There are 3 genders

There are 3 genders

>male
>female
>mental illness

discuss...

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/4806616/tattoo_d_hermaphrodite_dildoing_pussy_and_wanking_cock.html
scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
youtube.com/watch?v=FiKZIl4cjSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is only 1 gender: hetero male.

Everything else is a fucking object.

This is a social movement I can support!

You're wrong. There are two genders. "transgender" is not a gender, contrary to popular, conservative belief. Try again.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

yo dude i feel you so hard right now. I know trans people and like, who gives a fuck, i like queers. get off my lawn. they're my friends. but not a single one of them isn't mentally ill in some way or another.

Obviously. It's a joke, user. The joke is these people say there are more than 2 genders and isn't wrong. OP is saying there aren't 2 genders. There are 3. But the non-male/female one is mental illness, thus agreeing that there are more than two genders but insulting by calling everyone else mentally ill. You get it now?

fuck off with this

checkd

i would

My picture didn't upload or something?

Sure for the people who are a male and just wants to be a normal female or vice versa. But not the genderbent retard nonbinary, genderfluid, and so forth people. Look up the dude who wants to be a genderless alien. Those people are all mentally ill. Sure I'd be curious to see what it would be to be a girl and sure girls feel the same way. But I don't change my gender at whim.

Hes in my ylyl folder

ok i havent seen something that made me actualy say what the fuck in awhile untill i saw this.

Well, this person, I think we can all agree, is mentally ill.

/thread.

Not into dick but I love fucking crazy bitches. They are so grateful and crave the cock

no, what I'm saying is I know a dude who has undergone surgery, taken testosterone, etc in order to appear male, although he was born female. I only say "he" because he's not a douche about it if you mess up and say "she", and you woudn't be able to tell by looking at him that he's born female. I also know kids who are gender fluid, and all that bullshit. The common thread between my gender fag friends is that they were psychologically fucked in the first place

If you are anything but straight, you have a mental illness.

id smash
xhamster.com/movies/4806616/tattoo_d_hermaphrodite_dildoing_pussy_and_wanking_cock.html

this

and this?

or this?

so if I'm diagnosed bipolar, I can't be a man anymore?

hahahahaahahah holy shit whered you get this

Well, technically transgender is a physiological illness, sonce some brain scans have shown structural differences between transgender people and cis people. Their brains were closer in structure to their preferred gender than their born gender, even before HRT.

Oh, and a source
scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

youtube.com/watch?v=FiKZIl4cjSc

QUINTS OF TRUTH

write it in the sky benevolent quint gods

i dont have anything personal with gays or trans but i agree with you op

but hes not hermaphrodite he just has a hole in his ballsack

Roll

I will shit on your lawn. Fuck your digits.

rollingg

This is the kind of person I'd have a hard time trying to figure out whether to address them as sir or ma'am and just give up and call them human.

>Trump voter detected