ITT: We finally destroy the stick

ITT: We finally destroy the stick.
Today's the day boys.

2 sticks. Stick wins.

Why destroy the stick if we can use it?

/thread

Stick powder. Stick wins.

Now you got burning stick twice as dangerous. Stick win everytime.

The power of the stick is too great to wield. It is near indestructible

We did it

Stick powder=\=stick

Its still a stick, just powder form. It can blind you now! Stick wins.

throw it into a black hole

>its not a shit its still your dinner, just shitty form!
>dinner wins

Try to return it to stick for then
It's ceased to be a stick, admit your defeat again you puny marine

Exactly. Its still your dinner but mixed with stomach bile and removed of nutrients.

Your Terri me grammar makes you look dumb no matter what you say. You can't turn back all transformations retard. If you rust a wrench it's still a wrench, just covered in rust. >"Oh but turn it back to factory New condition" Also I'm not a marine animal, I live on land.

Terrible* Fuck

Now it'll spread through the air, nest inside your lungs and grow.

THIS MAN GETS IT. STICK. FUCKING. WINS. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

For was meant to be form
Of course you can't return it to its otriginal form, so it's not a stick anymore
Also i was refering to the usa military, refering to the meme this came from, also on mobile at 1 am and spanish so stfu

And if we apply negative energy to every quantum particle, making it's energy equal to zero? In this way it leaves only void behind

It's too late. You already inhaled it when burning the stick. Your fate is sealed. Stick win everytime.

Stick v black hole?

Then you change your air filter and throw the old one away, spreading stick powder and mixing it with other stick powder, and forming a cloud of sticks. Stick wins.

Then you have a longer stick. Stick wins again

Ok you Kek Lord. Go back to eating your taco and put down the BlackBerry flip phone.

Don't injure stick but instead lock it in solitary confinement.

Stick elongated and exploded,shooting stick all over the multiverse, stick creates big bang, and stick becomes life. Stick wins.

wet stick not burn.

Need wood chipper. Little pieces of stick pose no threat.

Stick grows angrier as time goes on and takes revenge upon release/escape. Stick wins

Not even a big stick poses a threat. The stick needs to be completely gone. Plus, tiny stick bita fly everywhere and give you splinters. Stick wins.

Stick works out and breaks out, braking your neck. Stick wins. Plus the whole point is to destroy the stick

Take stick in. Provide it shelter, food and water, and entertainment. Stick is psychologically manipulated and bound to me, will not hurt me.

Throw stick in volcano

That's not the point. The point is to destroy stick because it's near indestructibleand too powerful.

Stick has no concept of psychology, stick wins

Molten stick. Volcano erupts, shooting molten stick everywhere and destroying things. Stick wins. Also scientifically all the magma is underground and isn't just sitting in a big bowl waiting to erupt. If it did that it would all just harden.

Tie weight to stick.
Drop stick In body of water
Stick now lost
Stick menace is no more

Eat stick. Take fibrous shit. Flush stick away.

Stick gets quints, no quits.

Fuck!

string rots, stick float into ship propeller, the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

Stick win

Stick dissolves into water. Every flood, every drowned kid, every tsunami....contains stick. Stick wins.

Revised plan-
Use fishing line,

Said spanish, not mexican
Also, i'm actually basque so double stfu

Now it's a Jewish stick.
Congratulations, you've just inspired stick to rule the world.

Stick pollutes ocean and becomeseaten by fish and eaten by shark and shark, now fueled by fish with stick in it, uses stick energy to eat a person at shore. Stick wins.

Still fits and gets smaller and thinner, slipping out and getting stuck in a boat propeller.

Diver get tangled. Stick win.

Nigga gross, Fuck outta here

that's NOT a stick

it's a BRANCH

tie some weights to the stick

Sink it in the mariana trench

Set Stick_False intead of Stick_True then the stick is finally beaten.

Universe finally collapses billions/shitloads of years into the future. Stick ded

Stick becomes part of black hole.
Now is powerful stick hole
Win every time.

BETTER IDEA

SEND STICK TO SPACE

1 billion years vs The stick

will its atoms still hold up?

Stick hits huge asteroid, knocking it ever so slightly off course, causing it to collide with the Earth, triggering a global mass extinction event.
Stick win every time.

burn it until it turns fully into ashes

See

Powdered stick provide nutrients in soil for tree to grow more sticks. Stick wins.

The stick lands in an interdimensional portal in the marujuana trench
Aliens weaponise it and attack our universe
It's like Pacific Rim but the monsters have indestructible stick weapons
Stick wins

Stick explodes in collapse and creates a second big bang. Stick is life. Stick wins.

Holding true to the idea of solipsism, the only thing that truly exists is myself. Everything outside of my own mind is unreal, and only a projection my own mind's creation.

Therefore, the stick isn't real.

Space stick. Stick wins.

Ashes fertilize other trees, causing them to grow more sticks.
Stick wins

Stick is in air and pollutes earth and gets inhaled by you. Stick wins.

Stick pokes you, disproving your solipsism.
Stick wins.

The only thing that exists is stick. You are part of stick dream. Stick wins.

The feeling is only my mind tricking me into believing the stick exists, when in reality, again, it is only an illusion. My power surpasses the stick's.

As you walk around pondering this, real stick falls from real tree, gives you real concussion.

Stick wins everytime.

seeds grow trees, not ashes.
my body will cleanse the ashes as it does everything

Stick lost
/thread

Presently alive trees absorb nutrients, growing news sticks.
Stick win every time.

Body's power to cleanse itself is finite. Stick powder overwhems that capability, killing you.
Stick wins.

Stick pollutes earth and harms ozone layer, creating an ever so slightly quicker fiery death. Stick wins. Also fertilizing ≠ growing from.

Go back in time to prevent the tree with the stick on from growing.
Stick never existed.

are we talking about a stick? or burning the entire wood supply?
no it doesnt.

See

Stick evolves into higher being, stick wins

I did say ever so slightly my good sir. And the stick wins again

Preventing stick from growing also prevents your ancestor from surviving, causing you to never have existed in the first place to even try to destroy stick.
Stick wins.

Stick never existed. No reason to build time machine. Stick comes back. You are trapped in an infinite loop. Stick wins. Also sauce?

>nuh uh
Admit it, you have been beaten by Stick.
Stick wins every time.

op is a stubborn faggot
/thread

a cigarette is capable of doing more harm

Lava.
/thread

Tree with stick is tops 600 years old. So back in 1383 Germany you didn't need sticks to survive therefore ,Stick isn't mandatory for my lineage.

Denise Milani

Molten stick erupts killing people. /readthethreadwealreadydidthisone

Thank you Jesus

I never see nor encounter any stick in any shape or form in my life. Stick can't win if it has nothing to go against.

If stick never comes into extistence ,being stuck in an infinte time loop is a price i am willing to pay.
I'm stuck
Stick never gets to be.
No one wins.

But stick exists most of the time, there's only a small period of time where stick is gone, and you spend years making time machine. Stick wins.

Stick exists forever. Stick wins.

Each person that doesn't agree with the clear victory after burning the stick to ashes is just dumb.
>hurr ashes will still remain durr
but ash is not a freaking stick
stick is lost
stick is defeated
If you think like this, you can also say that EVERYTHING can't be defeated.
>you kill a person
his body remains
>you break a glass bottle
glass remains

>didn't need sticks to survive
>in Middle Ages Northern Europe
yiur ancestor freezes to death in midwinter, meaning you were never born.
Stick wins.

The stick is the same, just different form. Water = ice. Ice = water.