Ask a black conservative anything

Ask a black conservative anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuckold
vocaroo.com/i/s13AufbUOSmS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>aligning yourself with people who want you and your entire race dead
why tho

What would you do if someone came up to you with a bike lock?

Will you be okay with it once the race war starts?

What do you mean by Conservative?

If someone reply to this like it's not a bait I will cut my own arms with a chainsaw and make a .webm

I don't have a bicycle so I'd probably just walk away.

You're thinking of the Neo - Nazi Sup Forums idiots. They don't even make up 3% of Right Wing people.

Plus, I'd rather align with the racists than I would with the feminists who want my entire gender dead.

Many other reasons, too.

Do it faggot

I'm really only half black, so I don't know where I fit in on that scale. Us mulattos don't exactly have the numbers to fight off anything. I guess I'll go out into the woods with a rifle and make friends with the animals or some shit. Become some Neo-Native American or something.

I'm responding to everything. It's obviously bait.

>the feminists who want my entire gender dead.

No, a lot of feminists still want the D. So they want you around, but just want you to be servile and do whatever they say.

Yeah. I'd rather align with the racists. Join their ranks. Hitler and black Nazis and Jews in high command, to be fair.

That's pretty cool user, respect

Me and the misses are about to have a baby. What do you think's a better name, Tom or Ruckus?

Did you serve? What branch?
You're only half black so I know you were born with enough money to not have to nignog it up, so how far down the scale are you?
Do you even care about race or are you one of those fucking "I don't see color just murricans" dipshits?

Fuck it, you can have my entire leg

Is your dick bigger than 8 inches?

How was your day today?

do you play black characters in video games? like lucio in overwatch?

What does being cucked feel like?

Thanks, user.

Who knows? I'll start a tribe with some Asian woman who wants a half black and have a cool little community in the woods. Build up a family. Create my own Asian/White/Black hybrid race All while the race war rages on. I'll teach the men to hunt and become warriors and the women to cook and gather. Then, once it's over, I'll come wonder in the remains of the world like Day Z. Looking at the destroyed airports and landmarks. Seeing the Statue of Liberty eventually wither away and fall. Seeing everything I knew as a child crumble into a destroyed world. I'll end my life with a single shot, as nothing is worse than being alive in a world of destruction and pain.

Good times.

So, you're an Uncle Tom.

actually it's alot more complex than that

for some reason neo-nazi's have aligned themselves to the republican party despite the fact that the republican party has always been the side that has tried to improve the lives of blacks

the democrat party supports programs that hurt blacks more than help them (planned parenthood, welfare)

if you think about it in a certain way, neo nazi's or any other white supremacist faction would most likely only align with the side that truly wants to support blacks so that they can lower their reputation and hamper their activities, otherwise they would be democrats no?

Huey or Riley are both good. Ruckus is nicer, though. I mean, Tom is a rich cuck name and Ruckus is a poor redpilled name. Depends on what you want.

No. I see color. However, once my mom found out she was pregnant, she moved across the country to be with my family. I've never met my father and I was raised in an all white environment where education and success are valued and ignorance and gang-banging are looked down upon. I'd consider myself pretty sucessful since I'm in college and currently building up a real estate company as I was left a small bit of money from a family member to invest with. I'm pretty well off, and I'm grateful.

I'm extremely white mentally. Physically, I'm pretty lightskinned.

No, I never served. I would love to, but it would interfere with my life plans.

>derp

9, actually. I'm pretty lucky.

Pretty good. Worked on homework.

I mainly play as Asian females, to be honest.

No. I'm an educated American who doesn't want illegals, Islamic extremists, feminists, and dindu nuffins to roam the streets killing people in the name of "tolerance"

What you are is a cuckold. You should leave this thread and go seek approval from people on Sup Forums who think you're subhuman.

cuck·old
ˈkəkəld,ˈkəkōld/Submit
nounarchaic
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

Don't use a word if you don't know the meaning.

What do you sound like? Do a vocaroo thing.

>what is slang
You're not as smart as you think you are.

this shit white knight real beta asshole is the proof that /b is now the place of feminists and sjws
This thread fucking gave me cancer

Yeah as opposed to the crowd of real alphas who used to be on Sup Forums right?

Damn, man, you sound like someone I whose comments I read on Deadspin or whatever. The story was something like, "Not all black athletes come from the hood" or something akin to that.

My take is that I don't care what color you are. I've worked for damn good people who just so happened to be black, white, and asian. I've also worked with shitty examples of the same. Hell, I come from two white trash families, though my mother's side works damn hard to get out of it (except for one uncle who's a gay cocaine slut in Miami). I figure if you do your job reasonably well, you communicate effectively, and aren't a shitty person, then you're A-OK to me.

P.S.: I grew up in the South and unfortunately ran into many black folks who were apparently happy to be angry, poor, take handouts, and then turn around and blame the people who made enough to have to pay taxes.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuckold

Even in the slang dictionary, nothing that matches me.

Interesting.

vocaroo.com/i/s13AufbUOSmS

>This thread fucking gave me cancer
hope it's not ass cancer, so you can still enjoy your sex life

Exactly. I think people attribute problems with people and a specific culture to a skin tone and don't take into account that that person might just be a fucking asshole.

thank you for accurately describing yourself, but i don't see how it's relevant to my post.

Are you aware Zionist jews are dividing us and pitting us against one another?

Not jewish individuals but the jewish establishment owns and manipulates 98% of all news and media outlets?

kek'd and checked

Jews > Muslims tbh

congratulations. you have something in common with the people who hate you. couldnt fit in with the niggers so you think youll just make friends with these weak unintelligible cucks, I bet you tell everyone your a conservative like its something interesting or weird and really its just fucking autistic. KYS

You sound angry.

You sound autistic.

cry more plz

Nice trips. This is your first and only good post in the thread.

You miss the point entirely.

Jews sure. But zionist jews never.

Muslims are ignorant rats, while zionists are agenda driven parasites.

k

Yo I'm the same black conservative here. Cultural libertarian. Welcome to the club

Based af op

thank ya

good to be here