DC screwed up by trying to rush their films. To make suicide squad what they needed to do was:

DC screwed up by trying to rush their films. To make suicide squad what they needed to do was:

>Deadshot film
>Harley film

Then we already know these people and their backstory. So we're not wasting time with flashbacks. The Harley/Joker storyline is interesting, but it should get its own film rather than taking up time in a SS film.

And Batman v Superman should have been JUST that. Batman doesn't trust this alien, and Super Man is given an order from the US government to aprehend this dangerous vigilante in Gotham. No Wonder Woman, no cameos, no Lex Luthor.

DC has rushed their DC Cinematic Universe because they want it NOW and to compete with Marvel. So what Marvel did in 10 films, they want to do in 2. It just doesn't work out like that. So the films become bloated with

Also the DC Universe has always had a problem with way too much disparity between characters. And it gets very DBZ when Super Man starts fighting. I would power down the super humans. So they are very strong and fast, but not as super human.

Deadshot and Harley don't need their own movies. But they should have been part of a Batman movie leading into Suicide Squad. Maybe Killer Croc too. He'd be a good opening scene baddie for Bats to put away.

>Maybe Killer Croc too. He'd be a good opening scene baddie for Bats to put away.

Definitely.

>Deadshot and Harley don't need their own movies. But they should have been part of a Batman movie leading into Suicide Squad.

I'm thinking that Joker-Harley is an interesting enough story to merit its own film. Harley is the protagonist.

>No Wonder Woman, no cameos, no Lex Luthor.

All of that was shilled in order to set the pace for the Justice League movie. Same way Marvel shits their shitty cameos to set the pace for the eventual Avenger movies.

Deadshot film would probably go well as long as they had Will Smith. I think a Harley/Joker movie would have audiences eating that shit up, so they really can't go wrong with that either.

>Harley film
What they should have done is a proper Joker/Harley film showing their relationship unfold in real time without the music video flashback style.

That way we would have gotten a full length Joker and Harley film and then a Suicide Squad film after.

It is so sad when they filmed perhaps over 10 minutes of them talking in Arkham and only showed 20 seconds of it on the theatrical cut

>Same way Marvel shits their shitty cameos to set the pace for the eventual Avenger movies.
You legit could have cut Spiderman out of Civil War and at the beginning of Spiderman: Homecoming have the very first scene be the scene when Tony Stark chats to Parker in his house.

But true having Spiderman in Civil War makes them more money

Yet it is funny that NO reviewer EVER mentions how the Spiderman subplot served no purpose to what was actually at stake with Bucky - yet DC makes some kind of subplot and immediately the critics rage

>So we're not wasting time with flashbacks.

But why? It isn't like anything got delayed. The rest of the movie post-flashback was horrendous. The shots were bad, the pacing was bad, and the acting was bad. The writing was abysmal (See: El Diablo) and no amount of preparation would have saved it.

Give up senpai

>The writing was abysmal (See: El Diablo)
Please tell me you are joking? Diablo was one of the best emotional characters which made you feel really sorry for his backstory.

Are you just trolling by calling the writing bad? You have to be.

Maybe because of the constant DC hatred, anything that DC does your mind is brainwashed to hate it. That is the only reason that makes sense to see so many hate such a great enjoyable movie like this one was.

Yes the shots, pacing and editing needed to be fixed up (I counted a few jump cuts here and there which would have been improved if it wasn't edited like a music video) but my main point is that this film did have strong characters such as El Diablo and Deadshot.

I loved that scene with Deadshot's daughter telling him not to shoot Batman. I found that emotional how it was filmed.

I just do not get how you cannot say one good thing about this movie and just point out negatives.

>inb4 DC Shill

>Deadshot film would probably go well as long as they had Will Smith

No one would watch that, and Smith wouldn't make a difference looking at his last set of movies that all tanked. Maybe if they got an actually good actor instead of the guy who shows up and starts swinging his dick around on set to make the plot and character revolve around him.

>I loved that scene with Deadshot's daughter telling him not to shoot Batman. I found that emotional how it was filmed.

You're not a shill, you're an easily manipulated pleb

You can make a good ensemble movie without having a solo movie for each of the characters.

Though Suicide Squad should've been something further down the line.

>implying he didn't have the best performance in the dumpster fire that is Suicide Squad

Him and Harley were the only decent characters, the rest was just terrible acting and an overall shitshow, open your eyes kid.

>No one would watch that
Did you see the way Smith shot all those enemies in that SS scene as well as how he handled those weapons?

Call me old school but its fun to see a film again where someone kills so many people in seconds.

Reminds me of Equilibrium. You rarely see that in films nowadays I guess cos it's a bit cheesy but it still gets your adrenaline pumped.

They just want to catch the fuck up with Marvel and get in their position with interplanetary level conflicts and massive teams, completely misunderstanding that this only works because of all the solo movies in between.

Because the characters are completely different compared to the Avengers.

Nobody knows who El Diablo Le Mexico is. Nobody knows who Captain Dickhead or Boomerang Retard is. Nobody knows who Deadshot is. Nobody knows who or what the fuck an Enchatress is, even though I still want to fuck Cara in the asshole.

Outside of Joker, Harley, and MAYBE Killer Croc nobody really knows who any of the characters are unless you really follow comics.

Who the fuck doesn't know who Captain America and Iron Man is? Or Hulk? That would be like not knowing who Superman or Batman is...or Flash or Wolverine. It's like putting together a bunch of b-list tier villains in an A-list movie. Of course it's a group of Superheroes and everyone is going to compare it to Avengers, but that wouldn't be a fair comparison. It's more like a shitty version of Fantastic Four. All I can hope is that they don't fuck up the Justice League movie I've been waiting for for the past 6 years now. But based on the whole shitty Wonder Woman cameo for NO FUCKING REASON AT ALL, I'm sure they'll find someway to fuck that up as well. They already dropped the ball by not asking Bale back as Batman.

Can anyone explain me why in one moment those aztec gods of whatever are immune to gatlings and missiles, and then they kiss the floor with normal human punches?

Also why that witch didn't tk the bomb away like she did with their weapons before? I don't get it, it's like the plot wanted the main guys to win even if it didn't make sense, I hated GotG for this, but this movie was an even bigger offender

>aztec gods of whatever are immune to gatlings and missiles
Were you watching JoJo again?

Dead shot gave off a good guy vibe. It was annoying. Fucking cos playing fresh prince.

You're a boy.

Wasn't Enchantress and her brother aztec gods or something?, and his brother was tanking missiles and helicopter and jeep gatlings like nothing, but then a small bomb kills him

Meanwhile Deadshop emptied his wrist guns on Enchantress and did literally nothing, but a kick from Harley, Katana and Flagg made her fall back

>Yet it is funny that NO reviewer EVER mentions how the Spiderman subplot served no purpose to what was actually at stake with Bucky - yet DC makes some kind of subplot and immediately the critics rage

What's funny about that?

They should have made bvs, no mos, and make it not shit. Dont make bruce, have them both be about a year into it with their classic origins. Dont show their origins, we know it. No ww either.
Make a solo flash, green lantern and wonder woman films. Have aquaman and cyborg appear in one of these movies each in a smaller capacity. Male your jl movie.
Once this is done you can potentially do solos for aquaman and cyborg, not origins though, and maybe something like suicide squad.
I'm astonished that DC fucked up so bad.

That cctv shot of el diablo shooting fire looked like something I would make in after effects using some tutorial from youtube...

This isnt the avengers, its guardians of the galaxy

Dont make bruce old*

A more important question -
Why the fuck did she go back to prison at the end after her chip had been deactivated?
She could've just told the black bitch to fuck off and just walked away

Did it magically get reactivated somehow?

Actually you know what, you're right that's a spot on comparison, even people know who the flame faggot and dr dildo is from Fantastic Four.

More like why did any of them go back, but then again at this point it would have just been Suicide Squad 2: Gotta Catch'em All.

Now instead we'll have Suicide Squad 2: The Hunt for the Mentally Ill Whore. I guarantee that'll be the plot of the next movie, all while they're fighting some "greater threat" which will somehow pull The Joker and everyone together for a greater cause..screen cap this because you know I'm right.

>A small amount of C-4 destroys the magical world threatening machine
Couldn't they just fire a missile from an F-18 150 km away?

Just shut your brain off, bro

I dunno, thought they did a pretty good job. Certain parts of the script were awful though,

>>Diablo: "i already lost one family, I'm not losing another!"
>>Quinn: "You messed with my friends!"
Forgot they killed your boyfriend already?

The whole ending was awful, like they ran out of ideas an rush jobbed the final confrontation with the most generic group fight scene possible.

Most of the move was fun though.

You met these fuckers a few hours ago.

What the fuck was up with boomerangs ending? He just gets locked in solitary for the rest of his life while other people got to cut deals? Was kind of bleak

>Killer Croc is shorter than half the male cast
I keked during the whole movie, he also had such a big head, man, it was hilarious

okay..i want to understand what about this guy and the movie is so good. not a troll. not baiting. i want answers and i refuse to google. i need to know what you guys think.

so i saw the movie. (bootleg because fuck you hollywood)

one bad character died almost right away. was barely introduced. actually i don't even remember who it was by the time he died.why.

will smith is standard will smith.

the fire guy is cool but seems a little out of place, should be in more batman shits.

it's gotta suck being KK. 19 hours makeup, less than 2 min speaking role. 10 minutes total movie screen time.

batman was in it. yay.

harely was meh. was expecting more sexy screen time. was disappointed.

fucking joker. okay so this is bothering me most of all. there was SO MUCH HYPE over how CRAZY KOOKY this guy is...what the fuck exactly did he do that was so bad that people wanted to commit him to loony bin irl?

was it cut from the theatrical release? he was on screen for maybe 8 minutes. TOPS. THATS LESS THAN KK the least like-able character!

and from what i did see him do. it was seriously not that bad. typical joker is typical.
TL;DR

the fuck are yall hyping?

>the cgi being bad implies the whole movie was
wew u really think like this?

cmon i know at least a few of you niggers read my post.

>one bad character died almost right away. was barely introduced. actually i don't even remember who it was by the time he died.why.

He's Slipknot. It was basically an homage to the original comic where he also dies like a chump because Boomerang uses him to see if the bombs are real.

>the fire guy is cool but seems a little out of place, should be in more batman shits.

>was it cut from the theatrical release?

Yes, there's a lot of shots in the trailers and behind the scenes stuff that wasn't in the final cut. People are saying the original cut had Joker being more abusive towards Harley as opposed to them actually being in love. There's some bts footage of him slapping her and shit.

Basically the movie was intended to be much darker (watch the first trailer) but after BvS was criticised for this, they went with a lighter, more humours tone which resulted it the final cut being done by the guys who cut the latter trailers. Ayer was also given 6 weeks to write the script so the movie was probably garbage anyway, but apparently it would've worked better if they'd gone with his vision instead of the studios.

duh, its supposed to be a good movie, right?

Just saw SKWAD today, I actually really liked it, I'd give it a solid 7/10.

I hated BvS and MoS, it was much better than both combined honestly.

I don't understand the hate.

Power rankings of recent cape movies.

> Deadpool>Suicide squad>Civil war>Xmen:apocalypse>BvS>Mos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Avengers age of Ultron> Antman

>Dont show their origins, we know it.

You underestimate who is giving billions to Marvel.

Hint: It's not comic book readers

what a fokin mess

>him and harley were the only decent characters

What? The two best written characters in a movie full of shit writing are portrayed by the two actors getting paid more and have more star power?

You dont say...

Should have went..

>Man of Steel
>Man of Steel 2
>The Batman
>Aquaman
>Justice League
>Wonder Woman
>The Batman 2
>Man of Steel 3
>Justice League 2
>Flash
>Cyborg
>Batman v Superman, whole movie set in Knightmare world.
>Justice League 3

Also should have got different editors and costume/hair/make up team.

>different costume/hair/make up

Wat? Superman's suit is literally kino, doesn't have any of the gay underwear on the outside shit, and post-apocalyptic Batfleck is best Batfleck.

>tfw hollywood has got so lazy that it is literally reading comic books and juat copy pasting it onto film and has a 20 yeat plan to do this

I wish they would stop making comic book films and focus on pure kinoma

Wrong

They needed a Joker with a Harley origin in it for it to work

Notice how the primary marketing for the movie was from the joker and Harley? Simple shit that DC just dropped the ball with it.

Like making an Avengers Movie while advertising the fuck out of Captain America only to have him in for 5 minutes. Wouldn't you wonder why Marvel didn't make a captain america movie first?

> Cry about not enough overacting scenes by the most cringey actor of the movie

> Attack Marvel for no reason

This joker is empy as lex luthor deep emotional speech about heaven and hell in BVS.

This idea that "in order to make a succesfull team-up movie you must establish the main characters in an earlier movie" is retarded and been disproven by numerous successful team-up movies that neither had any character established in a previous movie

>Cry about not enough overacting scenes by the most cringey actor of the movie
t. plebbit

The only reason you say he's overracting is because you are a Ledger baby and the difference between them are jarring.
>This joker is empy as lex luthor deep emotional speech about heaven and hell in BVS.
Luther was an obvious Miscast, Joker not so much. The problem with this joker is that he wasn't fleshed out, which is why they needed a movie beforehand
>> Attack Marvel for no reason
plebbit reading comprehension strikes again

I was actually praising Marvel for making a decent movie with proper universe building movies

only if you give enough time to each character to develop some solid base or funny/likeable scenes to feel mor close tho the character

sadly this movie doesn't have either of them

>Super Man is given an order from the US government to aprehend this dangerous vigilante in Gotham. No Wonder Woman, no cameos, no Lex Luthor.

Superman doesn't work for the government like he did in The Dark Knight Returns where they ripped the ideas from. In MOS he rejects the government mostly for spying on him. Superman told Batman to stop (bury the bat) after finding out how crazy he was as a warning that he was going to stop him. That should have set up the fight, not Lex and Martha thing, because Batman doesn't want anyone getting in his way. But since Synder is an edgelord Batman characteristically couldn't show Superman mercy since they have no history between them like TDKR.

>X-Men Apocalypse not first

It was honestly the best capeshit in the last 3 years. Antman is a shit superhero, but that movie was shockingly good as well. Age of Ultron was a fucking snorefest. Even MoS and BvS was better than that, and both of those movies were shit as well. Civil War was meh as well, but it was better than both BvS and MoS. I enjoyed Deadpool but I don't rank it highly, but I love Ryan Reynolds so I give it a pass.

>tfw still no Justice League movie
>tfw still no X-Men Origins: Gambit movie

DC and Marvel are semen slurping faggots.

Marvelfags are braidead

>Aquaman movie

What they needed to do was not cast Will Smith so his ego wouldnt have ruined the movie.

They should have framed the movie as one long flashback/interrogation of the mission, with each member giving their take on events so you didnt know if they were telling the truth. Have Amanda Waller kill the questioners at the end to confirm the existance of the suicide squad to the audience.

I ended up liking Diablo and him having a sappy backstory fit with his character development.
Deadshot's felt forced and all around TERRIBLE. They're villains -- you do not need to justify every single one. Who cares if Deathstoke Lite has a daughter? He was ruthless hitman.