Good bye anons

Good bye anons.
Been lurker here since 2012, i didn't ever expected to get a GF.

and on top of that, I ended up with a asian girl who's 10/10 for my taste. Everything I wanted in a woman, she has. The face(doesn't like the typical chinky eyed asian), the body too. Literally everything. It is truly worth the long wait.

pic: she legit look like juri han from street fighter almost seem like she cosplay her without even cosplaying. Every time I look at a at her, I ask myself: "how the fuck did I got that"

you don't have to believe me, I'm just here to say goodbye to all of you and my virginity soon and I am just bragging too.

Thanks for all the years Sup Forums
don't lose hope anons.

yeah like that's ever gonna happen

I'm masturbating to her furiously every night. I can't wait for sex. I am excited what pussy feels like.

Still can't believe how I got a girl in the first let alone, the perfect type of woman i want.

you know what I feel?

imagine a guy who fantasized about emma watson.

Then the guy ended up having emma watson as his gf. I am like that guy right now except emma watson isn't the perfect type of woman for me.

rule 34

This might be reel and OP may finally get his cherry popped but you will return to this god forsaken place .Pepe will live forever on your soul.there is no escape

He's leaving out the part about her being chained up in his basement.

Well when she takes half your shit oor you catch her fucking mr.Jameson from the countryclub because Mike sent you the vid.
You can always come back here user, I'll have a warm thread ready for you.

See you tomorrow, mate

And that it's a trap

Jerome enjoys her vag too.

that is very sweet user, I will never forget where I came from. Actually, my experience here helped a lot with my self esteem. You anons will live in me forever!

she's a virgin luckily. But of us will lose our virginity to each other soon.

I'm just glad that I still have somewhere to return to. I take that as a good thing kek.

she look straight out of search results from google images when you look up "cute asian girls"

AKA people that are impossible to be with.

just holyshit. How the fuck did I do it?!?

Your spelling is shit.

We shall await your return user.

Lmao, yeah she looks like that and is a virgin.

You'll be back if the relationship fails or she stops wanting to fuck. Just like me.

Don't be like me user. Sincerest good luck

Thanks man good bye dude

how did you meet her? what did you say?

Man, this thread is too gushy.
Reminds me of the end of a sitcom or something when the MC finally gets his shit together.