I want to nut in my gf but I am afraid because I really really really don't want kids...

I want to nut in my gf but I am afraid because I really really really don't want kids. She's on Birth control but the pill isn't 100% effective. Does spermicide work? I heard that shit makes your dick feel weird.

If she's on birth control you'll be fine

But the pill isn't guaranteed user. Have you ever done it?

just do it shallow, not deep lol

cum in her ass bro feels good and like a 75% chance she wont get preggers and if she does a good ol lil punch in the stomach doesnt hurt

Plan B exists and works, if she's on the pill too then you're safe

Where's the fun in that? We have a special night coming up and I'd love to just stroke long and deep and nut all up in her

I was reading up on nasty side effects of that shit and it's not 100% either. Typing this out though makes me feel like a giant pussy. I just REALLY don't want kids and the statistics got me shook. Somebody tell me about how they nut in their girl and never had any pregnancies.

Effectiveness rates for most methods of birth control are to be understood across a large aggregate, and "user error" failures are not distinguished from other failures.

Ever condom is tested by machines, for example, so the faulty ones fail before you ever put them on. But if you put it on wrong, it can slip or leak and that's why it's not "100% effective".

The pill works the same way. If you don't like the math, wrap it up

Never wore a condom. Have 7 kids with 9 different women. Birth control is just placebo.

I nut in my gf about 1/4 of the time. Best feeling in the world. She's on the kind where a period only happens every 3 months though. Shits scary. Google the details about when she's less likely to get pregnant and time it right if you're real worried.

You can always abort

this. Even the samples studied just include couples who use condoms regularly, not necessarily couples who use condoms 100% of the time. It's pretty bullshit.

7 kids
9 women
So with like half of these women you only had half a child ?

Yeah right lol, I wouldn't give a fuck but my gf is sensitive as shit i don't know if she's down for killing """"babies""""

Fuck condoms. Birth control is effective if she's smart enough to take it everyday. Best to also take it same time. Also you do know girls can only get pregnant at a certain time in her "cycle". That's why they make ovulation tests for people trying to get pregnant.

This makes me feel alot better thanks user.

I cum in my gf every time we have sex, done this the last five months and no problem at all, just relax

Roll the Dice my friend

I did last year, and spent 9 months straight creampie-ing an old friend multiple times a week, you just gotta vet her very lowkey and make sure that she has a vision for her future and an insane disdain for kids. If mine hadn't...I still probably would've taken the chance

I nutted in my ex hundreds of times while she was on the pill, no babies. Feels so good too, fuck I'm spoiled now, can't even use condoms.

I never use condoms either I just pull out every time, I can't even imagine how good it'd feel to just nut instead of having to focus on when I am about to cum

Lol i nut in my girl and she ain't even on bc she doesn't want kids right now cuz they'll fuck up her body so straight to the abortion clinic if she gets pregnant

>anal

/thread

No user 5 black ones, 3/5 x 5 + 4 white ones equals approximately seven humans

>op not being man enough to put his spermies inside his woman

Might as well let someone else do it. Cuck.

>having kids when you're not financially ready
You sure i'm the cuck bud?

Get a vasectomy without telling her. It's cheap, and it's at worst mildly uncomfortable.
Plus you can't trust these hoes. All she has to do is decide she wants a baby and you are trapped.

the trick is to find the right women.

if you have one of these "oops, now im pregnarz. guess ill have to keep it, hehe!" retards, thats your own fault.
if she dont want no kid, she gonna deal with the shit real quick

>literally cutting through your genitals and mutilating yourself because you're afraid of women

do you need a pillow?

Get a vasectomy

Thanks for that. I almost forgot what bait looked like.

A woman deciding to keep it when you don't want to is potentially the most destructive thing that can happen to an average suburban man. Far more dangerous than terrorist attacks and all the other shit people go crazy over.

Just let someone else do it man. It'll be beautiful watching an alpha fill that pussy up with cum.

Cum in her after her period. She's not going to get preggo when shes fresh off that.

ill be right here laughing when you start regretting never having children

i might aswell cut off my hands becuase then ill be a cripple, wont be able to work and make money BUT i wont die from any work-related accidents. woo!!

Yeah you're a total cuck if you got a vasectomy SOLELY to prevent bitchs from trapping you.
>wear a condom with hoes

>wear a condom with holes
ftfy
there have been cases of women pricking holes in condoms to force men into 18 years of child support

Stop fucking shady bitches? Idk man im not killing my chances of having kids because I can't keep my dick in my pants.

Who would want to have a kid in the age of Trump? Well, anytime really... but especially Trump.

"A middle-income, married couple with two children is estimated to spend $233,610 to raise a child born in 2015, according to a report released by the Department of Agriculture Monday. And that number only covers costs from birth through age 17"

No fucking thanks.

Just spend less money. A couple of minorities making minimum wage can raise their kid to 17 on less than 10k. If they make no money at all, the government will even pay for the kid.

The pill isn't 100% effective, they cant guarantee but as long as its a bc your girl has used for a while she hasnt been on antibiotics and remembers to take the pill you'll be fine, been nutting in my girl 90% of the time for nearly 2 years now and no problems

"I've been doing X for Y years and so far, Z hasn't happened. Therefore Z will never happen."

spermicide is an irritant but is better than having kids

I have one testical and nut in my gf every single time. my whole life of gfs. pretty sure i cant have children.

you are obviously not adult enough to discuss having kids. the urge just comes with age, for many people having a kid is the fulfillment of their own completed personification.
wearing a condom or not having a complete asshole girlfriend are perfectly reasonable alternatives to potentially causing massive mid-life crisises because you killed your testicles

This. Your genes will NEVER be passed on man, might not suck now but it'll definitely hurt on your death bed.

Fertility rate even without birth control is like 1%. Now reduce that massively...

If you let a chick handle birth control, you will earn a new name: DAD.

Don't be stupid. Use condoms. Period.

Look up the pregnancy statistics... You're more likely to get her pregnant by using a condom and cumming in her (w/o birth control) than you are with birth control and no condom. If you've chin inside her with a condom, and she's now on birth control... Creampie. Best thing ever.

Vasalgel is coming! Very slowly though...

My girlfriend was on birth control. We were told to wait so many days before creampie... We were 2 days shy of it... Didn't get pregnant until she hour of the pills. When we decided we wanted one.