Pussy or a job?

Pussy or a job?
This girl at work wants to hook up but she's the boss' former girl. Should I go for it and probably get fired or should I pass?

pass no question.

Money > Pussy

1. Fuck her
2. He obviously couldnt keep work and his social life seperate so hes a cuck for not having the means to find a girl outside of work
3. Sue the company for wrongful termination

who the fuck cares
fuck her

Sounds like a McDonalds job if you're worried about workplace hookups. Sometimes it's good to defy your boss. He cannot simply fire you for that reason so if you are not a liability you should have no fear.

Fuck her, line up some connections for another job when it's needed, and then sue them when they fire you.

ehh, If you do just have more jobs lined up. Are you cool with your boss?

If he is an at will employee, which is highly likely, then he can be fired for any reason, or no reason at all.

Just don't do it, dude. There are 3.5 billion girls in the world; don't bang the one that has a chance of fucking up your job as well.

"Those who would give up essential Money, to purchase a little temporary Pussy, deserve neither Money nor Pussy." -- Benjamin Franklin

Show him who's really the boss, if you know what I mean

if you brutally murder her afterwards, the boss will never find out

those who care about anything above pussy wont get all the pussy

go for it > get fired, pass> probably get fired too, at least heve some pussy and find new job

Well, that just isn't what at will employment means at all you fucking 14 year old never worked faggot

Too late. The jelousy shit happens because she WANTS to fuck you.. not because you have fucked her. Your fucked either way.

He probably won't fire you.
But you will probably find yourself with shitty shifts, and or doing the shittiest jobs.

DO NOT HAVE RELATIONS WITH A COWORKER, ever, if you want to keep a job and not get nailed on the possible "previous employment" check.
Consider the boss, why are they no longer having relations? If he is an okay guy, think about what she is. Also, boss involved with an employee. most businesses FIRE people for that.
Then again, just fuck her, you'll never amount to anything and this won't be the worse thing on your record.

jesus christ i have fucked every girl i have worked with since age 14

wtf are you doing

>not get nailed on the possible "previous employment" check.
Have you ever actually held a job before? Discussing ANYTHING other than confirmation of employment dates, position, and potentially salary is highly prohibited and no one actually takes that fucking chance.

The only way an employer can legally say ANYTHING else about you, is if you have signed a background waiver that really only exists in like goverment and public service jobs. You are a fucking autist.

some pussy you don't want.

Been dating my GF for 2 years we met at work. Neither of us works there anymore.