Looking to get a date? I know you have no game, ask me anything and ill help

Looking to get a date? I know you have no game, ask me anything and ill help

I actually do have game. But let's hear this out.

What are your dating tips user?

Good to hear, im a much more situational thinker so im waiting on someone with an issue. A generic list of tips can only go so far

actually ok imagine this you go into a bar and after a few drinks you approach a woman, what do you do? lets say she is an 8

Good point.

Let's hope some one actually asks or this thread is gonna be pretty dull.

if they dont wanna a higher chance at a date its not my problem

I've been trying to seduce a gopher snake for the past few weeks, but nothing seems to get through to her. The mating dance just seems to frighten her. Could she be a lesbian?

let me preface by saying, I fucking hate talking to strangers at bars and shit.

Its a lot more natural when you already have some common ground like a mutual interest.

So I would start by introducing myself and asking her for hers. Ask her what she likes to do for fun.

How do I get over fear of meeting someone?

taking drinks to aproach woman
beta fagot

like to quote Louis CK, the first thing that comes out of your mouth when you approach a woman at a bar is dog shit.

Anything you say is just a nice way of saying "i want to fuck your face."

She has a boyfriend. She's lifeguarding at my local pool all summer. Wat do.

she could be
nice trips. Ok so thats an ok way but if you overdo it your immediately in the friend zone. Even if youre the nicest guy in the world your goal is not to convince her of that, at least not at first. What you are trying to do is be flirty and create a sexual tension. Its actually pretty easy. First give her a compliment that she hasnt heard you wanna be unique. DO NOT CALL HER BEAUTIFUL. compliment her style, perhaps her hair "you have gorgeous hair" you also want to break the physical barrier, not grabbing her or anything over the line. Always stand close in a conversation so that its easy to naturally move your hands while you talk. Stop her midsentence to interject and while doing so use the back of your hand and lightly press it on her arm as if it was a natural thing. from there just keep a natural flow of conversation, maybe tease her a little...never ask yes no questions it creates an opportunity to say no, which she can always do but why put the word in her mind?

Haven't been on a date in years. Poor dental hygiene, working on it. Recently quit smoking and put on some weight. Also working on losing weight. My question is how do I get a decent looking girl who is preferably a nice person? Gow important are looks? Please be honest. I am kinda the mountain man type. I have a barrel chest and lots of facial hair etc. Are there any women who are into that or is it all about being skinny and emo these days?

love yourself
read above

Unless you know she's ready to break up, move on.

No sense wasting your effort on a chick who's already involved.

Plenty of great chicks out there, just gotta be looking.

im talking and hanging out with two girls this week with boyfriends lol I dont see a ring

A great quote

Also yes no questions are conversation killers. Open ended questions keeps people talking. And people love to talk about themselves. And it gives you opportunity to show you are listening.

I'm not sure who would want to go on a date with me all girls I like are cute, I feel like I'm ok looking, I'm not sure if it's just me getting in my own head or irrational fear

YES! listen listen listen...dont spend your time trying to think of what to say next, she will stop talking and you will be blankly staring like a fool

Yeah, but obviously you aren't hung up on either of these chicks.

Sounds like this dude is stuck on her. And in the end that could just be a long drawn out tease.

So how do I get guys?

Be confident its all in your head, lack of confidence kills. im an average looking guy honestly it might give you an advantage. Hot girls look for hot guys right? but here she is single and knows that generally hot guys have screwed her over, you subconciously become a more comfortable safer option...which is great!! making her comfortable is the first step

Get too /fit/ user

same as this reply just flip a couple things

$200 seems to be the going rate now. It works for me.

why waste the money for some nasty strange? find a nicer girl

Confidence is king. If you project like you're successful and you know, women will be attracted to that.

I'm happily married, so I'm not looking for it. But whenever I go out with my friends, chicks are all over me because I can talk to them confidently and don't worry what anyone else thinks.

OP where do you usually go to pick up girls?
I'm attending Uni right now so I mostly stick to fucking girls i meet in class and thru friends, but what are some good places to go to after Uni ends? I'm not into the bar scene

the bars are a great place, you can use these tips in any situation you find a girl you are interested in.
come in with a compliment, make her comfortable, break physical barrier, flirt and tease.

So confidence in my myself or in asking girls out/ I feel like girls get offended if I ask or they stop talking to me. I'm not going to go around asking everyone I see, just ones I'm interested in

I'm not OP, but my advice is to maintain membership in community activities that interest you. Lots of opportunities to meet women though such organizations.

Its the same thing confidence in yourself translates to everything you do. if you dont have it just practice the things you wanna say in a mirror, just to hear yourself talk and trust yourself. Calm your monkey mind my friend.

That is actually some pretty good advice. I wish I wasn't such a fucking sperg when talking to guys. Also how do I tell if a guy is interested or not? Or gay or not? I feel like just straight up asking if he's gay can come off as really abrupt and intrusive in a way.

When trying to get a date, usually after the initial meeting, probably texting, ask for her schedule and use some knowledge of things she likes that im sure youve acquired by now. Do not ask her on a date, unless its something special like a concert or something you know she will enjoy. You want to create an event not a date. Tell her something you are doing and ask if she wants to come along

What kind of questions should I ask? Could you give me a list?

soften the question, Can I ask you something personal? Do you have an interest in men? If they arent who cares if youve offended them just move on. I assume the signals are the same, lots of eye contact, laughs at things that might not warrant a laugh, maybe plays with hair or beard

Everyone loves to talk about themselves. Ask questions about her. Where are you from? Where do you work? What is the last exciting memory you have? Make occasional observations of things around you if you think it could be interesting. Just practice not letting the conversation drop to an awkward silence

Did you ever see the 40 year old virgin? Remember the scene where he has an entire conversation in questions?

Seriously, its like that. Just ask follow up questions. If they ask you about yourself, confidently answer and then go back to asking them about themselves.

Chicks love to fucking talk about themselves. Especially the kind you're likely to pick up at a bar.

Oh, you go to University at Buffalo? That's interesting. What's your major? What do you want to do after you graduate? etc. Just keep asking what comes naturally.

sounds good enough for the occasional hook up, got enough practice at parties so i should transition well
>check'd
Kinda don't wanna but pussy is pussy
thanks

I'm straight, if a dude asked if I was interested in men I'd just say no, sorry. What's so embarrassing about that?

I've had gay guys hit on me before, its no big deal. I forget about it as soon as they walk away.

You do have a point, I asked one guy once when I was a bit drunk and he seemed to act a little weird, kinda glad he didn't take on because that guy looked better when I was drunk when I think back to it.

I mean it doesnt bother me either, im looking for ways to make him more confident in asking the question

I know it probably isn't such a big deal to ask. I just tend to sperg out about it occasionally. I'm awful with setting up things with guys for an actual relationship. I think the only experience I've really had are quick hookups on Grindr

What do you do if you have nothing that motivates you to meet people? When you're somewhere between loneliness and apathy.

How do I get a girl to talk to me past the usual pleasantries and such without coming off like a I'm wanting to know her better?

Like a creep. *

You have to work on yourself and find peace with who you are. Exercise is a good way, releases endorphins and creates a more appealing figure
same tip as this

I'm not gay, but of my gay friends, it seems like Grindr is seriously how they get by. They're all always using it.

I guess you could try to reach people on Grindr that are specifically looking for a relationship instead of just a quick fuck?

Ugh, I really hate it though. I feel like everyone on there is a flake. Could just be me though.

Alright I have to go, I hope anything I have said helps you guys out! See ya

That's actually pretty sound advice, much better than I'd typically expect coming from Sup Forums. Thank you, bro.

Alright so I'm trying to ask this girl in my class to prom, but I've pretty much never talked to her outside of class stuff on a few occassions.
What do I do?
It's a global issues class so disscussion happens every class meaning she's already familiar with me as a classmate, but how do I change that?

Yeah man, if its anything like Tinder, you ain't wrong.

Since I'm straight I've never really thought about this issue.

Do you ever go to gay bars? I know there are some in my town.

No, I hear there's this place called Mable Peabodys or something like that, and they have drag shows and and stuff, which actually sounds really awesome since I do that kinda gay shit. I might have to try that.

Ok, this I can say with personal experience. Don't do some "romantic" grand gesture. It'll just creep her out since she doesn't know you.

Best advice I can offer you is this: approach her 1 on 1 some day in the hall or in a class when you have a chance to chat. Tell her she seems cool and you'd like to get to know her better, wonder if she'd like to go to prom.

Just remember: if she says no, its not the end of the world. Act like you know this and it'll help your odds.

Yeah man, there's a place like that in my home town and its a great place to meet people.

Go with friends if you can though - helps make you feel safe in case it gets strange.

Wann get pussy? Go to an antifa rally and talk to women about how you hate fascists who try to tell women they cant have an abortion and how women empower you... Guaranteed pussy my friend. Probably even get anal.

>sjwPUSSY

Yeah, but those chicks are usually insane feminazis.

Fuck that.

That's the problem, all my friend's aren't fags. What do ;-;

It's perfectly ok to stick your dick in crazy just make sure they don't know where you live.

Thanks user

I've been to drag shows and I'm not gay.

A good friend will support you regardless.

Also, if you have any women friends, they're usually easy to sell on a trip to such a joint. Its fun for them too.

But theyre into one time things because you know...

>abortion

How would you compliment her?

That's not generally an issue for homosexuals...

You know, since they don't get pregnant and all.

lol

"I dig the outfit, looks cute"

There's this really smart girl at my school. I'll ask her out this week, but what can we even talk about? Im the rich retard kind and shes the poor background growing up but has full scholarship kind.
also, should i do it on wednesday or thursday

Were talking feminazis cunt. Keep up.

>keep getting picture captcha.

what is the best environment in which to ask her out?

that wasn't what was replied to.

That was replied to a gay dude.

You keep up dipshit.

"Y-you too"