So since there is no salary cap can anyone buy Messi for like 500 million even some shitty indian league

So since there is no salary cap can anyone buy Messi for like 500 million even some shitty indian league

Yes

but he will never leave barca because he knows he will be exposed

he would if iniesta came with him and every staffer on the new team agreed to build the team around him

do you lads shut your eyes every time Messi gets the ball, dribbles past four players and scores? Or do you convince yourself it never would have happened if ?

alright

*breaths in*

no I just check the bottom feeder team he plays against and remind myself how hard he fails with argentina/when iniesta isn't there/against chelsea/any decent defense

*breaths out*

*breaths in*

redditor

kek

Messi has scored 25 goals in 29 finals (winning 20 of those 29 finals) and a fair amount against good teams with a 'decent defense'. Just because you're stupid enough to buy into Sup Forums memes about him not being the best player in the world atm doesn't mean I am

>t. Englishman who has never been on reddit in his entire life
>and not even a Barca/Messi fan particularly

>buying into memes
>implying I don't make the memes

toppity top of the toppiest kek you silly nig nog

fair point lad, you've got me there
>hope I'm speaking to the Romanian who posts slippy G
>would probably be the highlight of my week

If the club agrees to sell him, and messi agrees to leave: sure

are you the brit 35 year old guy? just be happy!

yes, that's why the mls, china and arab countries have plenty of retired good footbalers playing in their teams

nah 29 year old NW Englishman

I'm pretty happy, I just really enjoy the Slippy G Romanian poster

(once I printed off the screenshot of a good one and jizzed on it)

not sure if good or bad

SAD!

> (OP)
>yes, that's why the mls, china and arab countries have plenty of retired formerly good footbalers playing in their teams
Ftfy

>not even a Barca/Messi fan
>instantly knows exactly how many finals Messi has played and how many he scored
hmmm

No, that's not how it works

Players ain't objects, if the player doesn't want to go no one can force him to break the contract

damn nigga u pathetic

Why would you write such an autistic post when it was just so wrong?

does china have any sort of salary cap? probably not a cap but a limit on foreign players?

Yea some Russian team offered mad money last year or the year before and he told them go get fucked (its not like communist north american leagues where players are treated like slaves and have to go play wherever they are bought)

Eplel drones just get butthurt the best player in the world gives no shits about their league dominated by la liga rejects

das shitpost

No and no

Only the American league has salary caps

>what is google
kys

but 95% of the football I watch is epl and I still recognise that Messi is probably the best footballer playing the game right now

it has a limit on foreign players

thats ok m9. most people who rate messi like that dont watch him much either. at least its not as bad as buffon whos rated by everyone but watched by literally no one.

but buffon is great, are you a raise hand for offside bandwagoner?

>ywn strangle Romanian slippy shitposter in his sleep

careful m8 I have serb friends

>you
>friends
nigga u 24/7 on this website

>muslim getting bent out of shape by something he finds offensive

Fuck don't jihad us mate its just bants

lel, they don't have salary caps but they limit to 24 movies made abroad. Chinese are fucking trolls

met them on wow, and no I'm not ~_~

Russians tried buying him for like 250 mill few years ago and since it met his release clause Barca had to accept. Messi declined the offer.