What are some albums moralfags will never understand?

What are some albums moralfags will never understand?

what is there to understand about some swede mumbling about violent acts for 40 minutes?

Pseudoscorpion
The whitehouse ones with the peter sotos tracks on them . Which are on Deezer but not on iTunes

So what mildly offensive albums thread?

Anything Marilyn Manson, dayglo abortions, leftover crack, or Miley Cyrus

t. nu-male moralfaggot who only listens to p4k approved garbage

better stick around to Arca tripshit!

that really hurt my feelings

Can someone explain this, what is Pseudoscorpion and where can I get a link?

slsk

Is there even Nazi themes in that album? Or is the cover just meant to scare off people?

Of course there are Nazi themes, you know NSBM is a thing right?

HEY BABY YOU LOOK A LITTLE PALE

Man is the bastard

nah dude if you knew about the band, they're a band only moralfags can understand.

I'm a moralfag and I like Brainbombs. Checkmate atheists.

>listening to actual cp

Can someone post the cover to Psuedoscorpion?

>Pseudoscorpion
So that's it?
It exists?
The forbidden album is real?
Will this post get deleted?
Will you get banned?
I thought it was just a meme.

18yo edgelords: the thread

I'm still here , I'm one of the people responsible for shilling it, and the fear mongering of it , too. Kind of got out of hand but whatever

The entire Anal Cunt discography

How did you first find out about it?

The accusations of being made by Peter Christopherson is what makes me angry
Don't associate your CP to the man, ever

Sharethread then someone kept mentioning it every time buyers market got brought up, never listened to it myself, sent the link to someone to listen to it and they told me what it was and confirmed it
I didn't do that one , that was someone saying they worked for cold springs

Is just the audio of CP videos, it's fuck shit tier
All pedos belong to jail

Is it really illegal to download? I mean, it's just audio.

why would you want to? also it depends I believe.

Technically from what we've gathered on it, it is by definition. Also the cover is said to come from a well known video of that stuff. So dumbass scrobbled it tô last.fm

There's a huge difference between Buyers Market, samples of interviews, cases, media, and actual CP audio.

The person that uploaded it from 4+4 chan said they were inspired by sotos to make it

Curiosity, I guess. I'd like to know how fucked up it is firsthand. But I guess I'll stay safe away from it.
>Some dumbass scrobbled it tô last.fm
kek
>sent the link to someone to listen to it and they told me what it was and confirmed it
Did you tell them what you knew about it before you made them listen to it?

you'd listen to cp for curiosity?

I told them it was an edgy concept like blind date, afterwards they told me what they heard snippets of every song and that it sounded pretty convincing if it was

I don't give a fuck about that
If I torture, kill and record the death of someone, upload it and then said that I was inspired by SpongeBob that doesn't make me less guilty and sicko and SpongeBob more evil
That's just an excure, Peter Sotos is the scapegoat to all sorts of fucktards

Well... y-yes. As I said, I'd be interested in knowing how fucked up it is firsthand. I kind of have a morbid interest in seeing how fucked up the world can get. I don't enjoy it, it makes me feel bad, but it still interests me. Like how you'd listen to/watch/read depressing and bleak music/films/books but it's reality, not art.

Fuck you're making me feel bad, and paranoid. Do you think I'm a sick person? Are you a cop?
I'LL STAY AWAY FROM IT, OKAY?

Nobody's using him as a scapegoat for anything.

Everyone on Sup Forums has consumed some cp accidentally and then got curious, no need to pretend you're special, the difference is that most of us grow up and a few become addicted to the taboo and those ones are the ones that gave in to their animal instincts and need to be ejected from society to commune in the woods

I think there is a line though between art and actual just audio of cp. would you watch it for curiousity (not a cop a swear to gosh)? Also I believe there's just certain things you shouldn't decensatize yourself to. Also do you really wanna help spread that shit around?

righties are the most raging moralfags don't kid yourself

Hand of glory

Yeah but they're also degenerates

Apart from two or three short samples of Hitler speeches, not really (the lyrics are pretty abstract and not explicitly nazi-themed).