What are your go to positions to make a girl orgasm

What are your go to positions to make a girl orgasm

Double lotus
Her on top
Modified missionary

>pull out wallet

Let her drive. She's in full control of what touches her parts where and how fast.

her on top, works every time and i don tblow das rice pudding in her spaghetti too soon

My black roommate

roll her up on her shoulders so I'm basically doing a squat motion to drive my cock into her. i think it's called the pile driver. makes it easy to eat her out when she cums.

choke her while she faps

Just give her head. If you're trying to make a girl come, sorry, but there's almost no way your dick is gonna do the trick consistently. Head is easy, fun, and works every time.

me on the bed, them in the kitchen

Drop into the room hanging by a cable and avoid tripping the lasers. Diddle her clit until she cums without waking her up, then pull yourself back up and out of he room before anyone notices.

This is called the M:I 1

you aren't going to have many chicks want seconds with you buddy. That's a horrible idea for 90% of women in 90% of situations.

There are two sure fire positions to make a bitch cum. Your face or your fingers between her legs. Preferably both. Get good at that and then work on your dick game. If you think you get your girl off all the time just fucking her missionary and doggy for a few minutes before you bust she's a decent actor and you're a moron with an unrealistic sense of reality.

>implying Sup Forums knows girls
>implying Sup Forums has had sex
>implying Sup Forums has sex on a regular basis
>implying Sup Forums has had enough sex to please a woman
>implying Sup Forums has had enough sex to make a woman orgasm
>implying Sup Forums has extensive sexual experience, enough of which to speak with authority on methods for consistently making a woman orgasm

jesus christ man get the fuck out of here with this shit, have some dignity

You ever hear of the g-spot, nigga?

my dick curves down a bit (not sure if relevant)
girls seem to like missionary the best or cowgirl
doggy is fun but it doesn't seems like it gets them going like missionary. Also a good tug on the hair or a hand on the throat usually gets them going too but be careful with the throat thing.... a lot of them like it but some of them don't. When in doubt grab the back of the neck. They like to be manhandled a bit.

Doggy. Make sure her ass is as high up as possible, so you can slam straight down into her. Destroyer move, this one.

I'm sure he has and he probably also knows you don't hit it often with a normal shaped dick. You can with your fingers while your tongue beats her clit like Sugar Ray Leonard on a speed bag. She'll cum buckets in your stupid nigga mouth.

ITT: Reasonable ass responses...

Buy a large drone and have your buddy pilot it while you hold on with one arm. Wait for her to walk out to her car and jerk off. Drop as large of a load as possible on her head before she gets to her car.

This is called the MOAB and it drives them wild.

Her on top with me sitting up and my hands on her ass to help her bounce on my cock.
Also pounding hard and fast doggy.

And here's the ridiculousness...

grab her vibrator for her to use while slam the puss

Stick your dick in a desk fan. She will cum buckets.

ask your mom because we have sex a lot

oral

Not a problem for the banana dicks, like mine

But also, you can do many different positions, so that your dick does rub it. Half the karma sutra is based on gspot orgasms

This does work, but it also gives you stage 4 throat cancer within minutes. So do it at your own risk.

my foot embedded in her cervix while I pee in her eyes

hand her my credit card

This. Literally.
What up brother.

reddit in a comment

although Sup Forums is reddit now