Do you like sriracha?

do you like sriracha?

probably. i dont think ive had it before. that pic you posted looks yummy too.

Spicy hipster ketchup

well forget about sriracha, I found a better chili sauce.
chaozhou chili paste is the best chili sauce ever.

Sriracha is smoother and doesn't fuck you up with chili flakes sticking to your throat

oh wait! yes i have had this before! it came on the side with my pho, it was pretty all right. those vietfags love their chili sauce. not a big fan of their fish oil shit though

it's so good with wonton. really spicy and I put rice in my soup

It's totally decent if you like that type of hot sauce. I prefer fresh chilies with my meals.

once had a case of that in the SAS,doc put me on amoxi for a week, fixed it all up noice

sliced jalapenos? I always need some chili with chinese food

i love me a spicy soup so i was pleased that was the first thing that was put in front of me to eat when i landed.

i had a cold one day and called up the chinese place here that delivers and asked if they had any kind of spicy soup. that shit clears up my sinuses like nothing else can. they had something that was all right but not quite strong enough. i found out a couple weeks later that on the section of their menu that's written all in chinese (no baka gaijins allowed) they had a real potent concoction that would make you shit fire. i wish they weren't so shy about telling me about it.

Yes
But to be honest, I only like it because Beyonce said she carries hot sauce in her bag in her song Formation

Cayenne are my favorite but any work as long as they don't overwhelm the flavor of the food.

I also like adding lime to my soup. it gives it a kick.
that's pretty hot user. I've had green habaneri sauce and almost shat myself

mexico and many parts of asia seem to love lime in their dishes
but thats only because they know what's up

It's okay for a few uses, like in Pho, but it's overused on things it doesn't really go with these days because it's the new hipster food.

yeah it's perfect with seafood. what other soups can you recommend me?

I have never had pho. what's it taste like?

It's good, but I'm getting tired of seeing it everywhere as if it's some sort of miraculous sauce. It's a chili sauce you fucking hipsters, chill the fuck down.

there's better sauces, my favorite is chaozhou chili paste that my local chinese take out makes for sure. it's better than sriracha by a million.

idk man im not an expert

i live in the flyover state meme and the only soups people make here are chicken noodle. i'll eat anything i can get my hands on that don't look like something i've eaten every day my entire life, and i don't need to know what its called because more than likely ill never see it again anyway.

in nam i also got to try this bowl of pho with duck and i don't even remember what else. that was probably the yummiest shit i had there. you should definitely go to that restaurant and order that too. so i would recommend pho 2 or 3 more times.

but since you mention seafood, there was a great dish at this mexican place here in town, it was a shrimp soup that had veggies, rice, and pico de gallo in it. that shit was amazing too.

those two were the best two soups i have ever had in my life.

I don't see how that relates to anything I've said. Never said it was the best sauce out there.