ITT: musicians you used to admire, but realized recently that they are fake and dishonest and overall terrible people

ITT: musicians you used to admire, but realized recently that they are fake and dishonest and overall terrible people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
archive.is/iKqsq
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happiness_(1998_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=11JiKTyMm7M
youtube.com/watch?v=qI1u2w6_0M8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nailed it

kanye

Recently?

Was obvious when her last album came out. Shameless sell out

I'm able to listen and enjoy music from any musician, no matter how bad of a human being they may be.

wow you're probably really smart lets b freind

alright, but first you have to come over here and lick my friendship stick

lauren mayberry
i'm not even joking

proof?

synthpop qt corrupted by hollywood and money
a paid shill

Every musician except local blues bands

is that supposed to be like a buckethead abortion?

is that SBTRKT

death in june

how can she be a bad person she is so pretty

I fucking hate her with a passion

Proof?

big if true! BIG!

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

archive.is/iKqsq

it hasn't been obvious? look at her twitter and tell me she isn't a shill.

is it really that terrible a thing to date Kristin Stewart? I know she's pretty gross but that's no reason to hate her

So you haven't killed yourself yet, Brandon. Why don't you just do it? You are a worthless piece of shit, no one gonna miss you.

Calm down.

fuck off with tripfag culture
besides, if there was ever a trip on Sup Forums that should end themselves it's fucking montie

where did that come from?

Damn, who knew she would end up having a tight body.

how do we know she wasn't 16 in 2007

What she did, OP?

She was 16 in '98-'99. She's 35 years old and graduated from high school in 2001. There was this interview for Mojo Magazine(I think) where she said that she went on a date when she was 16 with a guy to see the movie Happiness(1998) and you can see that it was released after her September 28, 1982 birthday: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happiness_(1998_film)

This post probably took too much effort considering the seriousness of yours.

post yfw MCUop convinced you to hate her

>has rare Annie
>hates St. Vincent
>hates MCUop
Closet Shill.

probably did some sexual predator-y stuff or something, yeah?

All of them

but this old hag especially

surely someone explain the st.vincent thing to me
i've always liked her music but she seems to be vilified around here

Firstly, she's seen as dishonest and disingenuous. You can look at this post for instance: Secondly, she's seen as some pretentious hack whether it be due to her style as a guitarist: youtube.com/watch?v=11JiKTyMm7M or her attitude at times: youtube.com/watch?v=qI1u2w6_0M8
Lastly, she dropped her more conservative, indie "qt" look (that waifuists preferred) for a more artsy and "hipster" image specifically after her Byrne collaboration. It's why people now make fun of her appearance ("dorito head", "meme hair", etc.). Also, she's bisexual and posters like to make fun of her (numerous) lesbian relationships.

By the way, I like her music too.

ah right, yeah cheers
seen a couple of comments but didnt really understand

James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich. Kirk Hammett and Rob Trujillo keep the fucking band together, they understand James and Lars have talent and put up with their shit for the sake of the music but I wouldn't stand being in a band with those self-centered assholes.

i cared

>"Annie, please play something off one the albums"
>"Annie, nobody wants to hear this"
>"Annie, why are you dancing like that"
>"Ok, Annie, pedals are cool I guess, can you please move on to some actual songs"
>"This isn't as interesting as you think it is, Annie"