wow man leak your ex girlfriend tonight

Roll

>tfw you tried to roll 4 on this bitch twenty times

Let's see some tits

OP asked for dubs not 4's

Please stop it.

Rate her body and wwyd

Stop it

Why even post if you're not interested user?

Tie her to the machine.

Smack her tits until she yelps. Her nipples will be firm and straining against that thin material. Pinch them and give a little twist.

She knows what's about to happen, and sighs with a deep sense of both regret and affirmation.

Her tits are exposed for our viewing pleasure.

Trolling post is trolling

Disgusting... Please stop

Love the nips

OP here. I can stop if you want

Nah fuck those guys, I'm rolling

Please Stop it. Nobody want to see this bitch...

leave

Stop it. Post pics of your self. But i know that you don't have the balls to do that..

She is bound to the machine behind her. Hands up. Shirt lifted over her head to expose her tits. Her shirt covers her face. She's blushing, and starts to shake her head from side to side. "No!" But it's too late.

She knows that her blue denim skirt isn't going to last long...

I reach up under her skirt and run my fingers over her pussy lips. She's already hot. I slip a finger into her warm wet slit, and her knees buckle.

I rub her clit with the palm of my hand as one finger curls up inside her fuck hole.

roll

CSB

Two numbers

Oh cool

She tries to pull back, but you are right there behind her - whispering into her ear, "You always said that you were too good for me, that other guys would fuck you in an instant. Well, now. We're about to find out."

You grab on to the hemline of her skirt and tug it up to her waist, leaving her mound covered only by her tiny white panties. I still have my hand buried in her snatch as you tug them down to mid thigh - so I let go of her pussy and tug her panties to her ankles.

She steps out of them.

Hands descend on her mostly-naked body. Smacking her ass, feeling the soft outside roundness of her tits, tugging on her hair.

A well built man steps in between her legs, and she can feel his hard cock poking against her cunt lips. She throws her head back and open her hips to meet his thrust.

You didn't think that she would actually allow this, did you?

Loses pants for shorts
Rater

>time to post timestamped tits

roll

1 number

rolling

Dat ass

Takes off shorts

She has a cock

Close to 2 numbers but not there

nice

I had a feeling she would

Holy Fuck dat ass!!
Rollin for dat ass!

Cell phones are recording this from every angle. All sides. Above. One on the ground between her legs.

He pokes the head of his cock at her soft inner folds, and she's already so slick that he easily glides in - balls deep in one thrust. Did you cum inside her earlier this morning? Or is she just so fucking turned on that her cunt juices are almost dripping down her inner thigh?

The scent of their sex - and the sounds that the two of them are making - fill the air. Two clothed women move in, closer to her. Their fingernails scratch long dark streaks on her body.

She shakes as she cums the first time.

She's got a nice firm ass. Another guy tries to work his way in behind her to poke her back door, and you both try to stop him.

The guy who's buried in her snatch cums, pumping his hot sticky load deep into her belly. As he pulls out, the guy in back slips right inside her and starts thrusting hard, smacking her ass with one hand and grabbing a tit with the other. He only lasts a minute before he dumps his load inside her.

He back away from her, pulling his cock out of her cunt, and he slips a hand into her crotch and grabs a finger full of cum - pressing against her asshole he buries a finger two knuckles deep.

She squeals and rises up on her toes.

Takes off seethrough top
Love her nips

really into this girl

Tell me what you like about her
Be specific

Roll

I WANT TO FUCK HER CUNT.

HARD.

Finally I score some dubs. Please continue to disrobe her for us.

She tries to wiggle away and get that finger out of her ass, but every move she makes just causes him to wiggle a little deeper.

"I'm gonna stand here until the next guy starts fucking you." She understands, and spreads her legs, waiting for the next unknown cock to press into her.

An older voice speaks into her ear. "Hello darling. I'm old enough to be your grandfather. I haven't had any twenty year old pussy since Jimmy Carter was in office. You are so beautiful and precious, I just can't wait to find out how soft and tight you cunt is."

And that fat old man reaches around behind her, grabs onto her ass, and pokes his half-hard cock at her. The cameras continue to roll, and catch him as he presses inside her, pumps like a lover, and then pulls out. The old guy takes a half step back and strokes his cock at her, shooting cum all over her tits and belly. It drips down her hips onto her thighs, then onto her feet.

She's quickly becoming a dirty little cum bucket.

skinny, perky little tits that seem to point up, isn't afraid to show a little skin in public, nice smile, cute face, killer ass

I would cover her tits in cum, then have her pull that bikini top on and wear my scent all day long. The other women at the beach would know that she's a cum dumpster, and the guys would be trying to figure out why they are more attracted to her than normal.

Wouldn't you like to have her come back to you with a thin paste of dried cum on her body?

And the scent of another man?

Nice tits.... Let's see them au natural

Her body is Perfect!!
Petite, perfect small tits, ass is 10/10
Looks like shy girl next door with a slutty side. My favorite combo
Seriously, she's Gorgeous!
Rollin for dat ass!!

rolly

I find these numbers for this sweet little body.

I ain't really sure, but it seems I remember the good times
Were just a little bit more in focus

xx

I need to see this butt
Her butt is almost more than I can handle
Need this. Roll!!!

roll again

Takes off her pants for you again

ouch. wonder what OP would have given Sup Forums for quadz?

self-dubs. please continue. Tug those panties down?

Teases you
Rate her body

Does she ever get naked for the camera? Just wondering if there's going to be a happy ending tonight.

That ass, great thighs, and that tight little upper body? Pretty face and a nice smile. She's an 8.

For now.

Could go up if she's a wild fuck bunny. Could go down if she's a prude. Let's see what's under those pretty panties.

She's ready for you guys

Edging and about to blow this load. She's perfect. Roll her over and show me what she looks like as she offers herself to the camera. I want to see those pretty pink lips wet and spread open, her mouth wrapped around a cock, and cum on her body. Show me that she has a wild side... plz...

7/10, want tits though

Roll

Roll

Rolll

Dick the pic if ya like

Full body for dubs
Rate/share this body

6/10 roll again

Rollllll

Rolling

Goddamn...
Petite body/10
Small tits/10
And... my God!! That ass....
9/10 for girl next door look tuh boot!
Roll!!!!

Rollingg

Sporting a little muff!! Most excellent. Love that little pooch tummy too.

Dirty pics. Vids. I want to watch her fuck. Yes?

Rollerino

Rolllllllll

This girl deserves another thread all to herself. Edgin to her Hard
Roll!!!

10/10

Tell me what you like about her
You saving? Sharing? Fappin?

Rolllll

Rollllll

Rollling

Teasing her little tits

Rollling

Squeeze tease

Reroll

Wild side

Your load, or is that a "Look what I just did" photo?

Rolllllllllll

Rate her tits/nips
Anyone saving/sharing/fapping?