How did you get your gf?

How did you get your gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

christianmingle.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

christianmingle.com/

why is that chain around her. is she in jail?

probably bdsm related

tinder

She approached me in a very clumsy and shy manner hinting at attraction for a few weeks.
We hung out, I was just myself cause oblivious to flirting. She snatched my hat one day playing like we did but she held it ransom for a kiss.
Been with her for 3 years now.

Gave her some good D

I met my girl in high school and have been together ever since

She's also a submissive little who likes to be told what to do and taken at random times.

nobody here has a girlfriend anyways

She's a Chinese collage exchange student at my university. I simply asked her out. Now she's my little slave

Co-worker then when I was leaving that job asked her out on a whim.

Amazon.

same but mine is a kitten/ into kittenplay

The dream right there

More pics?

by talking to her for like 6 months and being beta as fuck with her until she finally told me that she liked me. this was back in highschool as a frehsman.

8 years later still together.

i don't, i'll probably die alone because i only know how to be a girl friend, and i don't picture any girl wanting me for something else.

Met her on /soc/, believe it or not.

Now I get to beat the hell out of her every other weekend, and disguise it as "kinky sex". I actually just like beating women cause I'm a woman-hater, but for some weird reason I can slap, punch, spit, humiliate, throatfuck her all in the name of "experimenting". She flies over from Denmark to the UK twice a month for the privilege of being my slave whore.

Women are strange creatures.

I dont

Wife. Took her from a bad marriage. She worships me.

Lol, thats fucked up. She couldnt just get someone closer to beat her?

Sure

It pretty good. She's very submissive which makes "homelife" so much more comfortable.

Grabbed her by the pussy.

Damn, she's so hot. You got lucky with her.

Nice dude.
Is yours married as well?

So how long before you fulfill your destiny and start fucking guys? Or being fucked by guys, I should say

I live in the London, and flights in Europe are crazy cheap. The flights cost £15 ($20) return, which is less than the train from my flat to the airport.

And women like who they like. I don't understand it really, but she thinks I'm great, despite how much I hurt her, because I'm sweet to her in the day and I'm average looking & tall.

The fucked up part is I can tell she hates it when I beat the hell out of her, make her lick cum off the carpet, insult her until she cries etc, but she does it because she doesn't want me to break up with her. It's crazy.

No , i dont have to worry about her husband coming and attempting to beat my ass

I'm bi so I suck the odd dick occasionally, but gay people are the fucking worst. Spend 20 mins in or around the gay community and you will see gay people are the most back-stabbing, cruellest, and brutal people on Earth. Not kidding at all. The "gays are giggly and friendly" idea is such a lie.

Tinder

It was 2 years in January

He already tried.
Kicked his ass in front of her then fucked her and sent her home after he left

>meeting girlfriend on tinder

Why would you have a relationship with a girl you met on an app designed to meet people for casual sex? Why date a whore?

Dam, I bet she fucking wet after that

So, then how long before you stop mis-labeling yourself as bi, and just face the fact that you are totally homo for cock, and your violent desires towards women are an expression of your frustration and denial?

Lol no

I traded her Father 2 goats and a pig.

good work bro

Thanks. Sadly there is also a flipside to having a quite nerdy submissive gf. she's quite shy about her sexuality. It's taking a lot to get her to explore the more kinky side of things on her own. Therefor I've been having to dominate her since taking her virginity 3 years ago. While that's nice and I can use her for sex 24/7, I'd also like to experience her wanting it from me for a change.

My biological urge for children is too strong. Gotta pass on my genes yo.

By playing wow together , it was 3 years ago

I see, you should try teaching her that a good sub should want it more than you. But still, shes fucking beautiful

Called her Frank, asked to buy her underwear.
It worked, shes currently my wife.

So are you saying that yo come home to her begging for you when you get home. Mione will wait for me with ear and buttplug tail begging and pleading me to fuck the shit out of her

when do you have to ship her back to china?

Thats so true

I fucked her brains out until she fell in love with me

Bought her off a Serbian

You got kik

>be me
> 23 years old
> Went through a tough breakup
> Did shittons of drugs
> Doing graffiti (used to be a fucking vandal) ashamed of this shit now
> High on speed, been drinking moonshine
> Went to bar
> Bar closes, start tagging on said bar
> Random girl snatches my can
> She starts tagging
> Asks if i want to join her place for afterparty
> 10/10 qt3.14 roommate, really straight, don't do drugs, smokes weed tho because tagger girl sells and grows
> For some reason spend the night
> Start hanging out
> Realize she hates her roommate and all her trashy friends and hangarounds
> Asks if she can stay on my couch
> Moves in

10 years after. I've stopped doing drugs, rarely even drink, engaged and waiting for our first kid. Life's sweet bro :)

>rarely even drink

I'm an alcoholic drinking every night until I pass out. How do I stop drinking?

somebody wanting you all up in them is a whole other experience entirely.
Anyone got tips for how i could kill myself? Thinking toaster in the tub.

Basically what you describe is what I'd like. Her to be waiting for me to fuck her. Instead however she's generally too reserved, even when horny she won't show it. She expects the man to do all the initiation. I think because she considers it shameful. Guess for cultural reasons she can't admit enjoying me eating her ass.

Officially next year if she graduates. Then her visa runs out and I'll have to consider marriage if I want to keep her around...

Nope sorry

That sucks, both the shameful thing and the marriage thing. Have you tried demanding her to express when she horny/ what she likes

>be me
> be 15
>punk/Metalhead (mostly core)
>Get invite into anime Chat
>Be there for months
>Somebody mentions Music
>Says my fav Band is Hollywood Undead
>Girl writes the same the exact same moment
>beginn to write with her
>she lives 600 km away
>fast forward nearly a year
>write daily
>Pretty pervy stuff me Dom her Sub
> she gets a bf
> i find out he cheats on her
>tell her
>she says she owns me i say fuck it
>skip to last summer
>she visits me
>dunno why but we kiss at the mainstation as soon as she arrives
>get home
>we make out
>"i'm on the pill"
Fuckyes.jpg
>we fuck
>grow closer over time
still together and the sex is great.

Sounds like my wife. I married her so she wouldn't have to leave, and she does nothing to initiate sex. She actually complains that we don't do it enough, but its still all on me to start it every time. Its tiring and has honestly gotten boring. Still love her and she is great, but I don't know what would be different if it weren't for her immigration status.

A girl who loves sex, loved sex before she met you. Aka would be a whore who has had multiple partners.

Why are you wishing for that? Are you a cuck?

>Thinking that every girl you are going to date a) didnt like sex before sex with you b) is a virgin...

I've tried. The best method for getting a response out of her I've found is fucking her to the edge of orgasm and then stopping. This places her in the right mind frame to actually want to answer my questions.

Cat fished the shit out of her for six months. We talked every day on the phone for hours....started to fall for the bitch and finally came clean. She told me she has known for a lil while, really enjoyed our talks, knew I was genuine in all we talked about. We met up and it was even better than before. Fast forward six yrs, we been married for four of them, have several kids together.

She still gives me shit for what I did to get. Oh well, that's life.

Ehh the best is to catch this type of girl when they are still virgins and then keep them.

If she is home before you, instruct her to masturbate to the point just before orgasm an hour before you get home.

Used to jog with a friend and she wanted to come along. Friend left to go study early so me and her went jogging for about 1-2 months until i had to leave to study and thats how the feelings grew. Shes coming to live here in a couple months after 9 months since getting the Dutch nationality was a bitch for her. Shes pretty submissive and kinky af. Constantly sends me nudes from back home

I dated my wife since 6th grade.. No JK
>be me
>be 6th grade
>be 9/10
> know this girl, 9/10
>At a sleepover with like 15 people
>Everybody is asleep except me and her.
>I don't know that she's asleep.
>Listening to music with headphones
>Half asleep
>She sneaks over and puts her hand down my pants
>best handjob ever
>turns out she had a crush on me for like 2 years.
Together since then

I always thought a good prank on these hloier than thou fuckos was to:

1. Create a profile and really invest some time into it including actually going to a church.

2. Get close to your mark so you can do something like

3. When they are totally invested in you, break it to them you want to get gender reassignment surgery.

4. Harvest the LOLZ

Underrated

okcupid, and now she's my wife.

Tinder

There is a medicament that suddenly stops your urge to drink. Unfortunately i forgot its name. It's been used in studies in France as I remember.

chloroform

To be honest, I don't even know.
Started drinking when I was 12.
Weed since 13
Speed, Pills and hallicinogens since 15
kept this up until about 25.
Stopped doing hard drugs
Only weed and liqour.
All of a sudden just went sick of it all.

Nowadays I go to parties and don't even feel like drinking. My best friend is a fullblown alcoholic asking me the same question and I feel bad when I tell him i just stopped and don't know how to explain it

Current one?
Grew up together, lost our virginities together, fucked each other fairly often up until recently then decided we should just start dating each other.
Otherwise bars, parties, social get togethers, work, the street, a few times they were literally handed to me and it led to emotions. Basically just chatted them up and exchanged numbers an it took off from there.

You need a better camera user. She is a small tight little girl.

I had a Japanese exchange student in college for a GF. I stole her from the son of the people I rented from.

That bag of shit treated her poorly and then tried threatening me.

I have a lot of pictures of her but all are on Kodachrome slides from my college days in the 80's

She has never masturbated before in her life. Her entire sexual experience is based around actual sex

yeah I hate alcohol and yet I have to have it every night. I woke up on the floor in my living room this morning...fuck

reading all this shit makes me want to kill myself even more

That is a beautiful photo of sexual love, not perversion.

My wife loves having her ass eaten but won't actually say it or ask, not that she needs to ask me.

Her first time getting this done was just before we moved in together. We had a good evening out, and she needed a massage due to back pain from having big breasts (40F)

Giving her a massage turns into me eating her out and I flip her over to fuck her from behind and I just start kissing her behind while rubbing her ass and I give her a delicate tongue around her pucker and she just freezes and I think I've done something wrong.

Turns out she loves having analingus plus anal massage and asks for a "massage with extras" when she wants her ass eaten.

Had that one time after drinking darksouls. That shot deserves its name. Take
Rum with 73.3%
Absinthe77.7%
Black vodka
Tabasco.
20-40cl
Have fun

met online. like everyone else these days

I woke up in a puddle of my own piss this morning. Now I'm drunk again and putting on my shoes to go buy another bottle of wine. It's hell.

My right hand was always with me man, her name is Jill and I love her. We're getting married soon.

Raltegravir?

Met her on fetlife, she was looking for someone to Dom the shit out of her. 5 Years later I still spank her ass raw every night.

Sux about your wife, glad you've found somebody.

>also, learn to greentext

Encourage her to masturbate. She'll find out what else excites her.

My best/most memorable partners were te ones who did this the most.

Girls who only have interecourse for sexual exploration don't know themselevs and can't really tell you what they like

I'm new, so will do. It was my husband that died, lol.

Parkinson meds can help with some addicts.

kek

Black punk rocker turned skinhead. At a show. Goth girl eyes me across the pit. Comes over and asks me for a sip of my beer. Start talking. Have a few good months. Went our separate ways. I miss her...

Teach her to masturbate then!

Exit bag, helium. Get some calming medication too, maybe, and write a note on your door. Nobody wants to walk in on a dead guy, just be polite if you're going to go.

As somebody on the autistic spectrum. I can't get a girl, my social skills are shite.

I went out for a walk after work. Walked past a Dunkin Donuts. Car with 2 chicks in it getting iced coffees pulls out. Nearly hits me. Spend five minutes berating driver to watch where she's going, and stop driving like a stupid cunt. She's nearly in tears, asking what she could do to make it up to me. I tell her "Gimme yer number, and we'll call it even"

3 years later, and I living with the woman. And I love her to death.

One of my friends wife passed a year and half ago and I still skirt around ever mentioning her name. Her sold the condo and dumped virtually all the stuf of hers into the garbage or to Goodwill.

I hate doing it, as my Dad died when I was 15 and the worst thing about was how people stopped mentioning his name, like hearing it would break me in half. I hated hwo people talked around what happened

Only GF I ever had... actually liked me more. She made everything super easy. The effort to get to know her, go on dates, kiss and have sex was all downhill. The sad part is she was boring, and I knew we werent good for each other in the long. So I let her off easy. I was more upset I think. Since her, I havent had any real relationship. Every girl I like is with some dude, or lives with the guy. I have no solid group of friends that call me, or what to hang out. I'm always alone, and just want a sweet girl who likes me.. and I have real feelings for too. I think I could be happy with that.

Met my ex-gf off /soc/ local meet-up thread
Talked online for about a week
Talked/texted on phone for about a month
Finally met in person and fucked like rabbits
She moved in with me after a couple months
Shit was so cash

She broke up with me about 4 months ago, just shy of 6 years together. Shit was not so cash, completely shattered my heart and shat in the hole in my chest where it used to be. But I'm slowly recovering.

Trip on acid. Examine your behaviour.