This woman has posted a public video saying she wants to fuck kids, can we please ruin her life Sup Forums?

This woman has posted a public video saying she wants to fuck kids, can we please ruin her life Sup Forums?

This is the agenda they have been planning to push for years, first with the Amos Yee bullshit, and now this.

They plan to saturate social media with this rhetoric to brainwash the younger generation as they grow up, to make this seem normal.

They tried it in the UK in the 1970s with PIE, and they are planning to push it forward again, I plea with you Sup Forums, can we please stop this woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ruf_phAz1hQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vYjJDK7Li3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=B45PxZyscT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

.You're right we need to stop her videos. So we can get her onto the national news.

Not your personal army, i'm sure she could find any budding nine year old who'd want to fuck out of curiosity. I see no issue with that.

what is the plan?

Fucken subscribed :D

op, you're going about it the wrong way, you could potentially make her famous giving her a bigger platform to spread her views

Are you lost or something?

Leak address and let anons handle it...

besides the fact that she looks like a demon, and that his potential chances for mates deteriorates after her , because their spirits will have merged?

fuckt up

go to sleep you fucking fag

She's either brave or stupid

>They tried it in the UK in the 1970s with PIE.

Lighten up OP. Did you ever consider that those kids were asking for it?

are her kids hot though?

Wow. Nice picture of your tinfoil hat!

no one will care because it is a woman

Should we start an #op, do people still do that?

Ironically, women pull this shit a lot more yet it's guys the bear the brunt of the hatred for this kind of thing. Really oils my organs....

I'd fucking love it if she sucked me off as a toddler though

Not condoning anything here but when did this become the place to hop on your soap box and preach for the greater good? Go fuck yourself. Theres better places than this to go make your 'difference'.

nypa fag

enabler

i bet you catch colds and have anxiety.
untermensh

Sex hurts children, period. I mean, imagine having a white hot slab of meat sliding into your rectum, filling you up from the bottom, a penis so big around that its girth presses out into your insides so hard that you can feel the contour of every throbbing vein. It's so enormous you can't help but grip it like you're hanging on for your very life. There are giant strong hands squeezing on your hips that almost wrap all the way around, like when you were held as a baby, kneading you. Behind you low grunts from lungs four times as big as yours, belonging to a powerful protective loving man, needing you. Soft sweaty hair against your behind as the penis gently, at first, pushes your organs out of its way. Your heart beats in your throat, as if the penis is pushing it all the way up there. Your skin seems to burn hotter and hotter as the pushes into you get faster. Eventually there's an even greater swelling inside you, so much that you think you're going to burst open, moaning somewhere, and then the penis shrinks, slides out of you, and you're left feeling empty but tingling all over with a warm spot in your center. Later there is a sadness because you know that you're growing so fast that you'll never be filled up quite as much as you just have been. But you can't wait for the next time.

Congrats, you're an SJW.
Just let her be and cast your vote when it comes to it. If you're not content with that you can also do a response/debunking video.

OP's mom here. you guys don't need to reply anymore, he went to reddit and found out that it was pedophiles all the way down. after the third person defined ebephilia OP had a seizure and died. He will not be missed

The pedophiles outnumber you bro, time to back off. Better run.

Should I post to reddit?

she actually brings up a lot of valid points

her nipples are so hard. i need her nudes

If it turned viral, wouldn't that kick off more people like her posting similar videos?

And may lead to the reality op's trying to avoid.

If people get really angry about this, maybe her it will turn her famous

I agree with the video too, it's very reasonable.

OP here sry guys i changed my mind im with her now. Are you a man enough to share view on sex with kids with this women?

Who are "they"?

I think the fact that a woman can sell her virginity for thousands of dollars BECAUSE she is a virgin speaks to the reality moreso than reason and logic.

She's crazy and disgusting for wanting to have sex with children but shes hot and when I was 12 I would have fucked her if she let me

>psuedopsycho bullshit about power dynamics
>all those assumptions
>MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE

I have heard this kind of argument before.

It was from a methhead who also believed the earth is hollow.

Youtube is fucking bread and circuses and soapboxes for lunatics. There is no reaching this woman.

She has some great tits

Fuck you, Sup Forums ain't your personal army faggot, no one gives a fuck about what you give a fuck about

Why are women ebophiles always hot?

newfag

Damn I wish I was a kid again

"so why should sex be any different"

Holy shit Sup Forums sucks now. What's up with all this "Sup Forums is not ur personal army" rhetoric? Fuck off newfaggets

Good point

But I agree with her.

>hitler did nothing wrong

We need to make this HUGE

>.You're right we need to stop her videos. So we can get her onto the national news.

She is actually a transexual.

that would explain everything, the tranny satan gay pedo agenda

That explains her jaw.

how hard her nipples got as she spoke

And I bet everyone now would not defend her viewpoints because she has a dick.

id let her fuck my kids

She does look scary

what the fuck were you looking up to come upon this video?

>Implying you wouldn't have fucked her with your 12 year old cock if she had allowed you
Also, NYPA faggotron.

it was bound to make it here eventually, it was uploaded in 2015, im surprised it hasn't already

>NYPA
but it is our personal duty, to make this go viral, she's a woman, she can spread these views and no one will touch her

Is a dude mang

OP YOURE FUCKING RETARDED POSTING THIS HERE
THERE IS LITERALLY AT LEAST ONE SHOTA/LOLI THREAD IF NOT SEVERAL RUNNING ON B AT ANY SECOND OF ANY 365 DAYS OF THE YEAR
PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD OBVIOUSLY DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC OPINION

Someone pull up the Nicole Aniston tweet about middle schoolers making her wet

She approves of incest even sex between kids and their parents. wtf?

>be in year 2080
>sex with kids is normal, sex is like hugging
>wake up and go to work
>be late because 3 old women wanted to fuck on the way there
>boss tells me if I don't fuck him good today I can be fired
>hr just wants to film
>do a good job
>only an hour left at my shift at mcdonalds
>on way home in bus, finally
>suddenly the sky is bright as fuck, and it's 8PM
>angels descending from the heavens, they are yelling about about heathens and blasphemers killing them in all manors
>people begin having sex out of fear
>it's all they know in this age anyways
>as an angel comes on the bus and approaches me
>ask him if he wants a handjob
>a thousand suns engulf the earth
>hell isn't that bad

How do you know you? you quivering faggot.

A child can't consent to any sexual activity, this woman is a deluded degenerate. She is twisting things to make it seem like sex isn't a big issue, but sex DAMAGES kids, they are scared of it. Even if its 20 years later it still stays with you and these views put children at danger seriously. If this stuff was culturally accepted, it would make it okay to rape children, and you could convince them to say it was consensual, it is sick. The laws are there to protect children, this is unnatural and she is so lost i have no words.

people on this board care, they just care in the wrong way, but lets face it, if this was a guy Sup Forums would have burned him

Is a trans faggot

dunno, Tara seems to be happy with sex with his fat father

Hot

youtu.be/vYjJDK7Li3Y

okay. She really is crazy.

She killed for her convenience.

>human animal plant whatever
>I always put myself first
>didn't think I could kill or whatever
>then I killed

>mfw this woman's whole channel

She has a dick.. you know what I mean? ... she has the 100% all-beef thermometer - Alabama black snake - anal impaler- baby arm - baby maker , bald-headed yogurt slinger – big Dick and the twins – big Italian salami – bird – bobby dangler – bologna pony – bone – boner – boom stick – bratwurst – broner – bud – cack – chap – choad – chode – chubbie – chup – chut – cock – dangler – ding-a-ling – ding dong – dingis – dinker – dinky – dipstick – disco stick – doder – doinker – domepiece – dong – dork – the – e-peen – general, two colonels – get it up – giggle stick – gut wrench – hard-on – head – helmet – hockey cocky – hog – hooded – hotdog – hung – jimmy – johnson – John Thomas – joystick – knob – lady boner – love muscle – love shaft – love stick – main vein – manhood – man muscle – master of ceremonies – meat popsicle – meat thermometer – member – middle leg – monster – Mr. Happy – Mr. Winky – ol' one-eye – one-eyed monster – one-eyed snake – one-eyed trouser snake – P – packer – patz – pecker – peen – pee pee – peeper – peeter – Peter – Ph.D – pickle – piece – pink tractor beam – plonker – pocket rocket – polaroid – pole – pop a chub – pork sword – prick – pud – purple-headed soldier – purple headed solider man – purple-headed warrior – putz – rod – Russell the love muscle – salami – sausage – schlong – schlort – schmeckel – schwantz – schwartz – sconge – shaft – shlittle – shlong – shrinkage – skin flute – steamin' semen roadway – stiffy – tallywhacker – tally whacker – throbber – tonsil tickler – tool – tripod –– trouser snake – tube steak – twig – unit – wang – wanker – weenie weiner – whang – who who dilly – wiener – willie – winky – wood
In resume she has a penis, bro.

>She killed for her convenience.
so she had an abortion?

So mental illness then...

>this is unnatural
no really, people are naturally ready for sex as early as 13

An "adult" of any species just means they can reproduce.

This.

what a fucking crazy bitch

okay, okay, what the actual fuck,

Lina Medina

just a friendly reminder there is no difference between being gay and a pedo

>A child can't consent to any sexual activity
>OhFuckingReally.jpg
If I knew a smoking hot teacher that would suck my tiny cock when I was little do you think I would pass up that offer? Fuck off with that brainwashed ideology that kids get hurt from sex. You sound like an ignorant overprotective christian mom.

i know i did

age of consent
Mexico is 12
Germany 14
France 15

No fucking chance. She is saying what 99% of Sup Forums thinks anyway

It's NOT what I think, it's what the WORLD thinks

well why don't we make this vid viral, try to get it mainstream, and see how the reactions go?

use her as a martyr?

When I was 13, a 12 year old girl I knew pulled out my dick and started sucking it. I didn't stop her.

Lieutenant Dan?

>kills her 3 rabbits
>says she killed them to keep them safe
>doesn't see death as a bad thing

>It's NOT what I think
>It's what the WORLD thinks
Pick one, faggot.
And yes there's a lot of dumb people in this world.

Who would? Well, unless she was ugly. Sounds great though. GG user.

youtube.com/watch?v=B45PxZyscT8

I don't think I would take the reasoning of a faggot on here, when they were a child or otherwise, as being positively formative since - ya know - you ARE on Sup Forums which is where maladjusted idiots end up. No offense.

Is that seriously a guy? Because that is some damn good acting if so.

Everyone on Sup Forums doesn't like Sup Forums.