Right

Middle.

right #imwithher

First check em

Next Right

Fuck Muslims, make Frogland great agan!

More like a boring cunt or a psychotic woman

Okay then right. But tell me about faggo on the left there

On the left a globalist stooge whose response to terrorism was "get used to it" On the right a women who cares about France and wants to be president to preserve her country and her people as opposed to "vote for me because I'm a woman" Hillary

left. Le Pen is a fucking twat

is he as far left as she is right though? I'm not french but id hate to see France go down the shitter.

get used to it seems to be most governments attitude.

Le truth.

> id hate to see France go down the shitter.

to the right to the right

Time for Le Win.

France has gone to shit if the top two choices are a nationalist and a neoliberal. I'd vote for the commie in 3rd.

Right.

LE PEN TO WIN.

Looks like a dude in a wig.

Le Pen wins and the EU collapses overnight.

Go Le Pen.

does anyone who lives an in EU cuntry actually support the EU??

Yup but both of them are worthless it's sad to see French people having these fuckers on the top of their country

Le Pen

Not if the Mudslimes keep a coming. Basically the EU favours German manufacturering and a federalised Europe with Deutschfags at the centre was Hitler's alternative plan. Time to break it the fuxk up.

Right by far, #Marine2017

Le Pen, #ImWithHer

>Left vs Right. Pick one.

LE PEN

Left. All the way.

(heil)
For the sake of europe, right.

lepen. Liberals are fucking retarded.

LePen will win.
Fuck the EU. Merkel is Hitler.

I certainly do. The union is a beautiful thing. Sure, we in the south get ass fucked now and then but nothing's perfect

>Merkel is Hitler
I whish Merkel would be Hitler, at least he would take care of the leftists, degenerates, sandniggers and jews.

There is no "Right" in France as we Americans know it.

I think the left/right thing was more about the picture than about politics.

She doesn't deserve such a prestigious title.

You're Right! Merkel is Terrible!

I pick the one who isn't receiving millions from Putin in exchange for a racist, nativist agenda that weakens NATO against a hostile Russian government that believes the Cold War never ended and are actively waging Cyber Warfare against Western democracy..

Macron is doomed to lose. Melenchon was the EU's only chance, and now Left is fucked. People are not going to choose the establishment again.

People are acting like Macron is the only way to save nulticulturalism. "Lol just elect Macron and Le Pen's racism will go away" No. That's simply not how it works; even if he wins the election, the anger and dissatisfaction that got Le Pen's candidacy so far will not go away and it will return the next election even stronger.

Something is happening, and it needs to be resolved. Even if Macron wins, his victory is only delaying the inevitable.

Something big is clearly coming, but we don't have the information or brainpower to figure it out. It might be the first sign of the collapse of capitalism, and it might be World War III.

It is eerily similar to the US election. A liberal who will continue the agenda as normal vs a nationalist alt-right who has strange connections with Russia.

Left, but more left than that banker piece of garbage.

Is Trump controlled by russia or
does Trump want to go to war with russia?

It depends which side of the bed I woke up from

And the dang americans electing Trump was the start of it. its filtering down through the rest of the west.

Unfortunately one of the last things we export in mass these days is stupid. Our era is over, now would be a good time to learn Chinese.

Left, even though he's basically just a French Hillary Clinton. Better than the alternative (much like Hillary was).

France is already in the shitter, choosing Le Pen will stop it going down the u bend.

Le Pen!!!!!

la droit

(you)

yep. He'll win in a blowout really. Now that it's one on one she can't win. There aren't enough neanderthals and racists in France to get her over. She'll be lucky to get much over 30%

I think the mudslimes have done enough to get her over the line. when does nationalism become racism??

The French people will do the right thing and elect Le Penn. What's happening right now isn't a war against a people, country or ideology. It's a war of cultures. There are backward, ignorant and evil cultures threatening the western way of life. Everyone wants to label it a race war or a war on these people or that minority, but it's not. The fact is this; our culture is better. It's the best. Period. We've wavered in our vigilance if late and let the feminine in our society have an inch and they've taken a mile, as is usual. So, as is usual, the masculine, those of us with the fortitude and foresight, must shoulder the burden and drag the rest of you back to reality. Kicking and screaming, bloodied if we must, but we'll get things back on track.

+1 respect

See the thing is, that was a totally sincere post.

ok

>Looks like a dude in a wig

Michael's dick is bigger than all of ours

Pro EU. Wont support a Frexit. But he isnt considered a leftist by the leftist parties. He is also a complete political outsider who until now was an investment banker.

#ChuisAvecElle

What is Le Pen's plan for the mudslimes? Just slow them down or are we finally going to pull the trigger on a good old fashioned round up and ejection?

Because, that's the only way to fix things in every western country that has an invasive retard culture.

Right by name; right by nature.

hopefully pull a literal trigger thousands of times

>does anyone who lives an in EU cuntry actually support the EU??
the poor countries that are shit and take from the rich, good countries

Ethnic cleansing is too frowned upon, ejection can be done though. But hey, you can fuck anything if you're brave enough.

it's actually centre vs right

you fucking pleb OP

you fucking idiot its a free trade zone so that the rich countries can stay rich. without the EU only germany and norway would make any money

and its the feminine who hide behind the masculine, oh shit maybe we fucked up by letting them in. the old not my problem until it affects me trick.

Norway? Explain.

Energy exporter.

yea, because with a free trade zone, serbia would be a fucking ecoomic powerhouse

have a white person teach you about the EU

>without, rather

I'm with her.