The Truth

The Truth

Adapt to your environment!

Not a realistic expectation in the Internet age.

If you mean what I think you mean I agree, and social media is ruining it

Point received but

Can we have a country where all the colors meet up and build what we will call the greatest country on earth?

>OP Here
Look at Europe, very clearly no

Are you American or European?

Lmao this is dumb as shit.

You have to mix colors to create a painting

Ethnic Brit

you are aware that culture is fluid? Our cultures change constantly; Your great grandparents would not be able to recognize the culture we live in now, the same way that you will not be able to identify with the culture your great grandchildren will be living in.

Let alone the historical precedent where it is shown that those in between strong cultures are seen to adapt and adopt the advantageous cultural traits of those around them, it is a folly to believe that in an age of instantaneous communication we as humans are able to block out any different cultural influence that they are subjected to.

Even today, you have russian youths exchanging ideas with american teenagers through the use of the internet, something that would have been considered impossible 30 years ago.

People change, and so do cultural norms with them,

Europe is just dying honestly. Not surprised they haven't figured out how to make multiculturalism work without killing themselves

Sorry man, get out while you can

(I apologise for syntax. I am drunk as shit and english is far from my native tongue)

>I use a monitor with 6 subpixels per pixel

how is europe dying? It is a continent. It's not going to just cease to exist any time soon

White + Japanese girls are fucking hot

>OP Here
Planning on it, just need somewhere to run first
He means Ethnic Europeans are being killed of my imigration and straight up being killed

China did and they're the greatest country on earth

We have a winner here.

Call it instinct or a hunch but I feel like you guys are brewing another war

>Ethnic Europeans are being killed of my imigration and straight up being killed

That's not what I meant but it could happen in the future if immigration goes unrestricted. Regardless of what I meant, a lot of people feel like they have to oppose immigration. Some of them will oppose it violently and that's another risk we don't need.

Im not saying a full blown cut off just that we need to keep the majority of population in areas to be people who decend from those areas

Like rural areas? I don't know if it's similar where you live but where I live rural areas are 98% white

Ill take the bait i guess

Any one that thinks this is ok to think and not racist, believe that whites should get North America, the best of the European countries and every destination coast in the world. The rest of the races divi up the middles of countries and africa. If you dont think there would be some kind of dissent and revolution from moving every single person in the world around based on race your also retarded. This alt right stuff is fine as irony and trolling but its getting retarded glass personalities to latch onto this troll logic and dumb stuff. Im not even against it, its just crazy to think that this alt right stuff has legs when its based off screwing with people and crazy statments.

>believe that whites should get North America, the best of the European countries and every destination coast in the world.

Not OP
but I would rather live in Tanzania or Kenya than snowy North America. Starting to get real sick of spending 6 months a year watching documentary about the savanna while polar bears munch on my frozen nut sack

Pussy.

I agree wholeheartedly.

*Cough* WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE AMOUNT OF GAY FAGGOTORY THATS GOING ON