I thought of making a /noise/ thread, but let's not

Merzbow and Pulse demon the pumpkin spice latte of noise musicians and noise music, respectively. Prove me wrong, Sup Forums.

>Pro tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/40181174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>26%
Charge your phone nigga

>Pulse Demon
>Music
Nice try

Pulse Demon *are

Yeah I'm doing it right now, you can barely see the lightning bolt sign camouflaging into the Pulse Demon cover.

I agree on the pulse demon, but have you heard of masonna?

Yeah, but I don't think a lot of people talk about Masonna, at least in the west.

I have one or two Masonna songs buried in some noise comps I got, but that's about it.

Listen to Spectrum ripper

anyone here like pan sonic

1930 is GOAT.

Dude fuckin Christine 23 Onna and Acid Eater are so good. If you like garage rock and noise.

I do, so I guess I'll check that out. What record(s) are they on?

I think I might have seen those songs in some noise comp, actually, maybe, I'll have to check that out later.

me do.
anyone here aaron dilloway?

ill check him out senpai

constantly. His new album is okay.

his older work will forever reign in my opinion. modern jester was my first discovery of him, never heard better

As someone who doesn't listen to noise, the gag file is pretty much the only noise album I enjoyed.
I guess it's more accessible.

It's not that noisy. He's been taking a different approach to his work lately. Check out his Wolf Eyes work. It's totally whacky.

I LISTEN TO REEL NOIZE GUISE LOOK AT HOW COOL I AM I DON'T LIKE MERZBOW WHEN SOMETHING IS POPULAR THAT MAKES IT BAD AMIRITE

I like Merzbow. I also like pumpkin spice lattes.

But for whatever reason they're seen as the basic bitch-tier choice of their respective categories. I guess Pulse Demon being released on a metal label has something to do with it?

I miss iOS9 music app
iOS10 is fucking unusable

listen to: the rita - bodies bear traces of carnal violence

vice wear black hose is brutal

aaron dilloway boy here, the rita is great

Say what you will about iOS, I wish Android devices had a design language THIS versatile and consistent.

Well, I upgraded my phone a year ago, and the music player on my previous iPhone was a lot better and a lot more streamlined. Every upgrade feels worse, honestly. Even for iTunes, I still wish I could go back to iTunes 10.

I think those are just two iterations of a garage band that Madonna plays in. C23O is more sampley. Acid Eater is a rock band. Check both out. no joke some of my favorite psych rock of all time.

Oh alright, I guess I'll just check out those artists/bands, then!

I'm not going to try to prove you wrong. Even if you write posts like a pretentious cock, you are correct.

>implying that Pulse Demon, while incredible, isn't babby's first and the album people use to claim they like noise

pulse demon is a solid noise record and it's pretentious to talk shit about it just because its the most iconic one

>while incredible
Is it?

pretty good imo, just there are way better noise albums. basically what said

Masonna is definitely the second biggest name in japanoise in the west

Pulse Demon is undoubtedly babby's first noise and it's kinda boring imo

Yall niggas dont even know. Best Johnny Cash project coming through
vimeo.com/40181174