>I ask why and she doesn't respond for a while
>finally responds
>it's because I don't think you like me that way
>lolwut.png
I'm going to become a fag for the cock now I guess

This happened to me with a fwb i developed feelings for

>fwb
Sounds nice

Well you cringed your way through that exchange. No way out of it with any dignity, so just stop talking to her and change literally everything about yourself and maybe you'll have better luck with the next broad.

>her right now

I'm still trying but it's looking like a lost cause

Do you only interact with this person online? You usually ask someone out on a date before asking them to go steady.

At least she's trying to preserve my feelings

No I go to school with her but I'm also a retard with no idea how to act in any social situation

What is she. An extrovert or introvert

That plane is gorgeous but it looks so vulnerable with the wide tail and exposed engines.

Introvert

Honestly, I think you'd be better of with the A-10. It would really be a lot more fun, a lot easier to deal with on "bad days" and really wouldn't be much more expensive...

JESUS your phone is telling you when your messages are read? Is this only for two people on the same network? Why the fuck would any provider think that people need to have that information?

bro i get rejected like 40 times a day
and get a girl who says yes maybe 3 times a day

you are overthinking things way too much

b hands down be and in most cases if someone has enough money or military power to have B they will have women 1000x better than A

It's pretty much a flying tank. They can get blasted to shit and still fight. The bird is built around the GAU-8 "Avenger" 40mm cannon that can put a 3000 round per minute smackdown on you from several kilometers away.

It's iMessage poorfag

have you even fucking met this girl in person you autist

Hey, want to hang out some time?
No? NEXT

Rinse and repeat until you reach the desired results

In this day and age, asking her to be your Gf comes will after sex, or at least her sucking your dick, trying to run before you can crawl user.

Not in my experience, but then again the people I've dated I might as well have been on dates with since we'd 1 on 1 hang out and go to places.

Yeah she goes to my school retard

Thing is, we were already gonna hang out on Friday but as friends

Oh, one more thing. You're pic is wrong about one thing. You can have sex with an A-10. Just rub that trigger the right way and she'll shudder and shake and squirt hot lead. You'll bust a nut so big you'll need to wipe off the windshield to see.

dont call me a retard you fuck wit
you failed a basic shit test when she said "i dont think you like me that way" you were supposed to agree and amplify "yeah i totally fucking hate you, thats why i talk to you so much" or push the issue. not back down like a turd or enter into her frame by asking why.

Question; Who was gonna be paying for this not-a-date?

Me

So she is your friend.
Keep exploring other options, maybe hang out with her to meet other girls, there is nothing wrong with friend zoning girls, hell some make tremendous 'wingmen'
Maybe once she see's you are desirable to other girls, she'll see that in you to, women work that way, Hell of a lot easier to get a gf if you already have a gf, just like getting a job. Easier to get a better one when you already have one.
Yes i know you 'want this one', but that's not on the table right now until you take steps to put it there, you do this by bettering 'yourself', not by bargaining with her.
She'll either see that you are indeed 'a catch' because other girls are sniffing around, or you'll find a better one in the process.

Guess I'm not an expert on social shit, this should come as a huge and very surprising surprise given the website we're on

>do yor want to be my gf
What are you five?

Then you are being suckered. If it was really hanging out as friends then she'd be paying her own way or would return the favor next time.

Bitch is using you otherwise. Dump the slut.

your life is going to be shit until you start lifting weights, joining clubs, being social, fucking girls, reading pua and getting friends.

if you are in highschool fix your shit for uni. NOW.

and no it doesnt mean chaning urself u can keep all your old hobbies too.

It is essentially a superfast bomber, not meant to engage any enemy aircraft.

All iphones do this.

You fucking buncha fags dont know shit about women.

Dear OP,
She's not rejecting you ... she's saying that she's not worthy. That's your "in" bro. Be subtle but explain to her all the reasons she is worthy ... don't make it about you. Make it about the reasons she's a worthwhile person to the world. Have THAT convo and at the end just say that you have liked her that way since the beginning and hope she can maybe think of you the same .. then say goodnight. Don't say anything else until she contacts you.

Congratulations, you played yourselves.

OP do this if you don't want her to ever contact you again.

fuck off moron its a shit test to see if he will suck up to her even more and validate her ego like a beta. (exactly what your response is)

>I'm a retard
>hey look at that retard
>just kidding I was pretending to be retarded

wasted trips
it's pretty obvious OP is getting hardcore frienzoned user
you must have been rejected throughout your life to even think that's an "in"

>
>dont call me a retard you fuck wit
>you failed a basic shit test when she said "i dont think you like me that way" you were supposed to agree and amplify "yeah i totally fucking hate you, thats why i talk to you so much" or push the issue. not back down like a turd or enter into her frame by asking why.

this

you've been 'just friends' with this girl for how long???

do you two flirt at all? do you compliment her regularly and let her know you like her?

have you ever even touched he//kissed her? lol

or...

do you treat her like 'one of the guys'?
because her response seems more genuinely confused/surprised than some awkward deflection tactic.
also when she said 'im skinny' i immediately wonder if you're fat.... because then she is just saying she is out of your league in a very direct way.

>one of the guys
I don't have any other friends but if I did I guess that would be a good description, and I'm not fat In fact I'm nearly /fit/

Thats some high quality autism

OP send this to her right now if you want any chance of popping your cherry before you graduate highschool(we all know you're underage b8)
"I was just fucking around with all that beta shit lmao. But seriously let's hangout sometime you're cute as fuck"

>I don't have any other friends but if I did I guess that would be a good description, and I'm not fat In fact I'm nearly /fit/

then that can totally be your whole problem.

you need to flirt with someone at least... you know... once.... before asking them to be 'your girlfriend'

I have had multiple girlfriends, married, etc.

NEVER once did i ever ask ANY of the woman 'to be my girlfriend' or 'hey, marry me.'

you just hit on them, pick on them, and touch them. women either like you or they don't and they will let you know by how they respond to your actions.

relationships come naturally as a culmination of actions and emotions.

lol dont mention alpha and beta to women wtf

substitute gay shit for alpha whatever floats your boat

This is clearly a rejection right

show us what you said before that faggot

just say

cool, lets just have sex then

and she will shit test you after because its out of character for you. so dont freak out on a bad response