Is this herpes Sup Forums I fucked a prostitute last week but wore a condom the whole time except when she jerked me...

Is this herpes Sup Forums I fucked a prostitute last week but wore a condom the whole time except when she jerked me off at the end and I'm freaking the fuck out right now

No. Looks like balanatis to me. Maybe she had a yeast infection?

that's necrotizing fasciitis (aka flesh-eating bacteria)

yeah, that's definitely herpes. sorry bro. don't let it get you down tho, just a bunch of little red dots, not something to worry about that much

Amputation is your only effective option.

I've also been taking amoxicillin and had a penicillin shot in the past couple days and think it could be a reaction to the antibiotics

If those bumps turn white and clear fluid leaks out yet fucjed

I get an outbreak every 3-5 years but not in my penis. Fuck that's gotta suck on the penis, I get a small area where my dick meets my pelvis.

You're missing half of your dick, dude! Where's your fucking prepuce?

Balantis 100% sure. Comes from a yeast infection. Go to a pharmacy and ask for a cream

Look like it. Get self checked. Condom is worthless against Herpes. Also it can be transferred in the moisture of someone's hands. Ignore the BS taught in health class. Treat Herpes like a contact poison rather than usual STD because it can transfer from sweat to sweat contact..

Yeah thats like a guy version of a yeast infection. It everytime I get antibiotics.

dear diary today OP was a faggot

That dick has a lizard-like skin on it! I hope that's only from the fucking antibiotics for your sake, user.

last time I had something like that I died 2 weeks after

balanatis

Looks like crabs.

nigga got fish eggs nesting on his dick

Its yeast infection. Just buy Clotrimazolum cream...

herpes is sores. not little red dots retard

It's cock cancer mate, with a side of aids.

Just had that last week it's a yeast infection. Clotrymazole cream (same for athletes foot) works to clear it. Apply for at least 7 days, once in the morning and once at night.

dick cancer bro
cut it off

100% herpes bro

Could be chlamydia.

Put this code in eBay. 152521982999

buy that. It will cure it. It will also get rid of a slew of other diseases.

You'll get 60 pills. Take one every 8 hours until you used 20 of them. Then you should be good.

Surgeon out.

Have you ever heard of the doctors yea go there

Balanitis, maybe associated with candidiasis.
Treatable, dont worry.
Just go see your doctor.