can't find any

the blacks do

At least it has a president.

no
no tradition either

Black people did.

Yes, EN-US

No, and if it is wrong so probe some

The entire world constantly consumes American culture. You just dont know it because it always surrounds you.

One part of them did, but Lincolnite imperialists crushed their dreams of freedom.

I don't not best Korea, why don't you look outside?

Does mcdonnalds considered as US culture?

I enjoy Korean culture like kpop and starcraft

coming from you guys...come one now

your cunts today are strongly influenced by america, you are insulting yourself.

Yes, they do. Even several if you consider that they have different proto nations within their country, and that's what makes them a country and not just a nation with a head of state. This whole continent works in the same way, unlike the rest of the world where states identify with boring mono nation societies, which makes you so easy to be broken. New world>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>evrything else

Thanks!

WHERE DO YOU GET ELIZA PHOTOS

No need to. I'm quite tired of these non new worlders shitting on the literal, actual and future motor of this planet. Bunch of cucks projecting their failures on us. Fuck them

Fuck off, you mong.

SHUT THE FUCK UP GIVE ME RIGHT NOW 내꼬추빠라

Fuck off, you spastic cunt. Go shag a dog.

Americans have culture, but it's disposable-consumer culture. Not anything with actual history or significant reasons for coming to being.
Most of it is borrowed from some pagan roots, and primarily christian ones

it has the most culture

>Does America have culture

fucking leafs get out REEEEEEEEEE

You are describing what happend to persia, egypt, minoans, etc. What's the point you are trying to make?

omg i love chile now, fucking this

honestly making or replying to these threads should be autobannable

None

Will you eat it after he shags it?

>American culture

jewish and black culture

who is he?

Stop posting that bitch you fucking gook

>Yanks
no

>Southies
yes

America got entertainment industry instead.

Do you own a pair of blue jeans?

Spooky ghost