This is bae .bae is life...bae is a 10. Why Dont you cucks have a 10?

>This is bae .bae is life...bae is a 10. Why Dont you cucks have a 10?

will someone for once just give me the backstory of this photo

too soon

mustard gas

I don't know exactly but iv heard this girl was on Sup Forums posted a pic or 2 then some Mexicans came and killed her and loses her to get these pics. I can't remember how they got her address but they happens to be within driving distance

This story is how I became afraid of Sup Forums

thanks user

Someone please give the more detailed story

is she dead?

Story?

Too soon.

Way too soon

Pretty sure we don't rank bleach or something mundane and stupid like that. The full set has her naked but the fact that she's dead with her glassy eyes makes it unfappable

Leaked crime scene photos

So where is the set \b\ro

Please, gOD, let this meme die.

"I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay."

That sounds like a part from sad but true from metallica

The fuck is wrong with you op. Im so sick of people posting this shit. Its a horrible horrible thing and truly the decrepid waste of what Sup Forums can be its too soon to be joking about this. So stop posting. Its fucked up

Unfappable to you user

Nice dubs

> Please, gOD, let this meme die
> let this meme die
> this meme
> meme
Fuck off. Not everything on the internet is a "meme", fucking summerfag, get the fuck off my Sup Forums, REEEEEEEEEEE

fake? fake

It is

>my /b

been here since 2009, fag.

anti freeze accident

But its too soon to talk about it

Seems like you don't know a lot for a fake oldfag. Go be a summerfriend somewhere else.

I was an oldfag before cat queen, newfag.

Bunch of faggots that say "too soon" but don't even know where it originated from. Old meme that's just dumb. It needs to die like that bitch did

I'm fapping to this dead anti freeze drinking bitch

Accept the fact you will never get it on here and dig it up via internets.

It's another newfag tester that newfags turned into their own meme so the original purpose is lost now. The joke originally was that you would say the chick in pic related was dead and/or died shorty after the pics were taken. This was false but people who believed it were considered newfags. Flashforward a couple years and the newfags have spread it around as their own newfag detector, believing she died after the photo was taken and they usually say "too soon" to acknowledge that they know this. Someone who doesn't and asks what the pic is about is then called a newfag even though the people saying "too soon" are also out of the know.

I am absolutely positive that whatever you're trying to refer to, you are doing it wrong and have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

>Newfag bait
>Lurk moar faggots
/thread

Oh shit guies,it's a real oldfag

Too soon

checked
>not checking these quads
This place truly is dead...

too soon

You spend too much time here. Seek therapy

QUINTS, not quads, niggerino.

They're actually fucking quints, or am I retarded ? Holy shit, check'd.

makes sense. thanks for the desc

So I can fap to this?

TOO LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE