Avoid the red if you're planning to visit America

Avoid the red if you're planning to visit America

Most already do. It's to New York, Chicago, and California. As far as most foreigners are considered that's all of America.

Yes please. Make sure your snowbirds know to not come to Arizona anymore.

They should also avoid Illinois and Ohio 2bh

NYC, Grand Canyon, and YellowStone are the three biggest reasons to visit the US imo.

>Forgetting Disney world

There's a lot of great stuff in the blue, but there's also something to be said for the culture of the red areas too. If endless iced tea and barbecue sounds like a good meal to you, there's no shortage of it in the South.

Regardless anything foreigners come to visit is in the blue anyways, so why is his suggestion even needed?

>not coming to America to blow thousand in Vegas on blackjack, hookers and alcohol

POORFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT

>no MA

"How dare other people have fun in ways I don't like!"

I'm gonna avoid literally everything South or West of New York Imao

Utah is an amazing state though, if you're scared of mormons then just stay out of provo

been in murica 3 times... 2 times in blue zone (people were good) and 1 time in red zone (full of assholes)

This, Southern cuisine is great: shrimp and grits, barbecued ribs, low country boil--the list could go on.

This, and stay out of New Hampshire too, it's full of hicks

Nevada is hell on earth. It's a desolate wasteland with gambling and used up hookers. There's a good reason why this is where the US stores nuclear waste. The only possible reason I could see to visit is Lake Tahoe, and that's basically in California.

fuck off we're full

>yellowstone
>not yosemite
>not zion
holy shit you are an idiot

yes please. fuck off we're full

...or just don't go to America.

The hell is VT, NH and MN red?

As long as the foreigners, yankees, and califags stay out of the South, I am happy down here.

There's mad fun shit to do in the Red. And this is coming from a blue state. Fuck off you dumb leaf.

if we're triming it down to the bare minimum. Only NY, Cali, Florida, Mass, and DC*.

*DC includes parts of Virginia and Maryland

Arlington is indeed worth a visit

Why would a foreigner come to the US for fucking Disney world?

Those are nice, but you can't honestly tell me these are better than Yellowstone. Take off those Californian rose tented glasses.

>all this implicit class contempt
that's it, if I ever go to America, I'm ONLY going to the red areas.

fuck urban snobs.