I work with a bunch of niggers at a fast food joint, AMA

I work with a bunch of niggers at a fast food joint, AMA

at what point in your life did it all go so wrong?

when I decided to not go to college right away

How does it feel to have the smallest dick in the room???? But still be just as broke as someone u look down apon. Maybe if ur parents were not siblings ud be able to tell just how low on the pole white trash goes

angry nigger detected.

At my first job, pizza hut, I worked with a bunch of lazy ass niggers.
They thought I was going to do all the work and they could fuck off.
I had to damn near fight with them before they took me seriously.

Has this happened to you?

I'm sorry. That must be absolute hell.

oh shit it's got black rage .. check Facebook for live streams

Who would you rather make your fast food
>nigs
>spics
>whitey

yup.. sounds just like going to school with niggers, sounds like living near niggers.. that's how they are.. u have to physically fight before they'll leave u alone.. animals man

exactly whats happening to me right now. Only like 3 of the people there take anything seriously... Im close to losing it

I live in a place that is infested with 96% spics and niggers. Its not the absolute hood, but its bad

I find that fast food prepared by white people in rural areas tends to be best. They seem to take more pride in their work.

well none of the niggers EVER wash their hands or follow safety procedures; so not them

What time do they feed?

depends how the weed effects them. They usually ask me to make them free food in the middle of a rush though, as if they matter

Why is it, that racism aside, statistics always have white neighborhoods more desirable to live it? Even the "minorities" want to live in them. Why? Because it's quiet and nobody gets shot. Until more come. .
Then they run it down and nobody wants to live there.
There is a reason these other cultures, many of them, live in huts still in parts of their counties

THIS; I think its just in their DNA

damn man.. i can imagine.. i grew up in the bronx, so i know dude.

Assimilation and enculturation are bad!

Then you're no better than a nigger, no matter what you think of your race.

nigger plz

I left Chicago

Think is I am pretty liberal. But I noticed something

No...not 100% of blacks are like this. But many are. It's almost like there is a pathological lack of caring. There is an elitist attitude...yet they didn't even do anything to earn it. Don't get me wrong, I hate elitist white gold coast bitches too...but I guess at least they and their husbands work their asses off. Not these fools.

I for some reason hone in on the street crossing thing. So many times I see blacks cross the street...middle of traffic...don't fucking care. But god help you if you hit one....they will flip shit and attack...I saw a guy get attacked like this...Black guy walked across Roosevelt and damn near got hit. Dude honked, hit the brakes and yelled. Black guy slammed on the roof and pulled whitey out of the car. The cops were RIGHT there and he was arrested...

Next thing I knew it was on the news about how a white guy nearly killed a black guy...unlawful arrest...blah blah

And the nonstop attitude....when I go to a gas station with one behind the counter I honestly lower my standards...it helps me survive emotionally

People can say what you want...but when I go into the gas station with a Pakistani running it I walk in and hear "good morning sir" and so on and damn right I make conversation

I left Chicago for Champaign...now I an my wife are moving deep into the country to separate further

Describe an average shift to me. Do you have favorite people who you prefer to share shifts with? Do you have particularly hated people you do your best to avoid or drag on? Who does sidework? Do any managers pay attention to you, or are they slackers too?

Asking because I worked at a catering company that was mostly comprised of hispanics with two black kids and one white grandmother.

White grandmother was the salt of the earth. Would do any and all sidework, including yours if you weren't careful. She had so many badass jobs before this one. Was a roadie for years and worked in costuming for television broadcasts in Florida so she had lots of weird stories about meeting famous people. Her favorite was Peter Dinklage. Solid guy, but rarely laughed. You had to earn his attention, apparently. I guess he's just kind of sad and distracted usually.

The black kids were all right I guess. Kind of micromanage-y and alternately lazy and picky. Still somewhat dependable.

Hispanics were either the best workers or a fucking load. No in-between.