Give me one good reason

give me one good reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk
thoughtcatalog.com/elias-witherow/2016/06/most-people-think-you-go-to-either-heaven-or-hell-what-i-experienced-was-much-much-worse/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zahlensymbolik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Season 3

9-7 more seasons

Omg love that stuff

That's all I got, idk man gotta find something you care about. That's if you really want a reason, you won't find one if you don't want to do so.

thanks.

Suicide is reserved for pussies and bad asses. Mediocre, luke warm faggots like us Sup Forumsros aren't fit for such a dramatic death.

if you have a trigger to your depression, it has to be cut out of your life. I remember mine was a girl, I was ready to let my life and body waste away for her, until one day something snapped, I never looked back. Generally pretty happy now, even though I'm alone and drink 7 days a week... Fuck am I really happy? ah too much to think about.

i didn't know Sup Forums was this... helpful and kind.

You're not happy, but that unhappiness isn't exclusive to you. Only stupid people and sociopaths know true bliss. We're all miserable together.

this is very well put. There's a reason people always complain about life. It isn't meant to be easy and anyone that seems like they have thier shit together is lacking in something

so being miserable is a sign of normality?

OP, I'm gonna send you something am user sent me that saved me. I feel the same way towards you.

That's exactly right. Life is a callous mule

GotG2 comes out this week

Too true. I used to envy people who were happy all the time, then it occurred to me; they're complete idiots. Ignorance is bliss, but cognizance is worth all the trouble it causes.

Maybe so... perhaps I just became accustomed to being unhappy. But idk, I don't feel like it's fake to smile and be nice to people anymore, for sure my knee-jerk is to get angry and beat my chest like a fucking ape. I just ignore it and everyone's day is much better, in most circumstances, also this makes other people want to be around me, which makes me happy. Strange behavioral circle I like to live in.

woaw...
honestly i was expecting to get negative replies but so far all of you guys made me laugh and cheer me up. :)
Thanks Sup Forumsros for the quick, sage and kind words of advice.

Sometimes, it's just better to be nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

It's not abnormal to be happy sometimes. But if a hard day's work doesn't render you a puddle of pulp, there's something wrong with you. I don't understand people who don't let things get to them.

Here's a reason, OP.

Tostadas with housemade salsa.

Housemade fresh corn tostadas and a secret recipe salsa verde, salsa roja, and salsa diabla.

Why should one want to commit suicide? - death is coming on its own. Why are you in such a hurry? - death will come, it always comes. Even if you don’t want it to come, it comes; you need not go to meet it, it comes uninvited.

Your suffering is a gift. Use it.

Ever read the story of "Feed The Pig"
Remember this when you feel that sinking feeling and that suicide is some sort of escape

thoughtcatalog.com/elias-witherow/2016/06/most-people-think-you-go-to-either-heaven-or-hell-what-i-experienced-was-much-much-worse/

I like this philosophy. Why rush things, OP? Take your shoes off. Stick around awhile.

lol why some people pay to see a psychiatric when they can simply go on Sup Forums...
seriously guys thanks.
wubba lubba dub dub

Oi take care matey

Its all in the numbers and your numbers summed up are 42, this means the end.
The reason is the end. We all find it eventually, but science, as it seems, finds a way to transplant our mind into some kind of ai and by now, its possible to archive forms of imortality on biochemical and transcendent levels, so really, there is no end only if you wish so. DO you wish the end op?

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zahlensymbolik

uh uh i red it and found it to be only semi shit. I liked the story about the mill factor and this weird noise it makes when things happen. Sugegst me more, I love me some amateurish horror

not anymore... :)

it's a decent read
unfortunately i dont know much horror stories with lessons

Well, I find the end of the day to be much more digestible if I let things go throughout the day.

Bruce Lee once said something like "Water can be anything, you put water in a cup and it becomes a cup, put water in a tea kettle it becomes a tea kettle. Be like water. "

You have more to live for. Quit procrastinating and actually go backpacking. Tour the US. Become the next Forrest grump.

1985 has this year a special meaning to you?

Any other amteur horror stories? I had the link saved some years ago but I kill my pc on a regular basis so my bookmarks are all gone.

-_-

Best answer so far

cant think of one reason. do it faggot. the fact that you're posting this and not doing it means you're too much of a pussy.

that actually sounds fullfilling.
nothing but running to your heart's content