Alright Sup Forums I was recently told that the person I am in love with, my bestfreind, doesn't love me back...

Alright Sup Forums I was recently told that the person I am in love with, my bestfreind, doesn't love me back. Can we get a feels thread going?

Well, that stinks

leave your brother alone user

sorry your best friend isn't gay op

Haven't been on a date or romantically engaged in two years this month.

nigger it's been 6 years for me

my wedding anniversary is still in my phone, it's coming up in a couple of days. i've been divorced for like 4.5 years.

the worst part is that we DON'T hate each other. the worst part is that I don't even cross her mind.

Fuckin trips

Know that feelm it's even worse othrt people tell you that you and her should be a couple. Oh well I'm undesirable anyways. I'll probably work on myself and just get a doggo, any breed recommendations?

Sucks to hear man. I've been in your shoes once. The only advice I can give his talk to your best friend within a 3 days or so and talk to em and make ammends.

May I add that I am a male and my best friend is a female

damn, sucks to be you faggot. still, love her I take it.

Chances are it's infatuation rather than love. Walk it off, you'll get over it.

yeah, enough to know that she made the right fucking choice

getting close to an hero?

I fell in love with a lesbian who moved across the world, you'll be ok.
Just learn to accept it and stop moping around, it never helps anything. Find some new people and interests, you'll be back on your feet eventually OP

yeah, but I'm reasonable about it.

gonna just try my best to drift from my friends and family for the next decade or two, then kill myself and leave my money to some charity or my sisters or something

economically, since I'm financially successful and own a house etc I figure I'm probably more useful to society alive.

>be 19
>in the army, always wanted to serve
>do great in boot camp. Honor grad, lead my platoon and get promoted.
>get to AIT
>hurt running first week in
>forced to go on fuck March even though foot is fucked up
>get crutches 1 week later
>6 months later still on crutches
>did great in class, would have gotten honor grad
>instead getting sent home
>the army gave up trying to fix me
>I have to hope the va will help
>I'm going back home a failure
>a 19 year old "disabled vet" who hasn't done anything
>i dont know if ill walk unassisted ever again

godspeed man, books a million cashier here, not very useful to society, no real redeeming qualities, recently dropped out of college. society isn't going to miss very much of me

>cried

way I look at it, the service industry is hurting for people just as much as everything else-those jobs that still have people don't have enough people who are willing to do them.

as long as you pay your taxes/rent and don't use the country's social safety nets or need assistance with living I think you're worth more alive than dead.

I'm in the same situation but she's amazing, and I've been trying to change her mind for 2 months. It's working. Don't give up user.

I did what everyone always says is a bad idea and reconnected with my exgf. Things are going very well, we both honestly needed some time apart and to work on ourselves. I jackhammer that pussy almost every day and we are very happy so far.
Honestly I have been with plenty of women, I have been around the block a few times and life is too short to let a good thing go by, despite what people say. I've always been a "ex is an ex for a reason" but for some reason decided to roll the dice on this one and so far its been good to me. Girl really loves me and this time around we are being very good about making sure we set boundaries and don't compromise ourselves in shit.
>How can FAs even compete?

Guess so. just kind of sucks to know that I'm not going to be doing much of anything but service shit for the rest of my life.

what if i told you you could meet someone else

How much does personality hold vs. Physical appearance is confidence a chad meme, because its what all the chads in my family tell me

I feel ya op, same shit happened to me. Years later I'm no engaged and got a good job. You probably won't bounce back you're to much of a butt monkey

Border collie or German Shepherd. Collie because they're the smartest dog breed so the hardest to fuck up if you put in even a lick of effort and/or a Shephard because they're the sleekest breed and almost as smart as the border Collie