Why would she give a shit about some dead kids?

Why would she give a shit about some dead kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeYzxRHY8Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=-0zSDi37UL4
youtu.be/_noHkUo2NPA?t=126
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she really is female delusion personified

because she wants the Joker's kids. Also women are mentally and hormonally imbalanced from the getgo, imagine how they'd be after getting joker-ized

Women are more prone to value kids because of their natural maternal instincts.

>why would a woman care about kids

kek

Harley is sometimes a good person.
She's helped batman a lot in TAS

>Why did your mother care about raising you
Yeah OP I wonder

Harley wants kids.

They are the cutest couple ;_;

We better get another movie with them

Was anyone else thinking "damn some tumblr whale is going to think 'thats totally me!" when Harley was drinking that coffee and reading a book?

Nope but one girl in the audience said "He's so hot" when Joker took off his jacket before diving into the chemical pool

how big a gal was she

The typical skinny cute ;_;

Dam

There was a lot of couples too that was in the cinema. One of them kissing next to me hmmm :/

I went with my sister and some friends, hers and mine. There were a lot of "this Joker is hot".

FUCKING NORMIES RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And you didn't shoot up the theater?
An hero please.

._.

I was with my mom.

She said she found it funny when Killer Croc said "I like her". Referring to Amanda after she went gangsta

the film is marketed towards them tho but yeah man REE

She most likley didn't.

They are the hottest couple and Harley soo qt ;_;

Females can't personify female delusions. Because females aren't people.

youtube.com/watch?v=KeYzxRHY8Xo

>I would rather be on Suicide Squad
What did he mean by this?

>Because females aren't people.
How far into the rabbit hole is this thread going to go?

youtube.com/watch?v=-0zSDi37UL4

I'm not kidding, there were so many squeals at this.

lel well we all know how Halloween is gonna be like.

btw best idea WB could do is edit a Harley and Joker film and release it at Halloween. So many would go to see it including me

I would pay to see them fug.

Best cinematic scene

Who wouldn't

"That, pumpkin, is why we will be the ones that finally end the life of miserable old Batman."

Harley claps, sitting obediently on the large red velvet couch that completes their makeshift hideout living room. Her hair, pink and blue pigtails, bounces as she applauds his speech. Joker's sinister smile widens as she leans back, kicking her legs up in the air and says, "Awe Puddin', you're such a great speaker. If we weren't in on this killin' business I betcha could be a real famous life coach."

"I tend to favor ruining lives instead of improving them, Harley."

"You improved mine, Mistah J." She sighs happily, pulling at the white tee shirt she wears, the only one currently not stained with any blood.

"Did I now?" He says, mischief in his eyes as he walks up to her, shirtless, and he loves to watch her baby blue's follow the path of the v going down into his black sweatpants.

"Yes sir," Harley replies, biting her lip and sitting up straighter, her makeup is off but it doesn't make her any less beautiful, staring up at him under naturally full eyelashes. She puts her hands on her knees, digs her short nails into the skin there and seductively tells him, "I just love listening to you talk, Puddin'."

He knows this of course, how does he not notice her thighs squeezing together when he's rambling on about murder and theft and burning homes to the ground. His little minx, always adoring and never bored of him.

It sparks the idea in him then, the way she's licking her lips like that and how perfectly her face is right at level with his crotch.

So he starts talking.

"Harley, I was thinking of a new plan. A new scheme to dig our claws of insanity into batsy. Do you want to hear about it?" Of course she does. Harley never says no and he won't tell her its almost to a fault how much little self preservation she has in that twisted little mind.

"Yes Mistah-"

"Shush…" He taps her pouting lips with a finger, pushing pasted them and feeling his cock twitch as she sucks on the digit like a good little girl. "We can't have you interrupting daddy now, can we?"

Harley hums around his finger, already catching onto the theme for tonight.

"Good little girl." He pets her hair, watching as her head leans toward his hand, "We'll just have to keep that little mouth busy then."

He hears and feels her moan before pulling his hands away and shoving the sweatpants down just far enough to pull his dick out.

Harley, for all the things she's done wrong while working by his side, is a master at blowjobs. From the way she grabs it like a kid going for a lollipop to her long, drawn out teasing licks, Joker breathes in deeply as she starts working him over.

"The plan is most likely to be the biggest break on the Bat yet, I don't know, it could stop his do good days for good if we hit the right nerves," Joker twirls her hair in his hands, admiring when she chokes on him and drops her hands, letting her thrust his hips into her mouth. "What does the Batman care about is the question. What exactly is his weakness. Well Harley, I have found the exact thing to ruin him in the most fun way possible."

She moans, eyes wide as she looks up so submissively at him towering over her seated position.

"Robin, the Boy Wonder. Batman's one sidekick, only a boy but already fighting for his city along side the Dark Knight. Inspiring, isn't it?" he chokes on his words a bit, trying to let her breathe a bit, it wouldn't do for her to pass out when he's getting close.

"Killing Batman himself wouldn't be enough, no. It would end the joke, it would end the timeless game of cat and mouse. No, Harley. You see, there is one thing we can do in this game, to keep our opponent on their toes. Keep them guessing."

He feels his orgasm approach as she reaches down and pushes her own shorts aside, moaning around his dick like a slut. Perfect.

"We can kill the one closest to him. We can make him suffer grief and mourning. We can break- " He growls, thrusting himself down her warm throat, "We can break the Bat's psyche."
His laughter bounces off the wall as he watches her swallow his cum as he pats the top of her head like a dog, "Now Harley, go clean yourself up, we've got a Robin to kill."

So was there any Harley feet in Suicide Squad?

They should definitely have a bonus feature of all the deleted Harley and Joker scenes on the Blu Ray

Cage scene.

You made me think of this though.
youtu.be/_noHkUo2NPA?t=126
I've seen Cara and Margot's feet enough for a lifetime.

even this is awfully fucking cut

A few chicks i know were talking about how they "need to find themselves a joker" i seriously just cant fathom being that delusional.

can't get enough of Margot's soles tho

same here

Because most criminals have morals.

>criminals
>morals
>harley fucking quinn
>morals
wew