Sup Forums i need help, in this past month my life has gone to complete shit...

Sup Forums i need help, in this past month my life has gone to complete shit. the short version of it is my dad has been sick with MSA for about 4 years, these last 2 years me and my dad were going to rehab trying to get his body in working order. it was a fruitless effort and he killed himself because of the amount of pain he was in day in and day out. he left me his car that soon there after got totaled while i was in it and i had to go to the ER. though i was completely fine. then my girlfriend of 2 and a half years broke up with me the night before prom. i already had my tux and shit. then within 24 hours she gets together with this guy from her work named Dylan. i now have no father, very few friends, no girlfriend (she became a stressful slut anyway i guess) and now i also have to get a new car and a job to pay for my car. Im also in high-school still and my classes are as stressful as they can be. (Chemistry, French 2, Anatomy, and a US history class filled with cunts that don't do their work and yell a bunch so we get more work) so Sup Forums should i kill myself or no? and if so how should i go out?

i can post pics of anything you guys want legitimized

dang. bump

No. Don't kill yourself. That's the easy way out.

what do then fren

Prom is overrated. I've had more fun walking from my class to the bus stop then I did at prom.

true but i tried to have fun considering i rented a tux and all

if you're a faggot then kill yourself
anything that happens when you're 18 doesn't matter.
get some perspective and suck it up

I don't usually post here, but this post made me want to.

I'm not sure if you're making this shit up, or if you're underage, or what. I don't care though.

You're young. It is fucking tragic that your father died, but your slut ex girlfriend can get fucked.

Anyways, it might seem hopeless, but pull through, don't kill yourself. It would be such a waste of life. I'm sure that in ten years, you'll be happy, relaxing with friends you made after high school, and thinking about the time you almost ended your life. You'll realize how wrong you were.

Godspeed, user.

Once you're done with high school, you'll feel better. College is fun. It's stressful but not like high school.

much needed support, anything i can do for you guys?

might dump some of her nudes because im so pissed at her, might dump them after more thinking though

Don't fucking kill yourself. We'll be even if you show up at school tomorrow and realize that the 4 years of high school that will affect your future is the grading system, not some girl that is one in a million available. Do your work, graduate and go to college.

my dad is what really fucked me up, he was my best friend. fuck the girl

Get off the computer dude. Take a walk. Go for a jog. It will put things in perspective.

I truly am sorry about your father. I am not a dad though I am at the age where I should be making them, but if my age says anything, I know your father would want you to live your life. To survive the hardships of life and thrive.

its 11:30 at night where i live and i live in a trailer park

you're right, its what he would have wanted.

>This is T
>T had one of the rarest forms of brain stem cancer
>T never fully understood his situation
>T helped advance our understanding of this type of cancer
>T died yesterday morning holding his father's hand
>T had no chance
>T had no childhood
>T..

His butt is sweaty
Knees weak, logs are heavy
There's feces on his sweater already
Looks like confetti
He's anxious, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop logs, but he keeps on forgetting
How to pinch down, intestines groan so loud
He opens his anus but the logs won't come out
He's farting, woah, everyone's departing yo
Shit out of luck, Andy Sixx, end the show

Snap back to the lavatory, oh there goes trickle pee
Oh there goes Andy, he choked
He's clogged up but he won't give up that easy, no
He won't have it, he knows he'll put logs in their throats
He's constipated he knows, it takes patience to go
He so stuffed that he knows when he goes back to his own commode, that's when it's
Back to the logs again yo, this whole Andy meme
You better go capture his logs and hope he don't flush'em

You better suck the logs from his anus, you taste it
You ate it, it better never go to waste, hey
You only get one log, do not miss your chance to eat
Andy Sixx might feed you once in a lifetime, you better

put on a turban and buttrape Dylan.

It is difficult to have perspective on your own life. Problems always seem bigger when you are dealing with them. After the shit ends though, its not so bad. I spent 5 years in the infantry and I would alway tell myself "it always ends." It doesnt matter the shit or circumstances. It will pass, and you will have been better for your perseverance.

kek'd

Don't you fuckin dare kill yourself user. You must live. For the sake of your father's memory. For your own happiness. You deserve good things; right now, life may be hell, and pain, I know. But your life cannot improve if you decide to end it. You can achieve happiness. It may be hard, long work, but if you put in that effort you will make it. I made it. Dedicate yourself to your own life.

true, hopefully i can look back on this in a few years and laugh...

will do inspirational speech man... will do...

I am snakeposter.

Honestly dude, you owe me nothing. All I can ask of you is to carry on

Marry me