Don't have the heart to tell my gf that i don't find her sexy anymore. How do i do this Sup Forums?

Don't have the heart to tell my gf that i don't find her sexy anymore. How do i do this Sup Forums?

is that her?
would fuck, nice OP

Yeah that's her. The sex just isn't that great anymore.

if its weight, just tell her to lose it

Just tell her you a fag, fag.

If the reason you were with her is because you thought she was sexy, just fuck yourself, tell her the truth and break up, but dont expect another girlfriend of her quality any time soon.

Easier said than done

Tell her you're tired of fucking traps and want to go back to fucking real grils

She's not even overweight...

She is. You can't see it in the picture but she is

As an asian she's way too big. White people's tastes make me cringe... op is an exception.

I'm white and i think she's too big for me

I would fuck her all the time

Yeah i said that originally too. Things change

keep dumping her nudes at least

Post more please. Need to evaluate if she's sexy or not.

My fiance is putting on a bit of weight, not fat by any means, but slowly getting heavier. She always talked about how grossed out she was that her tummy did a fold when she sat up, but when she brought it up I just responded with how disgusted I am of MYSELF, and told her that we should run or diet or something. Mention how you just don't want to do it alone or whatever you need to in order to dodge her insecurities. Whatever you do don't make her feel like you aren't attracted to her, bring the focus back around to your own insecurities even if they don't exist.

This is good advice actually

Nail her sister. Bonus.

Any tips if that never worked? I always end up be the only one to lose weight...

Have her do a specific diet with you like keto or some shit, but make it all about togetherness. Like if you want to run make sure to take her with you.

She is probably a selfish lover. Yuge turn off!

The point is, I'm 6' and she's 5'1. She can't run with me without getting mad because i'm going too fast

You are looking for a man? Sick fuck

Sex with my hand isn't that great anymore.
Wanna trade?

Give us her fb or personal info and we'll do it for ya

Op is gone

Her name is Kristen i know her

Hahaha you're retarded, she is hot af.

If the sex isn't good, fucking communicate, tell her what you want and the same goes for women that say the same non-sense.
It's awkward, but you she can't read your fuckin mind, so use your words.