S/fur

s/fur
For fun I was thinking of programming a space combat game that has world history simulation, with a lot of emphasis placed on the battles so that good ship designs and pilots live long and prosper, but to simulate a history with battles the collision detection would have to be ridiculously efficient since that's a huge portion of the processing.

What's a good collision detection system I can use?

haha thanks lori

huge cock

wew

lads

heheh

>K I L L Y O U R S E L F S H I L L

thanks for linking op glad you invited me

Someone call Donkey Kong! There's too many bananas!

not enough

lol

What's being shilled?

oy vey

post bottomless girls you would [spoiler]hug[/spoiler]

haha no problembill

goy goy

hehe

Unload all the apes, monkeys and gorillas you guys have! Let's drive the bananas out!

lele kekekeke

I just hate OP.

nope

zoz

GOD HATES BANANAS

well hey at least i have a fantasy that can possibly be filled. how can you fuck tony the tiger?

Oooh! No peel!

lmao

I can kind of understand their behaviour though.
Sure, they're shamelessly using OP status to have more people see a question of theirs, but it's hard as fuck to get useful answers to programming questions so it's the only method that stands a chance at giving an answer.
And wouldn't it just be "s/fur" otherwise? OP would only be causing harm if someone was planning to make a meaningful s/fur thread.

if you have to ask how to do collision detection, you can't handle an evolutionary algorithm which is what you're describing. Write your idea down and come back to it after another year of study and work

do cd.. and 3 and enter

Girl or femboy pose is hot

I still hate him.

nice feet

penis

see previous thread, get roasted.