Gonna try some salvia soon. Can anyone tell me what it's like?

Gonna try some salvia soon. Can anyone tell me what it's like?

Other urls found in this thread:

sagewisdom.org/experienceca.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I smoked a bunch of concentrated salvia one night. It was an incredibly violent feeling experience for me. A minute or so of terror. It was a lot like what this guy describes:

sagewisdom.org/experienceca.html

You start to sweat, then laugh uncontrollably, then slide into another dimension, then return to earth.

Dude that stuff is only for incense use, don't smoke it

You will quickly understand why it isn't a party drug

Done it once, 120x extract in one bowl, never again. I've taken LSD, shrooms, one time DMT, plus countless other drugs. salvia was about 5 mins of absolout terror. I couldn't recommend it less user step easy

/thread

Shit's crazy user. Have fun.

It kind of sucks. I felt like I was spinning and it made me feel like I had sunburn all over, but it was only a 10x.

Don't expect to enjoy the experience.

Unless you enjoy sheer terror.

Yeah, I can only recommend it on the following basis: if you were the kind of kid who stuck your finger in power outlets just because you were curious what the electric shock felt like, go ahead and try salvia.

bags of sand

Fucking terrifying. Worth a try though, it's a short but incredibly intense trip. It'll change you because you'll better appreciate the fragility of reality.

Drugfag here

Acide, shrooms, DXM, DMT, etc..Salvia is the only drug I've done that I absolutely hated. It was confusing, scary, totally unenjoyable and I brought nothing back from the experience.

Did that exactly when I was younger, hated Salvia lol

To clarify: when I say another dimension, I mean it. Where you travel mentally is completely unpredictable and I suspect that is what leads to it being such an unpleasant trip. I've never had a terrifying trip on salvia, but it is incredibly disorienting as you return to earth. You also end up drenched in sweat - another unpleasant aspect.

Preach

Tried the super strong shit. Big ass bowl. Held it in for 30 seconds cuz fuck knows why we were kids.

Smashed me like a bitch. Sweat like crazy, laugh like a fuck head for no reason. Then it was like a new dimension was super imposed over my reality. After a few mins its over and you're jus soaked in sweat.

Enjoy.

If dmt is a guided tour of behind the curtains, salvia is like having the veil violently ripped away and tumbling through the backstage workings of reality. Shits crazy, I'd only recommend it if your the introspective type.

Its going to taste like burning plastic and leave a strange feeling in your mouth.

after about 60 seconds you're going to start tripping, Hard. Its going to be so intense you're probably going to question how in the actual fuck this stuff is legal. The experience will be intense, it will be somewhat interesting, but at no point will it be pleasurable or even enjoyable. I've tried it 2 or 3 times, I have 0 interest in trying it again.

Please note, I didn't have a bad trip, I never freaked out or anything like that, it simply wasn't fun. If I'm going to spend the money and try to trip, I'm going to find some shrooms or acid.

Well said

for me I felt and was convinced there was some vortex behind my right shoulder. It was pulling backwards toward it, so I spent the next 15 minutes holding on to our armchair so I wasn't pulled in. Again, interesting experience, not really what I would call fun.

Don't.

Depends on type and what region it comes from ... one time after a concentrated type I felt blacked out and was taken to this weird cabin type thing where these things like people more of beings talk me to walk into a room where it was infinite distance and height but like individual glove fingers filled with liquid ( semi matrix like ) and they turned me into one and I could only talk to ones behind me and across the room and next to me and we kind of flopped back and forth as we talked ... like prison cells if you had to talk to someone 6 people next to you ... then came too ... got a second story about few months later

I was out for like 4 or 5 min apparently...

salvia is by far the most intense drug you can take mentally.
good luck, though

Why not take an enjoyable trip instead OP?

I highly recommend mushrooms.

i watched my cousin lose his mind at myrtle beach we smoked it under the board walk and it got the best of him.he ended up crawling on all four bumping hid head off of every beam screaming my name the whole time cuz he couldn't see shit

I've done it several times.

At low doses, just one moderate hit, it causes me to feel a "presence" watching me and wielding some sort of authority. It made me feel as though I had to ask permission to text my brother, but then I realized that I lived alone, and that was insane.

At higher doses, it pulls my consciousness into a "tunnel", where every action I attempt to take becomes a never ending loop of uselessness. I will struggle to get out of a chair, and just when I think I'm up, I realize I have not left the chair at all. My ego completely vanishes, and there is no distinction at all between me and single fiber of fabric on the carpet. I'm completely gone. Non-existent.

Salvia is the most unreal and terrifying experience you could possibly have. That's why you need to do it. You need to know what it is like. You need to understand the salvia entity.

I've done it like 40 times

it's absolutely terrifying, extremely sweaty, and yu get weird gravity 'framing' effects like you're on a rollercoaster that keeps skipping like a cd

crazy shit but I wouldn't reccomend it for enjoyment

You're gonna drool a lot and probably think some of the worst thoughts you've ever had. Also, your body is gonna feel like shit afterwards. Get ready to regret it.

That's fucking lies ! Have you ever tried iowaska or peyote or natural DMT ! Fly Agaric!! KYS

>Iowaska
>Opinion disregarded

easier to illegally purchase weed than to get salvia in my state :\

I've done plenty of peyote and DMT. Salvia is the single most intense mindfuck you can give yourself.

You guys have had some crazy bad experiences.

When I took salvia, I went into a different reality in which I was on the show The Price Is Right. Bob Barker was there and everything.

Totally not a bad experience at all. 9/10 cool drug. -1 for not being able to be attached to reality while high.

>Joe Rogaine fag detected

Picked some Salvia up a few years back and smoked with some buddies.

At first I didn't feel anything, then suddenly felt like I was like having a headrush from huffing Sharpies x1000. All I remember is sitting on a checkered blanket thinking that I was in a dream where I was melting into a giant bar of chocolate.

Interesting experience overall, though I'd probably never do it again. Feels like I lost some brain cells that day.

As someone who trips balls on laughing gas, anyone want to suggest an easymode drug that isn't weed?

alcohol works for me.

mushrooms

LSD is nice and not really as intense as people make it out to be. Just stay under 100ug if you want light effects

Really depends on the potency op i smoked 60x purple sticky out of a bong and i thought i was a street sign in japan good luck op

It can be a wild ride if your not mentally ready for it. Be open minded and DO NOT try to control it.

Exactly this.

When I did it I started sweating, couldn't move, felt like I was melting into my couch, room started "multiplying" as if it were a different dimension, then I started seeing clowns and laughing my ass off.

The sky turned into gears, the world turned upside down, and the wind told me all my friends would turn on me.

smoked salvia 60x forgot who i was and where i was for about 3 minutes and its quite an aggressive trip. LSD with it gives you the ability to really try to control and understand it, but otherwise. just let it take you and try to process what the fuck happened afterwards. good luck OP

1st time- smokes a bowl. held it in for a few seonds. sitting on my bed. the window is open, i can hear peoiple outside. exhale. suddenly i feel like im sitting on the last step in the entrance of a city buss and my feet are dangeling over the edge onto the road. imeadiatly bring my knees up to my chest. feel a gentil but firm pressure on my sholders as if someone is attempting to push/pull me onto my back on the bed. oblige and lay down. close my eye. i see an eyeball sitting ontop of a conical pile of mud in the middle of a jungle. laugh uncontrolably for 11 min. stop laughing. im sober again. whole trip took between 5-10min.

second time(either 12hrs from first or 24hrs from first, dont realy remember)- laughed untill i couldnt breeath, then kept laughing... at nothing.

thats what you can look forward to on salvia- 5-10min of the most uncontrolable trip you can imagin.

5/10, never did it again. awsome visuals on trip while yes close. other then that, 100% a waste of $40.

my advice. save your money, and buy either shrooms or acid. much more mild trip thats actualy controllable, and you get more out of your money.