Ask a depressed Schizophrenic anything

Ask a depressed Schizophrenic anything

I'll take a while to reply sometimes, remain patient. Free (you)s for all posters

Other urls found in this thread:

speedcube.com.au/
disability-benefits-help.org/disabling-conditions/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-and-social-security-disability
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you taking your meds?

No, I don't take meds for anything that isn't life-threatening.

do the meds do you any good?
>hurr every question is about meds or multiple personalities

>do the meds do you any good?
They probably would have helped, but it goes against my morals to take medicine that isn't "needed".
I've met a few Schizos in my time, some say the meds do wonders. Some say they make them feel worse.
It's pretty hit or miss, a lot of trial and error to find the right pills.

Meds are needed if you suffer from schyzophrenia.

do you watch Tokyo ghoul?

They aren't needed for everyone who suffers from Schizophrenia. I can function okay without them. If I was at the point where I needed to be hospitalized because of it, that would be different.
the meds won't cure me, they will wind up rotting my brain and making me feel "better" right now. That's is all
I haven't seen it, but I've wanted to watch it. I never got around to it though. I'm currently watching Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid that an user recommended to me a few threads ago.

Love miss Kobayashi's dragon maid.
question #2
do you microwave hot pockets or use the oven?

Hello schizOP! How are you doing today/tonight whatever it is for you?

If you can function why are you depressed and have allucinations?

I'm going to bed, try to not kill someone.

I don't eat hotpockets, they give me massive heartburn.
Tonight, it's 1am here.
I'm not doing too poorly, hanging in there.
How are you?
They don't impede my ability to to function enough for me to need meds.
Goodnight. I'll try not to

What's the worst experience you've ever had with either of these two diseases?

Tonight is decent for me so far, I might actually get to sleep before the sun comes up. Had a good day of sleep?

Hey schiz it the user from earlier this morning the one that was seeing the broken girl. How was your day?

How many times have you made this same thread?

Whats Doxtor been up to?

Can you describe your thoughts throughout daily life? Or if you've always been like this?

checked
Falling into depressed and paranoid states where I can't even function.
It can get really bad
That's good.
I got a decent amount of sleep.
Don't stay up too late, user.
Not too bad, how about you?
3 or 4 now?
what?

i'll be busy for a few minutes I might not reply for a bit, guys. If it 404s ill be back

Why are you such a lazy piece of shit? Don't your parents get sick of carrying you through life?

I'll try to not stay up too late. Sleeping earlier would do me some good. What time do you usually go to sleep? Or is it a thing that ends up changing every day?

>why are you lazy
Because I have no motivation to do anything.
My parents don't carry me

>what time do you sleep
It fluctuates, I can't hold down a solid sleep schedule

MY BRAIN FEELS LIKE ROT AND I JUST WANT TO SMASH INFANT SKULLS ON THE SIDEWALK

Same here, for the most part. Anyway, what are you up to right now besides this thread?

>Same here, for the most part.
feels bad
>at are you up to right now besides this thread?
playing league of legends with a friend.
You should get that checked out user

What do you like about league? I've asked people before, but never really got a good answer. I've tried it and I just don't get it.

oh hey I remember you, was it last night or the night before

Describe what it's like to the best of your ability. Put me in your shoes for a day. What would I see/feel/think/hear?

I like shitting on baddies.
I like the mechanics of a lot of the champions too.
Hey, how's it going?
One the best ways I can describe what it feels like is being trapped under a bus, and being the driver of that bus at the same time. Everything is in my head and I'm in complete control but I'm still unable to escape.
As for the actual things that I see, it's mostly just figures. I see dark figures standing my doorways and faces outside my windows on occasions.

Fuck. You just described what I've been going through for the past 3 years, minus the figure seeing. Is it described as depersonalization? Like you're in control of your body, but you aren't at the same time?

I think I just may have not played enough to see how to use the mechanics available. One of these days, maybe. Do you play any other mobas, or is league your baby?

just chilling, I want to eat something but I don't wanna get up

>depersonalization
That's what it feels like sometimes
I've tried a couple other mobas like smite and doter but they didn't stick.
I know that feeling all too well

Should I look into this, user...I'm worried as fuck now

Back the fuck off my waifu.

That feeling is categorical to a lot of mental problems
She's mai waifu

Yeah league the good learning curve, dota has the learning cliff, and I don't know where smite sits in that regard. I know that's part of why people stick to league. What was your go to game before league came along?

do you have any hobbies?

i like video games, anime, rubix cubes and am soon going to get a electric piano and learn that!

what about you?

I just didn't like the way doter felt.
>I don't know where smite sits in that regard
It's kind of like a FPS mechanical skill wise
>What was your go to game before league came along?
I was a consolefag before lol, I played a lot of CoD 4 and MW2.
My hobbies are mostly vidya and animu, I've wanted to learn to play the guitar but never could find the enthusiasm to actually do it.

heres a site where you can get rubix cubes for cheap id recommend getting into it helps me ease my mind off things and you can always learn different and faster ways to solve them my average is 30 seconds and my record so far is 25 seconds ^^ i hope this can help you in some way annon! speedcube.com.au/

btw this site is mainly for Australia im not sure if you can get it if your in another country but you probably can!!

Everyone I know irl that plays league started with cod as their main game on console too. I'm sure there's something to be seen there, but I'm too lazy to look. I'll ask you other shit to just keep talking. What do you think was the single most enjoyable thing you've done? Like anything, even just accomplishing something.

I'll check it out.
I don't know actually. I've never really accomplished anything before.

>you think was the single most enjoyable thing you've done?
This actually stumped me, I thought about it for a solid 15 minutes.

I don't blame you, there's a lot of life experience to flash through to find that one golden moment. What do you think is your favorite book, if you have one?

Its warm and cozy in here. Do you think such a thread would survive on Sup Forums during the mid day?

Not much of a reader. I could never really get into books.
>Its warm and cozy in here
Just the way I like it
>Do you think such a thread would survive on Sup Forums during the mid day?
They usually survive until about 12-2pm, so maybe?

Llllleeeeewwwwwddddd

Don't be so lewd user!
she's just riding in the basket of a bicycle

some people would say that makes you dumb, but i don't think it really works like that. what kinda stuff were you into as a kid? or is it pretty much the same?

>some people would say that makes you dumb
not reading, you mean?
>what kinda stuff were you into as a kid?
when I was really young I was really into school for some reason. There was something about it that made me happy, so that was my main focus. As a byproduct of that, I was a straight A student up until I was about 10 or 11

Around that age all of my interests changed and I didn't do a lot except play vidya or anything that let me dissociate with the actual world.

yeah, not reading. food for the brain and all. not how i see it, but yeh.
>being into school and being a straight A student
well shiet, pretty gud. i always hated school myself. i don't like it and it doesn't like me. that's whatever. how were you on the social side of things?

Whats your steam and want to hold hands?

>i always hated school
I grew to hate it as I got older as well.
>How were you on the social side of things
terrible. kek
I never had more than one friend as a kid, and it was usually just another weird kid that randomly attached themselves to me and I never told them to go away.
I never interacted with people unless they interacted with me. Since I've always had really bad social anxieties.

>What's your steam
Hayo_Wolfy,I think my profile pic is anime picture.
>want to hold hands?
I don't know you like that user

>it was usually just another weird kid that randomly attached themselves to me
pretty much how it happened with me, except it was a bunch of weird kids. now i can't make friends in college at all, pretty sure i got lucky. and can i add you on steam too?

Still just here for the donut queen

>except it was a bunch of weird kids
I would have found that to be annoying. I was lucky to only ever have one or two weird kids that hung out with me.

You're welcome to add me.
Shinobu a best

Is that Alice?

Forgot this part
>Now I can't make friends in college
I was the same when I was in college. The occasional weird kid talked to me but I never made any friends.

Mental "illness" is a hoax created by money hungry doctors to sell you addictive pills, wake tf up fags

Nope it's Shinobu

wew, i'll add you if you're fine with me having a ponyfag avatar. most people don't care anymore, but i feel like it's worth mentioning. anyway, how were things after school? like did you ever have a job or anything?

"Mental "illness" is a hoax created by money hungry doctors to sell you addictive pills" is a haox created by the people who are mad at big pharma for making money and solving people's issues medically.

anything interesting happen this week ChimChim?

I have no issues with pones. I used to watch the show back when season one and two first came out but got bored of it after Faust left.
Not really. How've you been ChimChim?

pretty good ChimChim, the exam wasn't too bad (i think) and soon after i went to take a nap on a bench, didn't realize i fell asleep for 2 whole hours, a friend was about to roll my right onto the floor if i hadn't woken up.
so, watched any new animay? maybe read some manga ChimChim?

I picked up Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid I've been watching it here and there.
If you think you did good, you probably did.

ayy nice, wasn't really expecting that, but i never really do. i'm also not finding you on steam, copypasted your name into search and got nothing.

My steam name should show up as "Jawn", if you search Hayo_wolfy it should show up.

i'm holding out on watching that one myself, i'd rather watch moe anime when they're not as popular or being talked about, dunno, it just feels right.
also, no need to be nice about it, i'm gonna expect just a grade that's a pass but not the highest of grades.
also, i must ask, how many images of shinobu do you have? how many sub-folders?

nice, sent the friend request. i'm gonna keep asking you stuff because yeh. have you ever wanted to make something like a game or a movie? what would it be like?

Can you post here in /waifu/ from now on? We need more people like you.

Nice, 9/11

I dunno, maybe. I kind of like it here.
I used to want to make a video game. I went through some effort to learn java and gave up.
If I ever made a game it would be a horror/rpg game, I've got an affinity for horror games.
>i'd rather watch moe anime when they're not as popular or being talked about,
That's usually how I would go about it too. But it looked too cute so I had to give it a try
>i'm gonna expect just a grade that's a pass
Still pretty good in my book, as long as you're failing. A pass is a pass.
>how many images of shinobu do you have? how many sub-folders?
220MB,330 files only one folder.

Hmh, just came here, what's your favorite horror game?

yeah, nothing is better than a great horror game. ^^^ this user asked what i would have asked

ah, well that's quite the folder ChimChim,
>as long as you're failing.
*not failing
ftfy unless you're actually out to spread bad omens onto me
well anyhow, i just came to drop by on you, i gotta get going now ( seems the timing of these threads don't exactly work with me )
hope you're doing well with talking to that girl and all those other things you have to worry about.
adios ChimChim, whether its morning/night/day/afternoon/dusk/dawn/end of time/ beginning of time/ future time

Heya I was recently diagnosed with that and severe PTSD myself, anti-psychos, anti-depression, and sedatives are my current cocktail. I was thinking of trying to go on disability until I get through the worst of everything but I don't know how much of a ball ache it is. Are you getting aid?

Thread = kill?

Amnesia TDD is my top horror game and the penumbra series is a close second.
There's nothing like having the ever loving shit scared out of you for fun.
>*not failing
Ah yes, I missed that.
>actually out to spread bad omens onto me
Maybe I am. But if I spread bad omens to you, wouldn't I get them as well, ChimChim?
>i gotta get going now
It was nice talking to you again. Take it easy.
>Heya I was recently diagnosed with that and severe PTSD myself
damn, that's rough man.
>I was thinking of trying to go on disability until I get through the worst of everything
You should be able to, it will definitely make your life easier while you sort all that out.
>but I don't know how much of a ball ache it is.
disability-benefits-help.org/disabling-conditions/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-and-social-security-disability
It's a bit of a process.
>Are you getting aid?
Yes, but not because of the Schizophrenia.

Are you a person of faith?

Nope, I just take a while sometimes.
I am Pantheist, so technically I am a person of faith. But I do not believe in a personal God, such as Jesus.

i feel like entertainment wants to evoke some kind of feeling, so fear being a very strong feeling tends to make for a damn good experience. of course it has to be earned. making a great horror game isn't easy.

Oh phew

Nice

(326)

Ah well I was going to offer some advice.
Never mind, I know nothing of pantheism.

I filled out a form for a local lawyer so here's hoping something comes of it. I've just been watching my bank account go down for two months so I figure I should do something about it. You ever done inpatient shit? Spent a few days at one and everyone was nice but I hated it. They treat you like you're a child and everyone's so depressing.

The best entertainment evokes strong feelings naturally, that's what makes horror so good when it's done correctly.
>making a great horror game isn't easy.
This is very true. A lot of games these days fail at horror and just default to the action side of things. It's unfortunate. It makes me miss the old RE games.
Worry not, user.
It's the ideology that the universe is god, and everything inside the universe is also the universe. Essentially that everything and everyone is god, we are all one being. and that being is the universe.

You never know man, you never know

>so here's hoping something comes of it.
best of luck.
>ever done inpatient shit?
Luckily, I have no had to. I try to avoid all hospitals like the plague. I spent a lot of my time as a child in the hospital. I don't think I could make it as an inpatient. I would wind up getting in trouble for something because I'm a misfit.
>They treat you like you're a child and everyone's so depressing.
That's what I've heard from most of my friends who have done inpatient.
>You never know man, you never know
Unless you do.

But I didn't

Where did the other guys go

You can't always, so it's okay
Probably doing something else. This thread always moves pretty slowly.

Welp, thanks for informing me, first time in this thread

i'm not a fan of how horror games do their thing much now. last one i really enjoyed was outlast, hype for outlast 2 now after i played the demo.

i just forgot i had this thread open, my mind is always scattered

Wouldn't it be a nice yet awful if you knew everything?

Why not ask yourself some questions?

Welp, it's that I'm waiting here, otherwise I would've also forgotten