R X rated
But would it make the movie good?

Whoa I'm going to have to pull you over redditor...do you know just how mad you were going?

I wasn't one of them
I'm just saying if you keep humouring them they'll just do it more

And then you go and do this

I bothered to keep the cuck-theme in my post to play along and not sound like some reddit-fag

But since you're clearly a faggot I'm taking the time to help explain this to you.

you asked, no need to be such a hot head.

>movie fails to meet expectations
>everyone involved starts crying "hurr it was great but we had to cut it all"

Is this the new trend?

>there will not be an r rated version where joker takes someone back stage and skins him

Why not release two versions of the film
Regular and R rated version for 10 o'clock showings ? It's not like it would cost more (the theater would be showing it on the screen anyway)

bound to end in tears when it gets in the papers than an R rated version was screened in a children filled theatre

it's LITERALLY in the movie you fucking nigger.
Confirmed for not seeing it.

left is pure /fa/

In hollywood yeah. You'd be surprised how much shit gets cut. Prometheus for example all the deleted scenes, ALL the deleted scenes, were fucking essential, but yet...

whatever... Blu-Ray sales... it's like the DLC version of movies.

But kids can't be allowed after ten

what I meant was there was bound to be a fuck up and the R rated version shown earlier

The corset costume isnt in the movie just her original costume.

>No, they only show her holding the jester outfit.
lol there is a scene where Joker dances with Harley wearing pic related costume

reading comprehension nonexistent

Not him but THAT is the jester costume. They don't show her holding the New 52 one. Are you dense?

HE SAID THEY CUT THE SCENE OF HER HOLDING THE NEW-52 CORSET YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOT GOD DAMN

if that jester suit would've been latex I'd probably be furious at DC for taking it out of the movie.

I don't know man but Leto fucking Margot Robbie > Di Caprio doing it. He'd probably last more, too.

Can anyone explain why the Joker dropped Harley in that vat of hot goo?

Who gives a shit faggot, just read the novel then sperglord if you want the extras

At first he wanted to get rid of her, then he changed his mind and decided to make her like him.

I'm confused. Why did he want to get rid of her? Wasn't she already like him when he gave her the shock treatment, and wasn't that before the goo? This makes no sense to me compadre

why did he change his mind

Not him but in the book he coaxes her to throw herself in the chemicals (previously he tortures her because she "tortured" him) then when he doesn't see her choking like he wanted he thinks that while he's not in love with her he still wants her to live.

>“I’m not done with you. I’ve got many years of humiliation I want to heap upon you, Doctor.”

What if the Joker think's he's playing Saints Row 2?

He's not?

so are they gonna release the pre-test auience screening cut?

the one that the 1st trailer was supposed to represent

Maybe if you stop this man.

i cant handle it, i hear the trumpets of the tryhard in the distance

ITS TO MUCH EDGE!!!

>the residents comeback world tour.jpg

This is 2009 Fan Fiction levels of bad

Who's the guy in the suit? Leto's physiatric?

what the fuck is that reddit-tier fanfic

>It's this scene in the novel.
wait, are you saying that was printed in a canon novel?!

If he comes back, Affleck will give him the chance to show what he's capable of.

>Affleck will give him the chance to show what he's capable of.

I'll bet good money Affleck's solo movie will not have a hint of Joker

y m8

Maybe Affleck will do something interesting with another Batman villain who deserves screentime, doesn't have to be Joker.

Besides I bet Ben has no love for method actors, and Leto proving himself to be the worst of the worst he won't bring on someone that'd muss up his tight scripting.

and this is what Dc fans are defending? they are saying that if they put all this tryhard jokers scene this movie is a masterpiece?!!!

this is pathetic.. this is shaymalan trying to do DC universe, a bunch of "deep" bla bla with no substance

Yes.

Nobody wrote this in a script to be presented as a legitimate product. You made this up, OP.

yeah, this sound like the "Hyper realistic" bullshit from bad creepypastas

Bro I uploaded this yesterday. Here.
www24.zippyshare.com/v/7M5qoaUe/file.html

Did you not watch the move? Jokers henchmen dude

A scene needs a brisk pace or normies won't see it twice

so sad....this script is so pretencious and cringey

youtube.com/watch?v=SS4t3cB1kQk

>tfw still no Prometheus director's cut blu-ray

>I'll bet good money Affleck's solo movie will not have a hint of Joker

^this

Apparently no one wants Leto back because he was a cunt on set and was too nonchalant about his drug use.

>Apparently no one wants Leto back because he was a cunt on set and was too nonchalant about his drug use.
What a load of shit, I see tumblr is at work after the rapist thing.

I had assumed most of his footage was cut in a marketing tactic to hype people for his role in the Batman film