>Achieved new heights for women
>Still just a "Secretary"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

secretute

>still just a criminal
Fix'd it for ya

Want to cheer on a women for president? Encourage the French to vote for Le Pen. There's a women who deserves to be a president and wants what's best for her country not just what's best for herself.

First candidate to be under investigation by the FBI
First candidate to have violated the Espionage Act

So many firsts

>such a bad candidate she was literally cucked by an orange

Im pretty sure women gave had this position of power before just not in america there in fact there are 15 female world leader s right now.she has done shit for Women's position she takes cridit for thing other wemen have already. She lost because she is shaddy just like her husband.i would tell my daughter to look else were for role models

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Stop posting this ugly demonic cunt

>Shattered glass ceilings

And yet when that bitch got to the real one the only crack she put on it was trumps ass.

She'll stay a Secretary.

masturb8

As soon as Trump became the Republican nominee, this was literally the Democratic Party's election. Just goes to show what a terrible, terrible candidate she was.

Marine Le Pen is gay so lol

Lost because:
a) The democratic primary was covered with the stink of cheating, when she was going to win anyway. She'd have gotten a lot more Bernie people to come back if she hadn't made it look like it was fucking stolen. Also, for fucks sake, should have named Bernie as her VP, instead of Tim "I'm so boring you can barely remember my name" Kaine.
b) Forgot that there are fucking Americans in plenty of states that aren't on the coasts.
c) Assumed it was her turn and that it would just be handed to her on a silver platter.
d) Thought anyone gave a hairy fucking rat's ass what Jay-Z and Beyonce think.

Fuck that shit. "I'm with her." Most arrogant fucking campaign slogan of ALL time. "She's for US" would have been a better one.

Much as I fucking hate Donald Trump and damn near everything he stands for, at least he paid lip service to caring about Americans.

Both of our choice for this election fucking sucked. Funny thing is, I vote democratic, but I make enough money that republican politics benefit me more. The dumbass poor people who voted for Trump deserve what they're going to fucking get.

The only good thing about it is that the Republican party and their president are so incompetent that they can't even get a vote in the House to repeal Obamacare... something they did 60 times or so when Obama was in office.

Yeah. I love how every single fucking news outlet thinks that it's because "america isn't ready for a female president".
Never mind the fact that she's a reprihensible piece of dog shit. Libfag here.

that idiot is done...time to move on!